Status: Updates for this one will be slow.

Wishful Thinking

Chapter Eight

Analise's POV
I followed the couple into their dining room. I got to say that their house is beautiful, especiallly the color scheme. They ushered me to sit down which I did. They sit across from me. 
"Your house is beautiful," I commented, "I love the color scheme." 
"Well thank you." the wife said. 
"If it's not a bother can I ask for your name?" I asked directly looking at her. Like I said I'm not confident to talk to males even if they are nice." 
"Sure," she answered with a smile,"I'm Elizabeth May Murray and this is my husband Alexander James Murray. You can just call us with our first names if your comfortable."
"Okay." I responded.
"So I'm going to do all the talking since we know that you have an acute Androphobia." said Mrs. Murray. 
"H-how do y-you know that?" I said a little nervous. 
"By your behaviour around people, males in particular." she explained,"We know certain fears since we're therapists specializing in teens." 
I nodded. "We also know your situation with your dad." she informed, "He said everything with his actions and the way he talked about you according to Mr. Murray."
"He described you with digust and hate. He jumped at the opportunity when I offered to buy you off his hands." Mr. Murray.
I looked down and started to tear. 
"I'm sorry. I-I don't m-mean to be such a-a disap-pointmet." 
"Oh honey you are definitely not a disappointment." Mrs. Murray said as he came over and hugged me,"Your father is the idiot to not see your amazing potential."      
"T-thank you." I said looking up and wiping my tears away. 
"Alright, so I'll show you to your room." she said. She waited for me to get up before escorting me to my room. When I got in I gasped. It was so beautiful. The blend of red and creme was so put together. I was so captivated by the room that I didn't see her leave. I smiled and walked to the bed. I put my earbuds in and lied on the bed. Could this be my escape?

Decklin's POV
I heard the door to the room close next to mine. The door of my room opened and I looked up to see my mom come in and sat next to me.
"Hon, please be nice to her," she asked,"She's gone through so much. Being mean to her can break her especially her emotional  reaction to males." 
"What is this emotional reaction?" 
"She'll have to say that for herself," she said, "If you really want to know be nice to her, make her trust at least one male."
"Okay, I'll try." I said. With that she  got up and left. I went back to lying down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment.Subscribe.Enjoy

Love.Peace.PANDA