Save me.

I've waited all my life for a bitch like this.

"No, I don't know where we're going." Michael flipped through his calendar.

"God, Michael. You're on a headlining tour and you don't know your own tour dates," I said.

"Don't trip." He smiled.

"Shut up."

He walked towards me and started kissing me on the cheek lots of times.

"Mikey!" I giggled.

May walked in, "Alright you two, break it up."

I chuckled, "Hey, hoe."

"Get ready. We're at Pittsburgh today, my dear." She threw a shirt at me. "And Zach got Rick and Casey sick, so I think we're gonna do merch."

"Really, May? REALLY?" I said excitedly. I've always wanted to be a merch girl.

"Yes, Aimee. Now go get ready!" She poked my stomach.

I threw on jeans and a plain red, off-the-shoulder tee.

"I like blue better." Mikey said when I got out of the bathroom.

I straightened it out, "Deal with it."

"Deal with it?" He said, wrapping his arms around me. "Then deal with this!" He carried me by the butt and ran outside the bus. He ran around the venue, and I kept hearing screaming girls.

"Mikey, I love you!" I heard one say.

But then he just laughed and ran more. He finally stopped, but he was still carrying me in the most awkward of places to be carried by. I wasn't even complaining, though. "Done yet?" I laughed.

"Nope. I must carry you into the venue now!"

"No meeting people outside?"

"Right. You wanna meet some people with me?"

"Kind of... Sometimes your fans get hella prettier than me, baby." I looked down.

He kissed my forehead, "Only you see that. I don't. You're gorgeous and amazing and beautiful and I love you."

I sighed, "I guess so. But if I get any injuries or death threats, it's not my fault!"

He chuckled, "It'll be okay."

--

I saw May talking to some fans, so I went up to her. "Hey!"

"Sup, hoe!" She said to me.

The fan she was talking to was super pretty. She looked about our age. And hell, she can rock that outfit better than I could rock anything else. "I'm Janelle!" She said.

"Hi! I'm Aimee." I smiled.

"Oh! So you're Michael's girlfriend, huh? I see why he talks about you so much in interviews." She studied me up and down.

"He talks about me?" I laughed.

"Yeah!"

Before I could respond, Michael tugged at my arm, "Come on, babe."

"Umm, okay." I waved goodbye to Janelle and went inside the venue.

--

We went inside the venue and the boys prepared for soundcheck.

"You put that there, and you ALWAYS keep an eye on the money box." Greg was explaining all of this merch business to us. "And when you sell something, mark it. Size and kind."

I nodded my head, although I wasn't paying attention much. I was paying more attention than May, though. She was texting Zach on her phone.

"May!" Greg yelled.

"What? Huh? Unicorns!" She said.

I laughed, "S'all good, Greg. I'll explain."

"Thanks, Aim." He patted my back and went inside the door leading backstage.

"Thank you, Greg!" I yelled after him.

--

A few girls began to pour in, and I guess there was thirty minutes until the show started.

"I'll take this! I'll take that!" I quickly scrambled to mark down items, collect money, and give change to a huge crowd of teenage girls.

"Ah!" May spun around, trying to find the shirt the girls asked for.

Fifteen minutes later, the crowd died down. I leaned on the table and sighed, "Fucking rush."

"Now I see what Rick and Casey have to go through." May sat on the table and swished her legs back and forth. She was mesmerized by one of the local bands opening for Allstar Weekend and Action Item.

Zach emerged from the door next to the merch tables and hugged May from behind. He kissed her on the cheek, and I smiled.

"You're still sick, babe!" She whined.

He nodded and didn't say a word. Vocal rest. Jeez, Zach was ALWAYS on vocal rest. That boy needed to stop getting sick. Him and May started talking, and she hooked onto his shoulders like always. Those two were as adorable as always. I remained seated on the merch table, watching the bands play. I was mesmerized. The beat of the drum. The sound of their voice. The neon lights. Concerts were basically my second home. My phone lit up next to me. New message from Michael.

I sighed and unlocked my phone. "I miss you :("

"WHORE YOU'RE A FEW FEET AWAY FROM ME COME OUT BECAUSE I'M BORED OKAY." The message sent in a few seconds.

I felt something touch my shoulder. I quickly turned around and saw Michael standing behind the table, smiling at me. I smiled, "You came!"

He didn't say anything. He just leaned in and kissed me.

"Don't you play in a few?"

He shrugged, "I really don't know. I've been on this tour shit for a while and I'm still not getting the hang of it."

"Two more songs, then you have to set up."

"How the hell do you know this?!"

"Unlike you, I'm used to this tour shit."

He looked around, "Hah, yeah. You're always faster at learning than I am."

"How did you know that?" I never told him anything about me being a fast learner.

"Zach."

I nodded, "Right. Speaking of Zach, where the hell is he?!"

"He's probably... I dunno."

"Don't say anything dirty, Martinez!" I said.

"I won't! Jesus!"

I laughed. "Babe, can you believe tour's over in a week? And then it's Christmas! Then New Years. That's so weird. This year was too fast. Think about the rest of the days."

"The rest of the days? They'll be as great as they are now. And you can trust me on that because I'll still be with you."

"Forever?" I stuck my pinky out.

"I can't promise you forever--because, hell, I don't know what that feels like-- but I can promise you today." He intertwined his pinky with mine. I knew he was serious. He always pinky promised me the things he was serious about.

Which is why I love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been forever.
Sorry bros.