Movie Star? Superstar? I Thought I Was Just a Normal Kid!

Chapter 5

I did the only thing I knew to do.

I screamed!!

But something wasn't right. The "monster" was laughing. And that laugh sounded a lot like Molly...

"So, what do you think?" She asked, pulling off the head, "Like my Halloween costume?"

I couldn't help but laugh. She looked so funny standing there, monster below the neck, and above... well, a human with the worst case of "hat hair" I've ever seen.

"Um... Moll? You need to take a look in the mirror..." I said, as if she looked horrible. The expression on her face told me that my trick had worked.

"What? Why? Does it look that bad!?" Molly ran over to my full length mirror, and sighed. I started laughing.

"Mauri! It's not that bad!" She said, pretending to be mad.

"I know!" I couldn't help it. I ran over to her and messed her hair up even more.

"Hey! Stop it!"

"C'mon, Molly. Brush your hair, take that costume off, and let me get ready. Then we can go shopping."

"Oh...okay." She sighed, and grabbed my brush. Laughing, I picked out my clothes and stepped into my bathroom.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Woah! Who are you trying to impress?!" Molly asked as I came back into my room. I was wearing jean capris, a blue t-shirt that said Bop to the Top on it, and my blonde hair was left wavy. I had put blue beads in some parts of my hair using one of those things that, well, puts beads in your hair. I had blue low-top converse on, and a name bracelet that said M*A*U*R*I.

"No one."

Molly knew that something was wrong, but she didn't say anything, and that was something that I was very thankful for.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Beep, beep, beep... My answering machine was going off as Molly and I stepped back into the house. I ran up the stairs two at a time, and nearly fainted when I saw the name.

It was... Zac. Again.
♠ ♠ ♠
the last of the prewritten ones!