Status: Active

Left Side, Strong Side

Refusal

Riley was almost excited to take this new stranger into the back. He had never been with a young guy before- not one as young as Blake looked. All of his clients were at least twice his age, and most of them were even triple his age. They all looked the same; they all had salt and pepper hair and were overweight. And they all looked at him the same way, the way that a predator looks at their prey before they strike.

This man was new and unfamiliar. He was tall and handsome. He had nice features and he smelled nice. Total opposition to what Riley was used to. Riley found Blake to be very attractive, and at first he thought it might be a problem. The teen couldn’t let himself get caught up with someone who was about to pay him for a sex act.

Riley dragged Blake by the hand and shut the door behind him slowly. He smirked seductively and bit his lip. When the older man started to open his mouth Riley put his pointer finger over his lips and chuckled. He never really acted like that- not with his older clients. They didn’t deserve playfulness.

The skinny boy placed his fingers on the hem of Blake’s pants and leaned in close, taking in more of his aromatic scent. What Riley had been smelling was cologne that cost Blake over 150 dollars but he had no idea, all he knew was that he liked it; and that was enough for him.

“River wait, I-” Blake started, using light force to push the teen away from him.

The boy looked angry. “What? There’s nothing to talk about. I know what I’m supposed to do. You just sit back and relax. Or stand- totally up to you. The only thing you need to know is that I’d like 40 bucks or more or else no deal. Got it?”

Blake hated the way this kid was speaking to him. Not because of his tone, but because it sounded so rehearsed. Like he was tired of repeating himself. Blake wondered how many times this had occurred, and how many people this boy had brought back there.

“How old are you?”

Riley threw his hands up. “Why the fuck does it matter? You came back here, you want your dick sucked- that’s what I’m here for. How long I’ve been on this earth should be of no concern to you,” he said, moving his hands to Blake’s belt.

Again the man stopped the teen. “What if that’s not why I’m here?”

Riley looked at Blake as if he were dumb. “Then you’re wasting my god damn time! Get the fuck out if you’re not going to pay me.”

He pointed to the door, but Blake stood right where he was.

“I’ll pay you, don’t worry. But I don’t want anything from you sexually. And I know that sounds weird because I am in a strip club’s back room where who knows what goes on. I- look I’ll pay you however much I’ve got in my wallet if you’ll just talk to me.” Blake shrugged. “I know I’ve got a couple hundred on me.”

Riley folded his arms half-interested. “You want to talk instead of shoving your dick down my throat? I’m sorry but I don’t follow. Are you a cop? Detective?”

Blake shook his head. “Neither. Nothing like that. River, you don’t belong here. I can tell. You might think this is the only answer to whatever money problems you have but it’s not. You’re not cut out for this- this industry isn’t where someone like you wants to be. What are you 18, 19? You should be enjoying summer with your friends not here not like this.”

Riley laughed. “You think you know me? You think you know one fucking thing about me? Well you don’t. And I don’t appreciate you pulling rank on me right now. Yeah, this may not be an ideal job but it pays pretty damn well. And I’m willing to do what I have to do to get paid. The last time I checked that’s none of anybody’s fucking business.”

Blake’s eyes softened. “I’m not pulling rank with you, River. I don’t think I’m better than you and despite what you may think, we aren’t that different. Listen, I’m not screwing with you. You talk, I listen, you get…” Blake pulled out his wallet and sifted through his money. “…approximately four hundred dollars. I’m not sure how much you make a night but-”

Riley interrupted the tall man. He was offering him so much money for no reason. The teen was beyond confused.

“Are you out of your mind? You’re gonna pay me that much just to run my mouth? You must be retarded. You could fuck me for that amount of money. And you wanna talk? Fuck that. You’re a joke. You’re a rich bastard who doesn’t give a fuck about anything and you want to throw your money around a poor stripper like me. I get it. It makes you feel high and mighty doesn’t it?”

Blake frantically shook his head. “First of all I am far from rich. Second of all, you are missing the point. I looked around this club and I saw guys in their twenties and thirties all six foot something weighing nearly 200 pounds and above. You? You’re a kid. A small lanky teenager. Something doesn’t fit here. You don’t blend in with the others. I noticed last night that you know how to work a crowd and give those disgusting men what they want but…are you really proud of that?”

Riley unfolded his arms and pointed a finger at Blake. “I don’t think about it , Blake. I don’t want to fucking think about it. Like I said- I do what I have to. I don’t know why you’re so interested in me or my life. But whatever the reason is I don’t give a shit. I’m done talking to you. So you can either let me suck you off or leave. And if you do leave it won’t affect me, I’ll get someone else in here anyway so don’t think you’re hurting my business.”

Blake sighed. “That’s the problem, River. If I leave you’ll just find someone else to get on your knees for. You don’t think about what you do but maybe you should. Have you ever thought about what these men could to do you? Has it ever crossed your mind that the kinds of people who pay for sex are likely to hurt you?”

Riley wanted to slap Blake then- but he didn’t. Because he knew the older man was right.

“There is nothing these people could do to me that could be any worse than what I’ve been through. I’ve chosen this, Blake. I wasn’t forced. I am not saying anything else. So please get the fuck out. Now.”

The blond took out his wallet and handed all of his cash to the brunette even though he refused to take it. “I didn’t do anything to deserve this,” he explained.

Blake wasn’t going to let him walk away empty handed. “Just take it. I’ve ‘wasted enough of your time’.”

And then he left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment guys, the more comments I get the faster the chapters come out!

Thanks to these lovely people for commenting =]

xmydecemberx
Skwahdala
dinosaursgorawr
liveforthemusic
LuBearr;

I love you all!