Come Back To Me It's Almost Easy

Virginity

My eyes opened to knocking on the door that I was leaning against. I got up and opened it. There was Mikey standing before me with a sad, guilty look on his face.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Yeah I am too." I said.

"You have no reason to be sorry though."

"Yeah I do, I called you an asshole."

"But I deserved it."

"Well whatever. Let's just say I'll think about going on tour with you." I said.

"Okay." We hugged.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Midnight."

"Why don't we go to bed?"

"Ok." We changed into our PJ's and got into our bed.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too baby." He said, he wrapped his arms around my torso, I put my head on his chest and we went to sleep.

*2 weeks later*

Right now we are in the planning/packing stages of getting ready for the tour. So far I've got my bag packed and now I've got to move on to Mikeys because he doesn't know how to pack worth of crap.

"Honey where are you?" Mikey yelled through the apartment. He had just gotten home from the studio.

"I'm in the bedroom." I yelled back. A minute later he walked into the room coming up to me and putting his hands around me in a side hug. I turned my face to give him a kiss.

"Whats up?" I asked him as he let go.

"Well we're going out to dinner with everyone thats going to be on the tour tonight." He said.

"When?"

"In about an hour and a half."

"Ok then I'm going to get ready," I stepped away from the suitcase and went to my closet. "Is this casual or dressy."

"Casual, we're just going to a chinese restaurant because Brian rented out the back room for all of us." He explained.

"Ok." I picked out some dark jeans, my dawn of the dead shirt and my Clandestine belt. Quickly I changed as did Mikey and I moved on to my makeup. Of course I went heavy on the eyes and put a little lip gloss on.

"Ok I'm ready to go." I said.

"Then lets go." He said. he took my hand and we walked out into the living room. We got our jackets on and we walked out of the apartment. We got out of the building and started walkimg toward the restaurant since it was just down the street. Mikey swung our hands as we walked making me chuckle slightly.

"This should be fun." I stated.

"Yeah you get to meet our new crew. They're pretty cool." He said.

We made it to the restaurant in about fifteen minutes and we walked into the building. The smell of chinese food hit my nose, it smelled delicious. There was a hostess at one of those little pdiums to my left.

"Hello, can I help you?" She asked.

"Yes we're here with the big group in the back room." Mikey said.

"Oh yes follow me." She said. She started walking and we followed her to a door in the back of the restaurant, she opened it and we walked in with her closing the door behind us.
There was currently about twenty people in a big room with one very large table. Two seats were open for us. Me and Mikey walked over to them and sat down.

"Hey guys." Gerard said. After he said that everyone else started greeting us as well.

"Ok Amber let me introduce you to the people you don't know." Mikey said, I nodded. He pointed to a man that had short brown hair and some tattoos on his arms.

"Thats Matt Cortez, he's our microphone tech," He said. Then he pointed to a bunch of other guys stating that they were stating that they were either guitar, drums, light or sound techs. Lastly he pointed to a girl sitting immediatly to my left who looked about my height with black hair, blue eyes and eye makeup like me. "And that's Alicia my bass tech." She waved at me.

"You must be Amberlynn, Mikey has said so much about you." She said smiling and
sticking her hand out. I took her hand and shook it.

"I hope Mikey's said all good things about me." I said letting go of her hand.

"Oh definatly. He really loves you." She said. I'm liking this girl. All through dinner Mikey was talking to his guys and I was talking to Alicia. She was really cool and we had a lot of the same interests.

At about eight o'clock me and Mikey decided to leave and go back home. We walked out of the room and out of the building starting to walk home.

"So do you like everyone?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah they are really cool, especially Alicia." I said.

"Thats good."

We walked into our building and back up to our apartment and we were both pretty tired.

"I wanna go take a bath, you wanna come with me?" I asked Mikey. We do this sometimes. Nothing sexual ever happens we just like being near each other.

"Yeah." He said. We got some pyjamas, some towels and we went into the bathroom. While Mikey got undressed I got the bathtub ready and put some bubbles in it. Then I undressed myself. Mikey got in the tub first putting his back against the edge of it. I sat in between his legs.

When I got in he started rubbing my shoulders and we just talked about the upcoming tour and even about our plans for the future.

"What are we going to do in the future?" Mikey asked me.

"Well maybe we could get married but I'm not going to be one of those girls that leaves their partner because they hate waiting to get married." I said.

"Good because I don't know what I'd do if you left me." He said, that made me smile. His hands moved down to my back and he started rubbing it. It felt so good, I let out a small groan letting him know that I liked it.

His lips touched my neck sending shivers up my bare spine. I turned my head so my lips connected with his in a kiss full of passion. His tounge explored my mouth leaving me wanting more of him. I turned my entire body toward him so I sat facing him.

***His hands found their way to my breast massaging them with great care. My hands were around his shoulders keeping our kiss held together. He broke the kiss and moved his lips to my neck licking and sucking it, I moaned in pleasure. One of his hands moved off of my breast and down my stomach to my most private of parts. His hands worked wonders.

He put his hand back on my waist when he was done. I could feel his hard member on my thigh, so I decided to make the first move. I inched my body closer to his and slowly I lifted myself up and slowly put myself down on him. The pain that surged through my body soon turned to pleasure as our bodies moved in perfect rythm.

We both reached our climaxes and I pulled myself off of him, getting out of the tub. I
wrapped a towel around myself as did he.***

"That was amazing." I said.

"Definatly," He replied. "But now I'm ready for bed."

We both got in our pyjamas and walked out of the bathroom, to our room. We got in bed and I snuggled up to Mikey. Before anything was said we both fell asleep in each others arms.