Status: Going!

Glimpse into the future.

The Dance Part One.

I went to the dance alone and it was sketchy. Kris was death glaring at me the whole time. I felt really bad about humiliating him in front of the whole school but I couldn't take it all back now. Kris ended up asking this really shy girl in grade ten who's been crushing on him all year. They looked really good together, I hope Kris doesn't mess this up, but the look of the girl , he wasn't.

The decorations were in bright spring colors, in the shape of flowers and bunnies. This was the last school dance before prom, which was in a week, and I still needed to get a dress... and a date. But since this was the last dance almost all the students were here. Kris was with his date and pissed off at me and Shelby was trying to spend time with both of us and her date so she wasn't around much. Shelby was with a football player named Denis Grant. He was always a jerk to me, hitting on my rudely and just and over all ass. But Shelby looked happy and he was acting nice to me just to get in her pants or something, but Shelby was my best friend and if she was happy I'm happy.

I sighed, and looked around again to see if Quinn had showed up. No luck, I went outside and bought a smoke from one of the stoners out there. I was supposed to be quitting but I was stressed out. As I smoked I thought of Quinn. He looked really carefree when I had fixed things up with him, It made me feel amazing to see him smile, It made me really not want to go to my car, knowing what was about to happen.

I finished my smoke and began walking to my car and sighing before opening the door and throwing my purse into the front seat and sliding into the drivers seat. When the door closed I felt the coolness of metal slide up against my neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Almost to the good part. :D
comment and subscribe.
Katie Filth