Blind?

one of one

Where are you? Where is she and where is he? Are they tired? Resting their scrap-metal legs on your flatweave rug? Aphotic, souls searching, brushing the lint off of their pants and shaking their justacorps in the light - if light even exists in this illusion. Incubus, hold our hands and together we shall shed the blood of our beloved ancestors. Suspended, unhinged jaws, open, not shock but more like disappointment.

They are pendent and hollow and hard like rusty nails. Echo, reverbations off the walls and I recoil back into his lap, your lap, wet like the tears on her face. Groping, grovelling in the dark, broken knees against linoleum or carpet or wood planks, I don't know. It's been so long you and I have both forgotten what anything feels like. Dizzy, are you still dizzy? Swimming, shaky, reeling on top of moss agate in those black rivers? In the sky with stars like rhinestones? Where then? Where are you?

The nape of your neck, the neck of the woods, collar bones, punching to get out from behind your skin. Everything girds into each other, you to me, woven into one another's pocelain skin. Fretwork fingers across miles of sheathing, lace maybe, twill, I don't know.

Swallow it. Whatever you're holding in your mouth is making your teeth green.

Full, high off of ragtime and bubblegum pop music. But it's still dark and I can't see you dancing... are you dancing? How do I even know dancing is? I think I saw it before the lights went out.

You're blind, white lights, eyes shut.

There are sheets of rain on our faces and filth from the Earth in my hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Towards the end (more like although out) it started getting weird.