Status: Under Construction. Posted on wattpad as "Rebels and Skeletons"

Burn It to the Ground

It's Something I Must Live With Every Day

Kassia's POV

The four of us hunters stood aimlessly, staring down the Diana’s corpse blazing violently in her grave. For a slight second, I thought I had heard excruciating and bloody screams coming from the pit, but I knew it had to be the uncanny attendance that was overpowering me after Sam’s weird episode. I mean it was like he was shot in the head with a grenade by the pain that was shown on his face. Maura and I were completely lost for words, hoping that he was okay all at the same time we were wondering what the hell had just happened.

“Sammy, you are alright?” Dean asked his brother blankly, glancing up at him from the mile high flames bursting through the grave. Sam however, who was standing in between a weary Maura and I, turned to give him an ‘are you serious’ look but nodded and replying with a simple “yeah.”

I was glad to hear that he was fine, but I was more relieved to know this case was over. It wasn’t as stressful as I planned it to be, but along the way there were just too many incidents that didn’t need to occur. The main reason I wanted to get out of this town was because the atmosphere could send anyone to go delusional. The cliché foggy night sky in a lonely cemetery said it all. I think the whole demon scaring the hell out of me in my sleep was the start of me urging to leave- or maybe it was the stupid fight I had with my sister. Learning to forgive and forget may have been the key to all this non-sense, but I don’t know what you would call the whole Yellow Eyes encounter.

After awhile the fire died down and we were all still standing by the cars in silence. I wasn’t sure whether it was because the case was over and we didn’t know what to do next, or the fact that we were just too deep in thought of everything that’s went on. I don’t know if I’d want to change anything, but I wished things could have gone smoother. Every case that my older sister and I have been on always had its turn-arounds, even before we met up with the Winchesters. It just seems like since we’ve been with them it has only gotten worse. I don’t see how that is a good thing, but at least the cases have gotten a lot quicker... and we met both met seductively attractive men.

“So, what was all that back there?” I asked Sam curious, furrowing my eyebrows. No normal person out of the blue falls to their knees, clutching a hand to their temples unless they just put a bullet to the head- or they had one serious migraine. I’m sure the rest of us wanted to know what it was- at least me and Maura anyway.

Sam sighed lightly, resting his back against the black Chevy and arms crossed over his torso. By his reaction, he seemed like he didn’t want to get into it but he did anyway. “I had a vision… well, sort of,” I began in a calm voice. “It was cloudy but from what I could see, Diana was after Michael. I think we should stop by and check up on him.”

I noticed Maura raise an eyebrow at him, almost as if she wasn’t sure whether to believe what he said or not. Sure this all appeared to be unnatural to those without psychic powers like Dean and my sister, but for me being technopathy it didn’t disturb me. Besides, is our job hunting the supernatural normal to anyone else- not counting other hunters? If so, I’d love to know what planet they were from so I can blow it up. Something like this shouldn’t be an every day event like for the four of us.

Suddenly, Dean’s phone made a bleeping noise as we all turned and glance at him, fumbling to retrieve his phone from his front pocket. He stared at it bizarrely; apparently it was a text message. Who could it be? The three of us were standing right in front of him. Was it that other hunter he mentioned that he was asking for help on the whole Yellow Eyes ordeal?

Dean started mumbling something to himself like his mind was on overdrive. I glanced at Sam and then at Maura, confused as to what he was doing. “Kass, get your laptop quick.” Dean declared, finally coming out of his short daze. Okay, don’t just come right out tell us what it said or anything. Maybe I didn’t understand how this whole thing is relevant, but by his sexy stern voice I figured it had to be somehow. I quickly raised an eyebrow back at him, observing that he wasn’t up for me asking questions. “Just do it.”

Would it kill him to say please, or at least say it a little nicer? The three of them should all know by now that I don’t take strict commands from anyone- it never ends well. Geez, if it wasn’t for the sex appeal and his bad boy charm I don’t know what else could possibly make me feel this way towards him- actually scratch that. This man is amazing through and through, manners or not- I can’t keep my hands off him.

I rolled my eyes and opened the passenger door, grabbing my beat-up laptop from underneath the seat and placed it on the hood of car, waiting for Maura to yell at me not to slide the laptop against it because I might scratch the paint. It surprised me when she didn’t even bat an eye since she’s so obsessive over that car it wasn’t even funny.

Standing there impatiently, I waited for Dean to proceed. “Okay, search 64830 Main.”

“Why?”

“Stop asking questions, just-”

“No I mean why because according to this, 64830 is Alba’s zip code and I would have to believe that Main means Main Street since that’s all I’m getting here…”

He and Sam both gawked at me impressively, curious as to how I figured that out so fast. Gee, I was technopathy. Things like these will come quicker to me you know… “Sam, Dad wants us to meet him there.” Wait, his Dad? What the-?

Sam shot him a puzzled stare, scratching the back of his head. “Wait, are you saying Dad sent you a text?”

“Who else would have sent it?” Dean replied firmly. Wow, he didn’t even know if it was his own father? I would assume if that was the case the number was blocked so the demon wouldn’t know they were close? But still, why his father? I thought he was the one with the stick in his ass, forbidding his only sons from seeing him. Sure it was all for protection, but my god none of this was making any sense anymore. Welcome to the life of hunting creepy, paranormal creatures because like I said, it isn’t suppose to make sense.

“Dean, Dad barely knows how to use a toaster! How do you expect him to start sending text messages?”

“Trust me on this. He wants us to head there.”

While the boys were arguing back and fourth whether their father had the lacked the knowledge to use text messaging or not, I turned to Maura and said “So… I take it we’re not going to make sure Michael Taylor is okay?”

She shrugged her shoulders in a clueless manner. “Beats me; the man couldn’t keep it in his pants when he was engaged to Diana, so does he really deserve to live?”

I couldn’t dispute with that. Michael Taylor cheated on Diana and that’s the reason she killed off people that were very close to him. As awful as it sounded, she had every right to do it. I mean if it happened to me, I’d probably do the same thing- dead or alive.

___________________________________________________________________

Dean’s POV

So I get this random text message with a five-digit code and the word ‘main-’ maybe if I had psychic powers too I could have figured what it all out on my own, but I don’t and it isn’t planned anytime soon. Anyway, it all leads back to Dad. He’s the only one that I’ve talked to in the past few weeks that would do this… unless it was a trap to get us together again; one thing that didn’t comprehend to me at the time. I guess that’s the chance we’re gonna take.

There it was; Dad’s shackled-up truck in the parking lot of the same eerie warehouse we had came across before. He stood outside, back against the truck with a modest grin across his face as we pulled in beside him. Of all places, I wouldn’t have expected him to come back here to meet with us…

The girls lugged in beside us in the black and gold Firebird, staring at me and Sam like a million questions were racking through their brains. Of course, Sam and I basically got up and left without explaining anything, so yeah the look would make perfect sense.

We all exited out of the two cars, glancing at the man who seemed proud to see us. Yeah, I was glad to see him too; I just hoped that he could help us with why Yellow Eyes visited Kass in her sleep. Sam and I wearily walked up to him, as I couldn’t believe we were doing this. It wasn’t safe for anyone of us, but that all slowly faded when Dad pulled us both in for a brief embrace. Even if it wasn’t that long since we had seen him, I missed him.

“So what is this that I hear the demon paid one of you two a visit?” he said in a low voice after pulling away, keeping it down incase anyone else was listening in- anything was possible.

Maura and Kassia exchanged swift, baffled glances and returned back at us. “You have gotta be kidding me…” Kass said irritatingly. “This hunter you said you called was your father? I should have known.”

The one time I probably should have told the truth, I get myself in this position. I feel like I totally screwed myself over now, but it was worth the fight right?
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel that's it's a bit iffy-
Still comment/subscribe or I'll send a zombie apocalypse after you x)