Status: Complete

Closer to the Edge

TOURist Attractions

We drink and drink and drink the night away. I wake up to sleeping in a bed that isn’t my hotel room and I am rocking. I sit up quick and bash my head on something.
“Ow that is going to leave a huge mark” I say to myself quietly.
I look around and see my band mates still sleeping off last night. I get up and walk out of the bunk room I see the guys from 30STM watching TV eating cereal.
“Where am I?”
They all turn around and smile at me.
“You don’t remember do you?” Tomo asks with a mouth full of cereal.
“Uhhhhhh remember what exactly” I ask itching the back of my head
“You’re coming on tour with us!” Shannon jumps up and cereal goes flying everywhere he groans a little because he got milk and cereal everywhere.
“I sometimes regret my actions” Shannon chuckles.
I giggle a little and a groaning Jyrmey comes up behind me.
"Did I even say bye to micha?"
“Dammit Evan why did we have to drink so much last night and why might I ask don’t you have a hangover too” I look at the half asleep man.
“Come here I have a secret.” He leans in
I whisper” I have never gotten a hangover in my drinking career”
He looks at me in disbelief and shakes his head before he walks back into the bunks.
“Oh yeah and you did say bye to a very drunk Micha” He yells to me.
I plop myself in between Shannon and Jared.
“What did you say to him” the both look at me.
“That’s for me to know and you to find out” I wink at Shannon and look up at the TV.
Jared’s Point of view
So I just met this girl and she has my full attention when I am around her I don’t know what it is but I really am so attracted to her. Maybe it’s the wavy long red hair maybe it’s the deep brown eyes. I don’t know what to do I mean I just met her and were on tour together so I can’t like her right? Okay so I have decided that I can’t like her.
Evealynne’s Point of view
I watch the colors dance across the screen as my mind races. I have to stop liking him like I do because we are on tour together and I don’t want to fuck this up!
“So where are we off to next now that you guys have kidnapped me” I ask studying the décor of the bus I will be spending a lot of time in.
“Well we have a bit of a travel were going to Prague so we have to travel to the airport which is about a day away then the plane takes off at 6:00 am” Shannon explains.
I groan a little and sink into the couch. They all turn back to the Movie they are watching and I put my headphones in and turn on my music. It’s Closer to the edge- by who else 30STM I slowly feel myself going into a lull of sleep the music and lyrics blending to make an amazing sound experience. I close my eyes and bam I am there on the stage playing guitar with them I am jumping around with Jared and loving it! The song ends and Jared pulls me into a kiss. I start awake to the guys all sleeping in their spots on the floor and couch I guess I was asleep longer than I thought. I then realize that I am laying on someone I blush a little my head on Jared’s stomach his arm around my waist and my hand resting on his chest. I look up at him sleepily and his Mohawk is scattered all over the place no gel or mouse holding it up strands of pink sticking up in random places and he looks gorgeous his face soft with sleep. I look down and Shannon has his head on my butt and he is snoring almost silently. I lay there in on Jared and think about what these past couple of days has brought fourth and I smile to myself. I feel Jared shift and hold me closer to him. I lay there a little longer and I hear Jared take in a huge breath I look up again.
“Hey” I say quietly.
“Hey” he says back smiling at me.
“Well this is an interesting way to wake up huh?” He asks sleepily.
“Yeah a little” I look down at Shannon.
“I think I hear someone moving around in the bunks” Jared looks up.
“Quick act like were sleeping” I giggle.
We both go back to the way we were.
“Awwww look at the couple” I hear Jyrmey say in a whisper.
“Let’s take a picture” I hear Spencer whisper back.
I see the flash of a camera and then those two trying to stifle laughter. I hear some ones ring tone.
“Hate to twist your mind but god aint on your side” I hear one of them wrestling around with their jacket.
“What are you two idiots doing” I say rubbing my eyes acting like I just woke up.
They both Freeze
“Oh… uhmmm….were just…. You know” Spencer looks for the reason why they are both standing there with their hands in jyrmeys pockets.
I sit up really quick.
“I knew it the whole time you two are seeing each other!” I yell and then slap my hand over my mouth. I look around as Shannon and Tomo stir a little bit. I look over at Jared who is trying sooooo hard to keep a straight face. I smirk and quickly grab Jared’s sides, I start tickling him he wiggles around and starts tickling me back. Of course silly me I forgot about one major factor Shannon was still behind me “sleeping”. I feel some one grab my arms and hold them behind me and Jared is back to tickling me in an instant.
“Guys I’m going to pee my pants” they start tickling me harder.
“Oh really now” Shannon looks at his brother.
“Pleeeeease stop” I laugh.
They stop and I get up and run to the bathroom.
“You didn’t pee your self did you?” Jared asks knocking on the door.
“Go away I don’t want you to hear me go” I laugh again.
I hear footsteps walking away from the currently occupied bathroom.
I feel the bus slowly come to a stop and the air brakes hiss. I come out of the bathroom and the bus is empty I look around and all of our stuff is gone. We are finally at the airport I walk outside and the tour manager is there explaining stuff to the guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys thank you for reading! I would love some comments and some feed back!!