One Shots

Jussi69 one shot (1/2)

I had seen her before. From my place on the stage I had seen her. Her brown hair, wavy and it fell loose around her shoulders. Her eyes twinkled, her lips formed a smile. With the shirt she wore she exposed a small bit of her breasts, whom seemed to match perfectly by her body. Her head softly moved along with our music, she softly sang along with several songs.

From that moment, I knew I wanted her.

The second time I saw her, was in a bar. She was there with friends. Again she looked beautiful, again I noticed how everything of her body fit together.
Her eyes met mine, and stayed there a bit too long. I just looked back. This wasn't one of those girls I wanted for just a bit of fun, I wanted her for everything she stood for.

Halfway the night she kissed her friends goodbye, pulled on a coat and walked away. From the booth I was sitting I first watched her walking away, then paid for my beers and walked after her. I could smell her scent, sweet but strong. I followed her scent, her soft footsteps and her calm breath. Sometimes I stopped walking, just to inhale her scent deeply. With my eyes closed I thought of her, my hand reaching to nothing in front of me, grabbing something that wasn't there.

Before she had reached her house I walked only a feet behind her. Again my hand reached out to touch her, this time successfully. Her soft hair slipped thru my fingers, then I walked next to her and placed my hand around her waist.

I had thought it would scare her, but she gave me a full smile, and whispered.
"I knew it was you"
"When?"
"When I walked outside I felt something following me. And your hand.. you just touched me"

Surprised by her talent of noticing things like that, I realized she was better, more pure, then I thought she would be. I softly pulled her closer, and her side fused with mine. She was brave, not scared for what or who I could be, not afraid of what could happen.

Without a word I followed her. Into a building, up to her apartment.
"Want a drink?"
She still whispered, maybe afraid to break the connection between the two of us. I was sure she felt it too.
"No, thank you" I watched her from behind her when she took off her coat and placed it over the couch.

My hands fit perfectly on her hips, my mouth kissed her shoulder, up her bare neck and her cheek. She turned around in my arms, her arms went around my neck. Lips met, tongues fought for dominance, hands familiarised with one another's body.

Still without words we made our way to her bedroom, where I laid her down and crawled on top of her.
Again kissing I started to undress her, admitting to my own desire of seeing her naked body.
Her shirt and trousers fell easily to the floor, without making a sound.

Sitting between her legs I sat still for a second, reflecting this moment over and over again, my eyes travelling over every inch of skin she had.

She smiled, her eyes showing she enjoyed what I did. With just the slightest nod she motioned me to get back to her. I gladly accepted her invitation, needing the feeling of her smooth lips brushing against mine.

Massaging her tongue again my hands travelled over her body again, my cold skin making her wince as reaction. Now she started to use her hands, her whole body, to discover me.

I shivered slightly when her hands lifted up my shirt, sneaked under it and started their journey from there. The higher her hands went, the more she lifted my shirt up with them, until she couldn't stand it anymore and pulled it over my head.

With a soft push she rolled me off her, and straddled my pelvic-area. I looked at the expressions on her face while she looked at my naked torso, before deciding where she should start.

Her warm mouth closed around one of my hard nipples, her tongue flicking over it. Letting out a moan I wanted to tease her back. My hands quickly unclipped the hooks of her bra and slid the straps of her shoulders.

She sat up for a second so I could take it off further, and then kissed her way down to my belly button, her hands already ripping at my belt buckle.

I growled, pushing my pelvic-area up a bit. Smiled she kissed my stomach, while removing my trousers and boxers.

"You don't... aaaarghh.." I moaned hard when she took him in her mouth, closing around my shaft and teasingly moving her tongue over the tip.

Slowly bobbing her head she looked up to me, trying to read my reaction on everything she did.
The tension got built up, and I knew I couldn't hold it much longer.

I pushed her off me, roughly lying her down next to me. Now it was my time to tease, or more like torture, her. I smiled, crawling on top of her.

Softly biting in her right nipple, my hands ripped at her pants, hungrily dragging them to the floor, together with her panties.

Whimpering at my touch she moved her hands to my hair, but I stopped them in time and with one hand I held them above her head.

Crawling higher so I could face her again, I whispered "be ready"
I waited a few seconds, before I opened her legs more with my knee, and slammed into her.

A grin appeared on my face when she arched her back and ducked her nails in the skin of my bare back. Picking up a pretty fast pace she moaned hard, now letting her nails travelling down.

I could feel my skin parting on some places, and hid my face on the spot where her neck and shoulder met. Licking I made my way back up to her face I just couldn't stop grinning, the feeling that came over me was too strong.

After a wave of pleasure hit me, I felt her muscles tense and knew she was about to climax. When she did so, I rode her thru her orgasm, continuing until I reached my peak too.

I rolled to my side, taking her with me in the process and accepting her tongue in my mouth. She run it thru my mouth, and I realized she tasted better, but different then before.

"What the hell?" She whined , taking her tongue back and looking at it. "What the hell are you?!"
Slowly a trail of blood run from her half-open mouth down her chin. I wanted to drink it, but I knew it would scare her even more.

"Im fucking bleeding She whispered, her voice in disbelieve, her eyes full of doubt.
"Must have been.." I started, receiving a weird look from her,
"My fangs" I added whispering.