Gonna Getcha Good

Image

She walked into the school with a strut, her short skirt barley covered her ass, but she liked it like that . The guys all stopped and stared as she passed, she liked that too. The girls all gossiped, probably wishing they could look like that.

She got to her locker and pulled it open, and but all her stuff in. Since it was the first day of school the faculty had a pep rally. She headed to the gym as did the rest of the students, but she bumped into someone who was going the other way.

“Excuse Me,” he said, his curly brown hair was the same, thick and sexy.

“That's alright...” she trailed off, wondering if he would remember her. But he didn't and just walked around her.

“I'm gonna getcha, while I gotcha in sight.

I'm gonna getcha if it takes all night

I can betcha by the time I say go you'll never say no.”


She was standing in the grass wearing some god awful baggy yellow and blue clothes, a far stretch from her skintight mini skirt and V-neck top.

“Were going to run track today, I know its your first day but its not that hard” he said after hearing some groans. “Go around as slow or as fast as you want, you only have to go around once.”

They were off, she was going slowly, there was no way she was going to work up a sweat and mess up her make up.

“I gotta come up with a plan so he notices me again” she thought, it then hit her. She started to sped up a bit then suddenly fell to the ground hard. Other kids passed her as she held onto her ankle.

The teacher came running up to her and knelled down.

“You all right?” he asked.

“I think I twisted my ankle” she whined, but still tried to sound sexy.

“Can you stand?” he asked.

“I don't know” she said, he helped her up but she fell to her knees again.

“Um, I'll get you over to the bench and then take a look, alright?” he asked. She nodded and he lifted her up bridle style. She smirked to herself as he carried her to a bench.

“I'm gonna getcha, its a matter of fact.

I'm gonna getcha don’t you worry about that.

You can betcha bottom dollar in time your gonna be mine.

Just like I should, I'll getcha good.”


“Dose that hurt?” he asked, moving her ankle around.

“No” she mused, pushing her boobs out, she noticed him look up, which made her smirk.

“Do you want me to call the nurse out?” he then asked, trying not to look at her chest.

“No, it’s staring to feel better.”

“Are you sure?” he asked, standing up.

“I'm sure, Nick.”

He looked at her weird. “How did you know my....”

“Annie Wilson... I lived across the street form you, remember?”

“I remember a Annie Wilson but you.... you don't look anything like her” he stated. Turning a light red color.

“I grew up some” she smirked, standing up and coming closer to him.

“Uh... well, um” he stuttered.

“Last time you saw me I was six,” she told him, trying to make him look at her.

“Yeah, so what are you doing back here?” he asked, but his eyes were off looking at something else.

“My mom got a job here...” she trailed off.

“Oh, well its nice to see you again” he said.

“See me?” she asked. “Your not even looking at me.” He looked over at her weirdly. “But if you would like a look, my shirt is always open” she cooed, running her fingers down his arm. He gulped hard and backed up slowly.

“I'm going to get you, baby.

I'm going to knock on wood.

Gonna getcha somehow, honey.

And I'm gonna make it good.”
  1. Locker Lovers
    Chapter 1.
  2. Be our guest!
    Chapter 2.
  3. Handy dandy.
    Chapter 3.