Status: Active Baby! Subscribe!

I Still Need You

Day Dreams

Brian Tossed and turned in his bed as he tried to get to sleep. He'd given up sex with sluts cold turkey and lately getting to sleep had proven difficult. Surprisingly the sex wasn't the hardest part to give up; it was the snuggling- however, Brian would never admit it if asked. The entire band was sound asleep, as the tour bus rumbled down the freeway. Brian was the only exception, and he just closed his eyes and tried to remember Zara.

Her green eyes, and tan skin were so perfect. Brian smiled as he thought about her womanly body, her breasts were c cups, which fit perfectly into Brian's hands. Her shoulders were smooth and molded gracefully into a feminine collarbone. He imagined she was lying naked in bed; her back faced him. He blew soft warm breaths on the back of her neck before he parted his lips and kissed her. Zara immediately tensed up and let out a giggle.

“That tickles you know,” Zara smirked at Brian.

“I, I’m sorry for hurting you,” Brian choked up, “I cheated on you. And I thought I could protect you if I hid it from you.”

“I know Brian.” Zara’s eyes welled up with tears. “I’m just glad we’re back together.”

“I didn’t want to hurt you,” Brian said, “I was just tempted by Michelle, and I had so little self-control back then.”

“I forgive you Brian,” Zara smiled through the tears streaming down her face. “And so does our little girl.”

“We have a little girl-”

The sound of a crash woke Brian out of his dream.

“Gates get out!!”

Brian rubbed his eyes and opened the curtain to his bunk. It was the driver of the tour bus.

“We had a blow out. I need you to help me put on the replacement.”

“Sure thing,” Brian climbed out of his bunk as he put on a hoodie.

Brian and Rudy, the tour bus driver, struggled with the tire on the tour bus for about an hour before successfully accomplishing the task.

“Thanks so much Gates,” Rudy smiled, “I know you were like half-asleep.”

“That’s about right,” Brian agreed with the middle-aged man.

“So if you don’t mind me asking, who is Zara?”

“Zara is someone I love very much,” Brian smiled, “She’s Zacky’s little sister; we dated for while until just before this tour. Why?”

“Well you kept saying Zara while you were half asleep.” Rudy smiled, “ I was wondering why she kept sending Zacky and Jimmy letters.”

“Zara has been sending Zacky and Jimmy letters?” Brian asked desperately.

Rudy confirmed, “Yes, usually every other week. Are you not in contact with her?”

“I broke up with her,” Brian said, “ I love her. It just isn’t the right time for her and I to be together. But if you write down her address for me next time she sends a letter I would greatly appreciate it.”

“Not a problem.” Rudy said honestly, “Now go to sleep. You have to play a show tomorrow.”

Brian wondered for how long Zara had been sending letters. He understood why Zacky and Jimmy would keep them a secret; they had every right to keep any information about Zara away from him. Brian was determined to find those letters Zacky and Jimmy had been hiding as soon as possible.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back my sexy little bitches! This should get us back on track.

READ.SHARE.COMMENT.
xoxo
ierogurl90