Status: New. :D

Teenage Misfits

Temper

I know I'm a delinquent. I know the chances of me getting anywhere in life are slim, but I'm fine with that. My dreams to become a music engineer were shattered the moment I got them. I don't have a bad life -far from it actually. The only reason I am the way I am is because of my parents. They're married to each other, created my little sister and I, but they don't love each other. They don't even like each other. It's a constant battle between them. Who is the better cook? Which one do the kids prefer? Every ten minutes another argument breaks out.

My parents both have affairs with other people, they both know it and they know that I know it. What they don't know is that my little sister, Paige, knows it too. She's only seven and she knows all about relationship problems because she was born into one.

My parents' constant bickering made me rebellious. Made me hate everything and everyone. After fights one of them will end up leaving and the other decides to take their anger out on me.

You're a failer.

You have stupid dreams.

I hope your sister doesn't end up like you.

It's ridiculous, and it drives me crazy. My parents both have tempers and so do I. The smallest things set me off. School keeps telling me to go to anger management but what will that do? It won't make my parents better people, make their marriage last.

I just have to live with my temper, something that I know won't be going away any time soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can update from my phone o:

coool right?

Comment&Subscribe.