Status: Under Construction. Posted on wattpad as "Rebels and Skeletons"

Burn It to the Ground

What Do Ya Think About That?

Kassia's POV:

"I can't believe we out ran those guys," I said astonishingly to Maura, who had a disappointed look on her face as she took the keys out of the ignition. That chase was indeed breath-taking. Watching my sister racing down a back road with a couple hot shots, was definitely alluring.

"We?" she retorted while staring promiscuously down Lincolnway, as we were sitting in the parking lot of yet another cheap motel; Rodeo Inn. "You mean we meaning me. Besides, they obviously weren't too far behind if that's their car coming right now."

I jerked my head in the direction of what was in fact a Chevy Impala, driving into the parking lot and pulled next to Maura's Firebird. The two brothers were staring at us like we were idiots. I know we're not the brightest in the strawberry patch, but we are far from idiots. The car however appeared to be grinning at us with defeat, even though this rivalry was far from over I was sure of that. Though Maura wouldn't admit it around me that she didn't trust these guys, but she is the untrusting one of others. Me on the other hand, I jump into things too quick and end up getting hurt, because once the boys got out of the car I was quite afire to see them. I bit down on my bottom lip as I watched them intently walk over to the trunk of the Impala. Luckily, Maura hadn't noticed my engaging expression. I agreed with her that we wouldn't let our hormones get in the way of this case, but how can you not when you have extremely hot men before your eyes?

Once she opened the driver door, I sighed and decided it was best to get out too before she started a fist-fight. Though it wouldn't be much of a competition no matter how tough these guys looked; Maura could kick there ass from that parking lot to the whole way back to wherever they came from.

I saw Maura gritting her teeth and clenching her fists as she made her way to the shorter one. "Look stop following us! My sister and I have this case in the bag and there is nothing you two can do to get in the way of that!" Maura hollered at them, flailing her arms in the air and getting all up in Mr. Drop-Dead Gorgeous's personal space. The taller brother glanced over at me from Maura to his brother. I turned my head towards him, shrugging my shoulders and gave him a 'what the hell are you looking at?' expression. He shook his head as we went back to our arguing siblings.

"Oh is that so?" the green-eyed man replied restlessly and a bit agitated. "Listen whore," he continued as Maura's eyes widened, surprised to hear her being called a whore, "My geek boy sidekick and I are probably farther ahead in this case than you two at this rate." his giant-like brother glared back at him.

"Oh yeah?" Maura sneered, hastily. "My sister could knock you both on your ass and send you back to that diner faster than your momma could pick your sorry asses up!"

They were silent, more like speechless after that comeback.

"Wait, what? Oh- never mind I gotcha-" I said and realized she was talking about my technopathy abilities. I always had a way of using them when it was just my sister and I knowing, but I don't think I've ever used them to harm a person.

The boys fixed there eyes upon me. I felt like I was being examined by a couple airport security guards by the way the were looking me up and down.

"Yeah right, prove it." the short-haired one glowered his mossy green eyes at us, as I stood there a bit baffled. How was I going to do anything without some sort of technology? That's when something inside my head clicked. They have a laptop some where in the car; I remembered it from the diner. If I can alter a few things with the laptop's hard drive, they won't be able to use it for any research. Laptops come in very good hand on big cases.

I grinned to myself as I hesitated for a moment until I knew that the job was done. "Go check your laptop." I stated, still grinning wildly.

"What?" they said in unison, staring at me confused.

"Just do what she said," Maura demanded, as Mr. Drop-Dead Gorgeous nodded for his brother to go get it. The Giant sighed and shook his head, opening the back door of the Impala and taking out a white Apple computer. He tried to turn it on but was baffled to find out it wouldn't turn on. I felt his brother gazing over at me, but I continued to watch as the tallest one fumbled with the laptop. He glanced at me with a froze expression on his face. "It's fried-" he stated, looking back and fourth from me and the computer, not understanding what was going on.

Mr. Gorgeous let out small chuckle, walking away from Maura to the front of the Impala with his brother, leaning up against the side of the car to face me.
"What are you some kind of freak?" He asked in serious tone, staring at me just as flustered as his brother about all this.

I sighed, but kept a straight face. "I'm a technopath; don't mess with me, dude."

__________________________________________________________________

Dean's POV:

Are you freakin' serious right now? I thought Sam having these psychic powers were bad enough, but now there's another one just like him? Oh God, shoot me now. I thought as I noticed Sam's eyes widen. "Wait, so if you're technopathy, did your mother die when you were six months old too?" he questioned the younger sister, who's name I recall was Kassia.

She stared at him, perplexed. "Yeah, but what do you mean 'too'?"

"Are you another freak like my sister?" the eldest sister, Maura, hissed venomously, though by the look on her face, she instantly regretted saying it. Her sister frowned back at her. If looks could kill...

Sam nodded. "Yeah, I am- sort of; I'm telekinesis" he replied calmly. "Our mother died in my nursery room when I was six months old from an unnatural fire."

I could feel my body becoming tense by bringing up mom again. Images of that night replayed in my mind of Dad telling me to get Sammy and I out of the house as quick as possible. I'll never be fully recovered after that nightmare.

Kassia and Maura exchanged blank stares, before they turned back to Sam and I. "So- I'm not the only one with these weird abilities?" Kassia questioned, uncertain and confused. "Do you think that the reason our mother's died has something to do with us having these powers?"

"It has something to do with it, but we're not quite sure," Sam told her placidly, pushing his hands in his pockets. "But from what I hear, there's a demon out there that says he has something special in mind for me and others like who have these abilities like me."

I didn't know how to react after that. Finding out that not only my brother was a psychic freak, but the girl that is freakin' hot is just as bad. I didn't think that I could believe Sammy when he mentioned that he kept getting these weird visions, and now Kassia can alter anything with a technological mind. Not sure if it was possible to understand.

The older sister let out a hoot, obviously not believing any of what's being said. "Kass, are you really going to believe somebody that's trying to run us out of a good case? The two sexist brothers to be exact," she informed her sister, whispering the last part, even though I could hear her quite clearly.

Kassia glanced over at her sister, then at me and back at Sam. "I don't know..." she said in an uncertain tone.

"Kass, come on. We better get settled so we can start the case. Good luck with your research." Maura declared to us, before taking a hold of her sister's arm and guiding her to one of the rooms. Kassia turned and peeked over her shoulder at me. Her expression seemed like it was very puzzled and hurt, maybe a mix of whether to believe us or not. I couldn't blame her.

Sam sighed and grasped onto his bag, staring blankly at his broken laptop, before tossing it back in the back seat. "Now what are we going to do with this?"

"Forget about that, just remember not to get on their bad side." I replied sternly, taking my bag from the trunk as we headed for the office to check-in.

Suddenly right after we checked into the room, which was right next door to the girls, I heard Sam groaning and dropping his bag on the ground. I turned around to see him holding his head as if he was in pain, and falling on his knees.

"Sam," I retorted, rushing over to his side with a hand on his shoulder, staring down at him awkwardly. He was having another one of his visions, so there really wasn't much I could do. Once he pulled his hand away from his head, he glanced at me, surprised as I helped him back up. "Sam, what is it?"

He hesitated for moment, but picked up his bag and said, "Another killing, just a half mile off of US 30. We better get there before it actually happens."

I gawked at him strangely and shook my head, not comprehending to how he knows so much from one little vision. "Really Sam? How can you be so sure that it's not just a mistake."

"Have my visions ever been wrong?"

"No, but-"

"But nothing Dean; I think we should tell the girls?"

"Hell no, let the Olsen twins figure it out on their own. They'll yell at us later, but what the hells the difference. They fried your laptop, so not informin them on your vision is just pay back."

Sam nodded as we headed back out to the Impala and sped out of the parking lot down Lincolnway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all are enjoying it as much as we are writing it =]
Comment & Subscribe, thank you <3