Status: Completed look out for the sequel "I'm in love with my bestfriend...Too bad he just kidnapped me"

I love you more then the number of stars in the sky.

Kiera Jane Austin
17

Teenage mom/ girl next door

Has blond hair and Blue eyes. She was a normal teenage girl not too popular, but not a loner. She has many friends, but only a few close ones. She fell in love with the schools bad boy and got pregnant with his baby now she has to run away.

Zane Austin Rivers
17

Teen dad/ bad boy

Has black hair and hazel eyes. He was known as the silent bad boy emo. At home is dad was abusive. He is silently in love with the sweet, kind girl next door. Kiera Austin. He gets her pregnant and when she runs away he goes looking for her.

Kirsten Eliza Austin
21

Kirsten has blonde hair with red streaks and brown eyes. She is considered to have more of an emo-ish style. She is Kiera’s older sister. She lives in Arizona after going to college and dropping out now she owns her own fashion line.

Caraline Leslie Rivers
7

Caraline has light brown hair and brown eyes. She is Zane’s younger sister. Her and Zane’s mom died giving birth to her. She secretly feels guilty for the death of her mother and for Zane getting beaten by her father. She wishes that her and Zane could run away from her dad without him finding them.