Status: New. :D

Teenage Misfits

Girl

I am so fucked. I can't believe what I'm doing. What the fuck is wrong with me, am I mental? Stealing drugs from the best hospital in the country, how much stupider could I get? I wish I never got involved with Jake, that stupid bastard got me into this mess.

I growl softly and grab any drug that I can get my hands on and throw them into my duffle bag. "Hey, what are you doing?" A man shouts. Shit.

I zip the bag closed and dash out of the small supply room. The storage rooms are on the upper floors, patients go from the middle to the ground floors. I need to get to the second floor, escaping would be as simple as jumping out a window from there.

I run down the stairs, thundering footsteps right behind me. "Shit." I mutter and push myself faster.

I reach the fourth floor and exit, I can't jump but I know security guards are now running up the stairs. I don't have an escape plan.

I dash down the hallway and look behind me. I'm screwed. I whip my head around just as I run into a girl. I stumble and quickly apologize before continuing my sprint.

I go to turn down the next hallway when I'm suddenly tackled to the floor, my head hitting the tile. My hands are yanked behind my back and next thing I know, I'm cuffed and back on my feet. One security guard has the duffle bag of drugs, and the other is holding my arms roughly. He herds me back down the hallway.

I see the girl I ran into before, she's pretty. Petite with dark hair and brown eyes. She meets my gaze before quickly looking at the ground and then retreating back into her room.

Even though my hands are cuffed behind my back and I'm pretty sure I'll be going to jail, I can't help but wonder what her name is.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay for updates! And ChristmasJ (If you celebrate it)

Thoughts? What do you think of this story so far?

Comment&Subscribe:)