Status: Updates for this one will be slow.

Wishful Thinking

Chapter 22

Decklin's POV

This is crazy. How can someone buy this much crap? Plus, it's all so light and girly. When Analise wanted to change, she changed.  It was different, but a really good different. She looked so cute better.
I grabbed some bags from the trunk. Analise grabbed a few, and Jennalise grabbed the bags from the back.
"How did you carry all these bags to the car!" I asked. 
"We put the bags in before we moved on to a different store." she explained. 
"But still..." I sighed. "What about your other clothes?"
"What about them?" she asked.
"What are you gonna do with them since you bought a whole new wardrobe?"
"Umm...keep them?" she said as if obvious."It's not like I'm forever not going to wear them."
"Whatever..." I said.
"Idiot." I heard her.
"What?" I said looking at her with a slight glare.
"Nothing." She said quickly.
"Come on Jennalise, let's go." I called her. I saw her struggling to get the bags from the back.
"Jennalise, let me do that." Analise stepped in."Just get the bags from the back. 
"Alright." Jennalise left to go the back and she grabbbed the bags from the back.
"Let's go," I called Jennalise, "We'll meet you inside, Analise?"
"Yeah, Yeah." she said as she scrambled to get the bags.
Jennalise and I walked into the house and up to Analise's room. We placed the bags from her ridiculous  shopping spree.
"Why did you let her buy so much?" I asked.
"I thought she needed thus type of change from her old self." she said."I still see her old self still there."
"Really," I asked."I never notice." 
"Of course not," she said rolling her eyes."You are ignorant to a lot things."
"Yeah, yeah." I said rolling her eyes."
"But you know, her eyes are the brightest when she teases you." she said then left.
They are? I never really look at her eyes. Her hazel eyes...

Analise POV
I managed to grab the bags from the back and locked my car. I entered the house ad saw Jennalise.
"Upstairs?" I asked her.
She nodded, her mouth stuffed with celery, peanut butter, and raisins. It may sound nasty hearing it all together, but that snack is actually really good. 
I headed up the stairs and into my room. I saw Decklin spaced out. I placed my bags down next to the others.
"Decklin?" I asked trying to get his attention. It didn't work.
"Decklin?" I asked again a little louder, but he still didn't come to.
"Decklin!" I practically screamed. He finally came back from wherever he went.
"Retard, get out." I said pointing to the door.
He just kept staring at me. 
"Are you deaf or something?" I asked a little pissed,"I said get out." 
He just kept staring. It started to freak me out. I looked away and rummaged through one bag.
"Fine stay there, just don't get in my way when I put my stuff away."
I pulled the shirts from one bag and headed to my closet. I came back out when I hanged them. 
"Shit!" I yelled when I saw Decklin in front of me out of nowhere.
"What the hell?" I yelled. "Stop being a weirdo and leave me alone, freak." I pushed him away and went to another bag.
"She was right." I heard him mumbled.
"Who was right?" I asked.
"No one." he said and left. 
"Retard." I said shaking my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's going to be hard to update again. I started school, which sucks. I also have a hard ass English teacher that gives essays everyday. Ugh I'm stressing already. D:
But I'll try to update.

Comment.Subscribe.Enjoy

Love.Peace.PANDA