Status: Hiatus.

Tainted Red.

In a lifetime, an overbearing weight is carried on your shoulders at least once. But for Scarlet Sienna, it was only slightly different. Fairfield was a small town that was barely acknowledged. So why did it matter if she vanished? It didn’t. But when her very existence sparks the interest in a dangerously demonic man, the last thing she foresaw was to be held captive in the Underworld let alone be expected to wed.
_________________________________________________________________

By me and me alone.

When I first joined Mibba, I wrote a story entitled Love For Never. I’m Not Beauty. You’re Not Beast. For those of you who remember (and those of you who are still subscribed)…

I am rewriting this story.

Exciting, no? Although I have opted to change some names and events in this story, the core plot will remain the same for the most part. It’ll take on a bit more realistic and darker path, but I guarantee that this new and improved version will be much better compared to the abomination it used to be.

It’s your typical vampire abduction story.

Hey, now… don’t roll your eyes at me.

It’s not THAT bad. I promise.

I enjoy clichés purely due to the fact that they are incredibly fun to write. Now, I know that there are many out there who hate these stories because “fairytales don’t exist.” However unrealistic of a love they may be, you can’t help but wonder if you will ever find your own.

…I’m not telling you to wait for a vampire to come and kidnap you though, okay?

Okay.

Enjoy.