Status: Under Construction. Posted on wattpad as "Rebels and Skeletons"

Burn It to the Ground

I Can See My Life Flashing Before My Eyes.

Kassia’s POV

I was still trying to figure out whether I was having another nightmare or I actually just witnessed the Impala, practically being disintegrated by a tractor trailer while begging for mercy to break free. All I remember was us pulling out of the warehouse parking lot, following the black dot down the winding road and bam- you have a Chevy and a semi sandwich.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I slowly turned my head and glanced at my sister, who was exchanging a weary and astonished look. I take it if she saw it too, I was hallucinating. I grew worried.

I veered my wide eyes back at the mangled massacre before me, gulping fiercely. Just moments ago you had yet another family reunion with the three Winchesters, scratches each others eyes out like cats and dogs. What the hell was going on?

My sister and I quickly reacted and jolted out of the Firebird like a fiery bullet. A part of me was curious as to what the trucker behind the wheel was doing- scratch that, I don’t want to know. Either way, I was worried about the guys more than anything.

Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice yelping out for help as soon as we got out of the car. Maura gasped, noticing her eyes were as large as saucers. We ran over as hastily as possible to the howl of horror. I felt like I was choking on my own air when I saw the three battered bodies, wounded and covered in blood. John Winchester lied helplessly in the backseat as his two sons occupied the front; Dean, who was in the driver’s side, had his head against the steering wheel- unresponsive. Sam on the other hand, who was next to his brother in the passenger seat, was awake.

I overheard Maura on the phone with her panicky voice, obviously trying to explain to 911 what just happened. It all occurred so fast that I don’t know how it happened, it just did. How could you manage to pull yourself together to put in plain words how this catastrophe occurred?

“Sam, are you alright?” I questioned alarmingly, going from both John to Dean to see if they still had a pulse while pressing to fingers to the side of their neck; thankfully but critically, there was a pulse from both unconscious men.

“Are they alive?” was the first thing he muddled through, half gasping for air. He was scraped up pretty bad at the face, but he wasn’t as bad as the others. This was way too much for a person to handle. Seeing the men you worked on not one, but two cases with; the boys that my sister and I fought with numerous times in the very beginning and couldn’t wait to go our separate ways, and not you have their lives tangling over an open fire. It’s just downright horrifying.

I had my mouth agape about read to tell Sam they had a pulse, but snapped it shut once Maura got off the phone. “Helps on its way;” she declared, staring over at Sam and the rest of the men jadedly. It was no doubt that she was just as startled by this as I was. Why did we have to be the ones to eyewitness this?

Before I knew it, life line swooped to the ground, whipping me and my sister’s hair around viciously. The wind speed was so fierce that it was for some reason hard to focus. Paramedics fled the helicopter and aided the men all on back boards, taking them back into the chopper.

Sam however was becoming quite irate with these people, since no one would tell him if his family was alright or not. He argued pointlessly with them, endeavoring to get an answer out of somebody but they were only alert on make sure everyone survives. Whether he got an answer or not, I’m not sure. Maura and I were just in a hurry to get to the hospital, not caring if we were virtually going airborne on every slight dip in the road. As fun as it was for a moment, the thought of us also being in a deadly crash wasn’t worth the thrill ride.

-

Maura and I lingered impatiently in lonely waiting room for any response as to how the men were coping. If only I had the ability to read minds inside of alter technology, I would know by now.

My heart was racing rapidly, sitting on the edge of my seat as I was hunched over with my handing covering my petrified face. My sister appeared to be a bit calmer than I was; drumming her finger tips against the arm of her chair with a blank expression. Though, the two of us were completely lost for words to even talk to each other. Why did these three have to go through this? What did they do to deserve this?

After a good two hours of aimlessly twiddling our thumbs, a male doctor about in his mid-forties walks behind us and asked, “Are you the girls who came in with the three men about a couple hours ago?” We nodded.

“How are they, doc?” Maura asked, as we both jolted out of our seats like someone lit a fire under us. He hesitated for quite awhile, leaving an eerie silence between the three of us. This led me to believe things weren’t all right and we weren’t going to get out of the uncanny infirmary any time soon.

“Don’t make me go all Terminator on your ass-” I retorted, balling my fists with rage and being overly frustrated with the man. “Tell us, are they okay or not?”

We didn’t have the patience anymore to wait any longer- at least I didn’t anyway. I was going to get an answer out of him if it meant attacking him in broad daylight; then security will come and haul my ass out of there, leaving my sister to break me out of prison not for the first time, but twice. That’s another story to be told another time.

The doctor half stuttered before he found the words that he was looking for. “Well, I don’t have names since I need their insurance cards, but two are stable while the other is- uh, in a coma.”

My jaw might as well have been on the floor. Screw insurance cards; who was the one in a coma?

___________________________________________________________________

Dean’s POV

Literally, I felt like I was in a head on collision with a tractor trailer. My legs were weak, my hands were trembling, and my head was throbbing like my brain was about to explode out my eyes; there was absolutely no memory as to what happened that I felt this way, but I was determined to find out.

I hopped off of the hospital bed, pacing steadily out towards the hallway. The corridor was poorly lit, but I managed to observe how vacant it was. This is a hospital not a graveyard, where’s the hot nurses? Wait, I didn’t just say that. I was concerned about where everybody was, Dad, Sam, the girls- do they even know I’m here?

Cautiously, I took quick glances up and door the hall as I headed toward a quiet, yet fairly large staircase that led to the lower floor. For a hospital, I would have sworn there would have been some kind of physician around. It was quite dead in an eerie kind of way.

Once I got to the lower level, there nothing but air and thin walls. However, I did notice a cute little blonde at the front desk. I grinned to myself but quickly forced it to vanish- I have Kass to me smile; why was it hard for me to admit that?

“Excuse me?” I said arrogantly, pacing over to the desk as I noticed she was glancing down at files in front of her. “Maybe you can help me? I’m looking for my dad and brother along with two attractive sisters. Maybe if you know where they are, you could possibly lead me in their direction?” The woman continued writing, not bothering to acknowledge my presence. Maybe I came across offensive or too demanding for a woman’s liking? “Or maybe you could just let them know yourself I’m okay?” Still, no response-

Out of all the women I’ve been with, this was the first one I met that intentionally ignored me. How could anyone ignore a handsome face like mine?

The woman got up from her seat, turning on her heels to put files back in a tall filing cabinet. “Hello, I am still standing here, you know?”

Was I really turning her off to even look at me? Either way, I was obviously wasting my time. I needed to find everybody, with this bimbo’s help or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Swiddly! (new favorite word, sorry.) lol Comment/Subscribe; make the boys proud :]