Come Back To Me It's Almost Easy

The First Show

Today was the morning that we were leaving to go on the fist big tour for the guys. At the moment we were getting everyone's luggage into the two big tour buses that we would live in for the next two months. I walked onto the bus and back to the bunk section of the bus to see Mikey sitting on one of the bunks.

"Are we just going to share a bunk?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He said. I sat down next to him and he put his hands around me. "I'm glad your here
baby."

"I'm glad too." His lips touched my forehead lightly. The bus came to life and started moving.

"Do you know when and where the first show is?" I asked.

"Yeah it's here tonight so we don't have to drive far."

"Good."

It only took us about a half an hour to get to the venue the guys were to play at. Once we were there the guys and us girls were escorted to the dressing room. The venue wasn't too big yet it wasn't too small.

"How long until the show starts?" I heard Jamia ask Frank.

"Well we go on at seven thirty so we have about three hours until we play." He answered.

"Are you guys hungry? I know I am." I asked. Everyone answered with a yes so me and Jamia decided to go and get everyone some food. We walked out of the building and decided that we would walk since we didn't have a small car to drive.

"So how are you and Frank doing?" I asked her.

"Oh, we're doing great, How are you and Mikey?" She asked.

"We're good, although we've been having some fights lately."

"I hope they're not big ones."

"No just little disagreements that we resolve pretty quickly."

"I hope me and Frankie can be like you guys one day, you two seem to be so in love."

"Yeah I do love him a lot."

"Have you ever thought about getting married, or been upset that he hasn't asked you to marry him yet?"

"No, not really I mean we already pretty much act like we're married and I don't need a ring and a piece of paper to tell me that I want to spend the rest of my life with him."

"That's good."

Once we got to the food place we ordered the food and waited for it to come up. It only took us about ten minutes to get back to walking. All in all it took us about forty-five minutes to get back to the guys. They attacked the food like they hadn't seen food in days.

Soon the boys were done eating and had to go to sound check. Leaving me and Jamia alone until Alicia, Mikey's bass tech walked in.

"Hey guys whats up?" She said sitting down with us.

"Nothing, just chillin'. What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing just decided to come hang out with you guys." She said.

Right at seven thirty the guys started playing with me, Jamia, and Alicia watching. They played most of the songs for their new album 'Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge' and some of the songs from the old album 'I Brought you my Bullets,'. Wehn they walked off stage we went back to the dressing room to see the sweaty and tired guys. I went and sat on Mikey's lap pecking his lips lightly.

"You guys were amazing as always." I said.

"Thanks babe, I'm so tired though I just want to go to sleep." He said.

"Aww but I want to go out and drink and have fun." I said pouting slightly.

"Oh me too." Gerard said. Only Mikey and Bob didn't want to go out and party so me, Gerard, Frankie, Jamia, Alicia and Ray decided to walk to the club that was nearby.

As soon as we got there we all flocked to the bar to start drinking. I got my usual, Kaluah and cream, which was very yummy. Drink after drink I could just feel myself getting trashed. The only one that wasn't completly hammered was Jamia.

Once I was stumbling around the club and could hardly stand up I decided I wanted to go back to the bus.

"JamiIwannagohome." I slurred, thankfully she understood and rounded everyone up so we could go back to the bus. It took us well over an hour to get back because every two seconds someone would fall and start cracking up on the ground, most of the time it was me.

As soon as I got on that bus I just collapsed on the bus and as soon as I hit it I fell into a deep slumber.

* The next morning*

"What the hell is this?" I heard Mikey's booming voice. I opened my eyes to see him standing over me, but there was an arm wrapped around my waist. My head was throbbing and I really didn't feel good. Then I looked over to the person next to me to see none other than a sleeping Gerard.