Status: New. :D

Teenage Misfits

Fear

Juliet is not the type of girl I usually find myself hanging around, but I really like her. I'm usually around other trouble makers who definitely don't take things slowly when it comes to relationships.

With Juliet, it's different. I want to take things slowly, I want her to get to know me first. I want her to decide what we become. I also want to know about her, all I know is that she likes art and that she's easy going. I don't know why she's here though. She probably thinks I'm stupid and won't notice, but I know she stays in this hospital for a reason. Something's wrong with her.

I want her to tell me everything. "Hey, Sam." I look up from my blistered hands to see Juliet smiling.

"Hey." I say standing up.

"Your hands look horrible." She points out.

I shrug, "Well it's my punishment. It could have been way worse, I could have been sent to jail or some shit." I add.

She nods taking my hand and running her fingers over the irritated blotches, "Come with me." She says wrapping her fingers around my own and pulling me along, "I can have you fixed up in a few minutes."

Every time I see her she's wearing normal clothes. Like she's only a visitor, but she always has her hospital bracelet. A reminder that she isn't.

We go into a supply closet and she grabs a few bandages, "Those are going to help?" I ask.

She rolls her eyes, "Well if you don't want my help..." She starts to open the door.

"No, I want your help." I laugh taking her wrist gently and pulling her back to me.

She smirks and starts placing the bandages on my minor injuries, "These should help them from getting worse." She says patting my hands.

"Thanks I -" I stop short when her hands suddenly grasp mine and she turns deathly white. Her eyes turn blank and she looks like she can't breathe. "Juliet?"

She starts to crumble to the ground, "Shit, Juliet!" I ease her to the ground, and watch as she trembles. I stand up throwing the door open, "Somebody help!" I yell as loud as I can. A few nurses and doctors come sprinting.

"What happened?" Someone asked.

"I- I don't know. She just collapsed!" I say, panic's setting in.

"Doctor Morris, it's Juliet." A nurse that's crouched down next to Juliet says.

He nods slowly, "Okay. Let's get her onto a gurney." He orders.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"You need to leave." He says as they roll a gurney into the room.

"No, I can't." I disagree.

"We need you to leave so we can do our job." He orders, pushing me out of the room.

They pick Juliet up and place her on the gurney, the nurse putting needles in her arm and then checking her pulse. "Doctor, we're crashing!" She says urgently.

"Okay, lets get going." He says and then start sprinting down the hallway leaving me behind.

Over the last few weeks I've learned some medical terms, crashing being one of them. Juliet's going under cardiac arrest.

I'm scared for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait.