Status: Going!

Glimpse into the future.

Confronting the problem.

The next day I had gone to work instead of going to school with only One day till the dance. Khris was being clingy and texting and calling me all the time. When Eliss caught a flu and Damian called me in for right after school I offered to run the shop all day with him, It gave me a chance to think about everything that was going on. Quinn avoided my texts and calls the whole day, and when I stopped by his house the big security guards with rifles wouldn't let me even talk to him, and forcing me to leave immediately. The only good things that happened was being away from Khris, the extra pay and getting to see a good friend of mine Myah Lain.

When I pulled up to school the next day I spotted Quinn getting out of his car, so I ran to him and tackled him into the grass, only one or two people were left around the school grounds seeing as class had started.

"What the fuck! Get off!" Quinn growled, eyes blazing with anger. "Sara, I said get off, I have a class to attend to."

"Yeah, as long as you meet me after class, NOT! You've been avoiding me since..." He knew what I meant, I didn't need to say anything more.

"So what do you want?" He asked still pissed, and covered in grass, as was I.

I got off of him and held out my hand, he ignored my hand looking away as he stood himself up, only then turning to look at me as if to say "now what".

"Come on." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him through the football field and into the woods behind. It was about a ten minute walk to the quarry, and Quinn complained the whole way. The quarry was very old and had filled with water. Not many people knew about it, but I'd been coming here for a long time to think, draw, sing and swim. Dropping my purse and binder beside a giant boulder, I stood in front of the water.Quinn stopped a few steps behind me.

"I just met you a few days ago, and I know next to nothing about you." I turned to look at Quinn, the truth of my words plain on my face. "But the fact that your ignoring me..hurts. So I just-"

Suddenly I was thrown into a vision or this current spot, only showing me what I couldn't see. Khris was behind a tree watching Quinn and I, his entire body filled with envy. I then watched as Quinn threw his wallet and bag as he jumped in the quarry after me as I fell into the water.

When I came back to consciousness Quin had pulled me out of the water and had laid me out on the grass. He was sitting down beside me with his legs extended beside me, huffing like he was out of breath.

"What the fuck was that?"

"I-I don't know. It just happens sometimes."

"Then learn to be careful! If anything happened to you... Just be careful."

"Okay." I wrapped my arms around his mid section since it was all I could reach. He fell backwards a bit pulling me on top of him. I held on for a long time feeling blissfully warm against his heated body. A few moments later he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and sighed.

"Whats this for?" I looked up to see Quinn's eyes closed and a lopsided grin on his face.

"Saving my life." I replied burring my face into his chest again before letting him go and getting up with him only a few seconds behind me. We slowly walked back to the school. Classes had finished and everyone was out and visiting with they're friends for the twenty minute break.

"Sara!" Khris ran up and kissed me on the lips, I froze looked at Quinn who walked away with clenched fists.

"What the fuck!" I was furious, I had just fixed things between me and Quinn and Khris just ruined everything. I pushed him away and slapped him across the face.

"I know you followed me into the woods with Quinn so you know nothing happened. Stop being jealous. You and I are not together. We're going to the dance, that's it. Now your going without me. Khris, I know you've been in love with me since we met but I will NEVER love you!"

Khris looked up at me holding his face, mouth gaping like a fish out of water.

"I'm sorry." I said covering my mouth, and trying to make the words go back where they came from. I turned around to see the whole student body staring, I must have yelled louder then I thought. I pushed everyone out of the way and ran to the office to call my mother to see if I could leave. I was still soaked from head to toe.
♠ ♠ ♠
It has been a while since I put one of these out but I'm going to start on it again.
Tell me your thoughts, and follow the story.
~KatieFilth. xox