Status: New Story :]

The Life of a Teenage Dancer

Together

When dinner was over I said goodbye to James and Sam, only after making them promise to apply for scholarships. I walk back up to my room after dinner ends, after thanking Cameron’s parents again. I lay back on the bed in my pajamas after setting the way to expensive dress Cameron’s mom bought me on the chair. This is surreal. Cameron’s life and my life are complete opposites. He has 2 loving parents, 2 great siblings, and he’s freaking rich. I have no parents who care enough, no siblings, and no money. Why does he even like me? He could have almost any girl, and yet he wants me. I’m not right for him, or even good enough. I probably look like trash to his family. I shake me head, and scold myself for thinking like this. Luckily there is a knock at the door and I hurry to answer it, and to my surprise its Ali, Cameron’s little sister.

“Hi” she says shyly and I smile she’s holding a book in her arms.

“Hi” I say back “Would you like me to read that to you?” she nods frantically and I follow her back to her room. I walk and I’m almost blinded with all the pink in the room. She had a bed with a canopy on it. It was like a princess room. “Why don’t you lay down and I’ll sit with you and read.”

“Okay!” she says and jumps into the bed. She giggles and I cant help but smile.

“So what story are we reading tonight?” I ask

“The little engine that could” she chants.

“Okay…” I open the book and start to read. I continue on through the book and Ali seems to love the story. But slowly and surely her eyes start to close as she falls asleep. When I finish the books she is fast asleep and I slowly and quietly crutch out of the room. I close the door quietly behind me and as I’m about to go back to my room I bump right into Cameron.

“Oh hey” I say “Sorry, Ali came to my room and asked me to read her a story so…”

“That’s usually my job” He says smiling.

“Oh really?” I ask

“Really” he says and I can’t help but smile. He slowly starts to lean into my and I want to scream why is this happening again, but I also want to pull him towards me a kiss him again. But I do neither.

“…I’m going to go to sleep now, goodnight Cameron” I say turning on my heel. But because he’s Cameron he grabs my arm

“Briana, can we talk?” I take a deep breath and do what I should have done a long time ago.

“Yeah, lets talk” he smiles with relief written all over his face and leads me down to the parlor where I fire is already going. We sit down on the couch and face each other.

“So…what do you want to talk about” I ask sitting criss-crossed.

“You, me, us” he says and I blush slightly

“Us?” I ask not so sure about this.

“Yeah. Bri we kissed and I know it was your first kiss, and I know you didn’t want me to know that but whatever, it happened and it was amazing and ever since it happened all I’ve been able to think about is kissing you. But you just acted like it didn’t happen. Why?” I knew this was coming.

“I don’t know…” I said, and for once I was being honest with him, and myself.

“Well can we figure it out?”

“I guess…”

“Okay, so you’ve never had a boyfriend?” he asks and I can feel myself blush “Don’t be embarrassed Bri, its nothing to be ashamed of.”

“Its not that I’m ashamed of it Cameron, its that I don’t know, I feel like you’re so experienced you could have any girl you want. I just feel like maybe I’m not good enough”

“Briana, you are good enough, and I cant have every girl I want, the one that I’ve been trying to be with since the beginning of the year will barely give me the time of day.”

“Cameron…I like you so much, I don’t even think you understand.” I blurt out and he smiles slightly, like he’s been waiting for me to say that.

“So what’s the problem?” He asks

“There’s school, and dance, I have priorities”

“Why did you start dancing Briana?”

“My mom…”

“and why do you continue to dance?”

“My mom wants me to be the best”

“So you don’t dance for you?” He said and I shook my head

“That’s not true”

“But you just said”

“Cameron, I love dancing. Maybe I dance because of her, but I dance for me. When I dance I feel free, and I don’t feel that way any other time so that’s why I dance. Its an escape.”

“You don’t need to escape Briana”

“You don’t know my mom” I say in reply

“But she’s not here right now, and I am. I’m not going to do anything to hurt you, and that’s a promise that I will keep. Please Briana, give me a chance to prove that to you.” he says, eyes pleading and I feel tears start to form in my eyes. “Don’t cry” He says pulling me towards him, and I don’t resist. “That’s the last thing I want” He tilts my chin up towards him and I stare into his eyes almost hypnotized.

“Can I kiss you?” he whispers softly. I shake my head no, but my body says otherwise as I lean in and press my lips to his. Its as if an electric shock is running through my body, and its wonderful.
Just like the first time, our lips move as if they were made for each other, and again reality hits me and I pull away from him.

“Cameron.”

But his lips don’t stop. He slowly moves his lips down my cheek and to my collarbone where he proceeds to kiss my neck, slowly and sensually. When he hit’s a certain spot a breathy moan escapes my lips and I feel myself blush and turn away.

“Cameron stop, what are we doing?”

“We’re doing what we should have done a long time ago” he whispers

“I don’t know…” I say

“Briana look at me.” he says holding my chin in his hands. “I want to be with you, I want to be the one to hold you and take care of you, and tell you everything’s going to be all right…even when its not” he says pushing a strand of hair behind my hair. I squeeze my eyes shut and press my lips together.

“I’m scared” I finally admit to him, and myself

“Don’t be, I’ll be here for you… just let me be there for you.” I stare at him for a moment and nod my head. I can’t keep running from this, I want to be with him, so why don’t I.

“Really?” he asks and smiles wider than I’ve ever seen him smile.

“Really” I say back, and just like that we were kissing again, and I loved every second of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter!!! hope you guys like it, comment and subscribe!!! :]