Status: Finished please comment if you read it :D

Be but Sworn My Love

being perfect

Ch 18

Zach’s P.O.v

I was nervous, I am really putting myself out there, I mean I already hit strike 3 what am I trying to do. I mean I just want her back, no I NEED HER BACK. Without her I feel like there is something wrong with me. Before I met this girl I was happy and I thought life was good, and then I met her, and I realized my old thoughts of happy and a good life were TOTALLY wrong. To be happy and have a good life I need her, plain and simple. Everyone in the world holds a key, and a heart there whole life, your goal is to find the heart that matches that key you were born with, it isn’t easy to find, often times you even think you have found the match, but you were wrong. Here is one thing I am sure of Her key fits my heart, and perfectly. No other person in the world has the key to my heart but her. She however may not want the key to my heart, my key I honest to goodness hope it is to her heart; if it isn’t then I am not quite sure what I will do. I LOVE HER. NO. I am IN LOVE WITH HER. I need her like you need to breath; I need her like o I can’t think of anything that works right now because all I can do is stare at her, and her beauty.

Mady- Zach what the hell are you doing here?

Me- I never knew what it was like to be in love until I met you, I always thought that true love, and soul mate stuff was crap, and the I met you. I saw you, and everything changed. I thought that love was a game you played with a bunch of people just to pass time, and to fit in. I thought love was a figment of everyone’s imagination. I thought all of that crap about fireworks when you kiss was all purely crap, and nothing but it. Then I met you, and you proved me wrong. You showed me what love was, what it was like to be in love. You showed me true love, and soul mates do exist. I learned love isn’t there to fit in and pass time, love is real, it wasn’t something people made up, when you kiss your one true love fireworks do go off, and calling them fireworks is really an understatement, because in reality if it so much stronger, than that. I love you, every time I hurt you I hurt myself. When you walk away from me, part of me leaves with you. When you broke up with me part of me went into a coma. I need you; I have no idea what I would do without you. You are honest to God my everything.

Mady- You looked me straight dead in the eye when you said that, and you can’t lie.

Me- I was being serious and real. Mady I would rather fight with you, then be with anyone else in the world, even if me and that other person didn’t fight. I love fighting with you more than anyone else. I would fight the whole world for you. I love you. I am so in love with you, my mind is set on you.

Mady- Zach…. I…. I… I don’t know what to say

Then I walk closer to her, and grab her hands, I slowly move my face closer and closer to her. I am only 1 in. away from her face.

Me- Tell me to stop, and I will.

I waited a minute, and not a sound came from her, so I kissed her, and the second I did I heard her moan in happiness before she quickly deepened the kiss. We kissed for a good chunk of time before I pulled away.

Me- Will you forgive me and be my girlfriend again?

Mady- Yes but only because I would rather spend my time fighting with you than being with anyone else in the whole world.

Then she kissed me again, but soon pulled away.

Mady- Alright now what is all of this?

Me- O this is the picnic I set up for us, hoping you would forgive me.

Mady- Well then let’s go have our picnic, and Zach this was really sweet of you, thank you.

Me- Of course.

So we had our picnic, talked, and had a great time. Eventually the sun went down, and the stars came up. I know how much she LOVES stars so I laid down, and pulled her down with me, so her head was on my chest. We laid there for maybe an hour and a half before I pulled us both back up. I grabbed a box from my pocket.

Mady- What is this?

Me- This is for you.

I hand her the box. She opens it, and her face lights up.

Mady- Zach you shouldn’t have

Me- I wanted to. Do you like it?

Mady- I LOVE IT! It is SO PERFECT. I have always wanted a charm bracelet. Oh this charm is of the globe because that is how we met. This is a music note because of your band, and because I love music. This is a star for dream, including your dream of becoming a rockstar which I totally support as long as you don’t forget little old me.

Me- The crown because you are my princess, and I hope I am your knight in shining armor. The ring in hopes that one day I will be able to call you my wife. Finally the heart and key because I love you, I am in love with you and you have the key to my heart.

Mady- Zachary David Porter thank you! This is perfect, almost as perfect as you!

Me- I am not perfect after all the things I said to you, after all the times I made you cry, I am nothing but far from perfect.

Mady- You’re perfect for me.

THE END!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I have to thank you for reading this. The fact anyone read this means the WORLD TO ME!!! I hope you like the ending. I may or may not do a sequel in the future. If you want me to tell you of I do a sequel let me know. After I post this I am going to post a new story once again an Allstar Weekend FanFiction that I posted somewhere else, that I am going to post here, its called There is a fine Line between Love and Hate. Some of you may have read it if you have read my other stories. Anyway THANK YOU I honestly LOvE YOU.

Final count:

comments: 36
readers: 96
subscribers: 27

For my first FanFiction on here that means ALOT!!!
plz check out my other story which I will be posting in a minute after I post this :D