Save me.

Change is good.

The leaves were starting to change, and it meant that fall was coming. Fall tour, that is. "You have to go with us!" Zach held my arms and shook me.

"But, I've been so distant from family lately, I don't know whether to go or not!"

May butted in, "I need someone to be with me, go Aimee. Please! I'm begging!" she got on her knees and made a puppy dog face at me.

"Fine," I gave in. Damn it, "If it gets you two to stop bitching."

"Yay!" May jumped up and down, "And you have to help me get ready. I have a Halloween party to go to."

"Sure," I said, putting my laptop away, "What are you dressing up as?"

"A band slut," she said, laughing.

"Right," I pulled out my makeup bag, "Hold still." I put a shade of pink lipstick up to her and applied it on her lips. I smeared a whole bunch of eyeliner on her, and put about 7,000 coats of mascara on her eyelashes.

She looked into the mirror and made a disgusting face, "I LOVE IT."

"You do!?" I said, excited. I didn't think I was good at doing people's makeup.

"Yes!" she put a cut up white vneck on top of her gray tank top, "What are YOU dressing up as?"

"...A scene kid. I'm stealing Sadie's green tutu, I'm gonna look so bad, it's great," I started teasing my hair.

By the end of the afternoon I looked like a twelve year old.

"Damn girl!" May said, "We make some good dresser uppers!"

I laughed, "Of course!"

"I wonder what Michael's gonna say!"

"May, do you know if Michael has like.. family in Chicago? I know you two were like, best friends," I asked her.

"Yeah, he has a cousin named Janine. Why?"

"Oh. Good," I sighed, "Nevermind."

"Yeah I thought they were a couple too," she patted my back, "But don't worry. He loves you, and that's all that matters, right?"

"I guess," I grabbed my sweatshirt off my door hook, "Now let's go trick or treating."

"...We're 20 year olds."

"DO YOU WANT FREE CANDY OR NOT!?" I shouted.

"Oh, I get it," She took her pillowcase, "Let's go!"

--

After trick or treating, we both passed out on the couch and woke up looking like messes, still in our costumes.

"Zach just texted me," May gasped and read the text, "You guys should come over :) The other guys are here already :P"

"Let's scare them!" I ran out the door and May followed me.

"YOU FORGOT YOUR EYE MAKEUP WIPES," she yelled.

"Right."

We walked into Zachary's house and they were all chilling on the couch, "HEY!" May yelled.

They turned their heads and shuddered.

"BITCHES YOU DON'T PHASE ME!" I said in a fake tone. I grabbed an eye makeup wipe from my purse and started taking my makeup off.

"You girls are so weird," Nathan laughed.

"Thanks," May said, taking the seat next to Zach.

Cameron appeared out of the kitchen with a bowl of cereal, "Nice outfits?"

"Thank you!" May and I said it simultaneously, then we broke out into laughter.

I sat on Michael's lap and continued to take my makeup off, "God, this makeup won't come off!" I whined.

"It'll come off sooner or later," Michael said, his arms around my waist, texting. Or should I say tweeting.

After 15 minutes, my makeup finally came off, and I took my tutu off. I looked pretty normal now I guess.

"So, fall tour?" May said, putting her head on Zach's shoulder.

"Another couple of months without rest," Nathan said.

"At least I have a reason to wear my leather jacket that I bought last year..." I started to fiddle with my fake snakebites.

"Just another couple of months away from home," Michael sighed.

"But the good thing is we have a tour bus now," Zach smiled.

"WHAT?!" I said, shocked.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, yeah, people told me to do a part 2 so here it issssssss.
Ohkay.

xoxxo, Pam :)