I Need Help

Trent's E-mail

Trent

(Is a 14 year old boy who is considered emo by fellow pupils, he himself admits out of all labels he is more emo. Here he is talking via e-mail to somebody to help him sort out his life.)

My life people, especially my teachers, think it’s perfect. If it was would I currently be sat here talking to you about it? Attempting to get help. To stop cutting and more importantly to sort out my head. I’m so confused.

Well I better start from the beginning.

All my life I have been bullied for something I can not help. And it’s not only by other kids – but my parents as well. But the older I’ve got the worse the bullying has got.

I mean two years ago it got to the stage where I hated school big style. I wanted to die. I would often sit in my room and plan different methods of suicide, but never tried them. My mum found me with scissors pressed hard against my left wrist about to cut. Soon after she found me I sorted all the negative stuff out.

Or so I thought. All was fine until my best friend, at the time, started getting hassle off her ex. He would not only bully her but started on me and another friend as well. It got so bad that I actually began to cut. But my parents never noticed.

Then a week ago my big sister overdosed after her boyfriend left her. Since then my parents have ignored me even more its like I don’t exist, or if I do I’m invisible. My school works suffered especially the homework. Not only that I have been cutting more often and deeper.

I’m so confused, do I talk to my parents when they seem so stressed or do I talk to my best friend who I have always been their for but they never seem to be there for me?

What do I do?

I need you help! I’m just so confused!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I accidently deleted the first version of this so I have had to re-post it.

Please Comment and let me know what you think. This was really hard for me to write.