Dear God

Antelope Point Marina

Image

Summer, my favorite season. My twin sister, Cat, and I love spending our summers at the lake. Just because it's a nice way to cool down and who doesn't love the lake? Exspecally Lake Powell. We had finally got our stuff packed onto our house boat set up at Lone Rock beach before we set up our lawn chairs on the roof of the house boat and laid in the sun. We had got here early and decided we'd just set everything up well we waited for our friends.

"Chris, when is everyone supposed to be here again?" Asked Cat, from her spot on the roof.

"They should be here soon. Its past noon already." I told her, cheaking my phone to see if our friends had tried to call us or something.

Cat and I worked at Eliminator Power Boats as test drivers for all sorts of different boats. During winter we would drive around with different boats in the warmer parts of the country and during summer, we would store the boats in kanab so we could just contiune to use them during summer at Lake Powell. It worked out perfectly because we both loved driving around the states with a different boat each month. Our friends weren't as lucky to have great jobs like we do thought. A couple of them have jobs as school teachers thought so they get to hang out with us all summer to enjoy the lake also.

"Yo, Bitches! We be here! Finally!" Our friend, Shanelle, yelled out as she jumped out of her jeep wrangler.

In her car she had Kathy, Hayley, Amelie, and Justine with her. They were all clad in daisy dukes, flip flops, and their bikini's on. Shanelle had on her black and green bikini, Kathy had her hot pink with black hearts bikini, Hayley had her plain red one, Amelie with her purple and yellow striped one, and Justine with her baby blue with yellow stars bikini on.

"Nice to see you two got everything set up already!" Justine noticed with a kind smile.

Justine was the calm, level headed girl of the group and also being 20, it made her the youngest. Next was Hayley, being 21 she was the second youngest but was also the girl with the stangest personality, one minute she could be ready to party and the next, ready to rip someone's head off. Next was Cat and I, we are both 23 but have totally different personalitys, Cat was the calm, light hearted one out of us and I was the loud mouth, wild of of the group. Last was both Amelie and Kathy, they are both 24 and only have a month a part birthdays. Amelie is more of the leader of the group, being the oldest and more motherly type, but don't let that fool you, she can be just as crazy as me, while Kathy is our partner in crime, she's quite and the most scary girl of the group.

"Yeah we figured we could while we waited on your slow asses." Cat snickered at the girls, sending them a smile so they knew she was happy they showed up.

"Yeah well... shut up okay! It took awhile for all of us to get our stuff to fit! Not all of us have nice big trucks!" Shanalle half yelled have laughed out as she through her arms around everywhere.

"Well ready to go get mocha's" I asked, anxious to go get one of my favorite iced coffee ever.

"Of course that's all your waiting for. Might as well thought, I heard theres going to be a party there tonight, we going to that?" Amelie asked as we all walked into the water to climb onto the 40" ft Eliminator Daytona Mid cutty that we'd have for the next two weeks.

"We might as well, or we'd just be spending our time walking up and down the beach." Kathy said, reminding us of what we mostly do at night.

I got behide the steering wheel and fired up the boat as Cat and Hayley unhooked the boat and pushed us away from the houseboat so we could start our 10 mintue boat ride to Antilope Marina, which happened to be where we were at earlier when we got the house boat.

*~*~1:40 a.m, At the Party, Antilope Marina~*~*

"This party is awesome! I think it's the biggest one they've ever had here!" Justine shouted over the music to me.

"I know! It's the best! I'm gonna go get another drink!" I shouted back to her before I left my spot on the dance floor and walked back over to the bar.

I ordered a Root Beer, because I had offered to stay sober tonight so we could get back to our camp in one piece. After I had recived my drink I decided to go outside on the dock to cool off and walk around to check out all the nice boats that were here.

Taking the last sip of my drink, I threw my cup into one of the garbage cans and went to go sit on the boat that we had. As I got closer to the white, green, and blue boat, I noticed five guys, covered in tattoos, stand by the boat checking it out.

"Can I help you boys?" I asked, ask I stopped when I was standing next to them, noticing one of the guys was standing it the way of the door on the boat to step on.

"Oh, sorry. We just haven't seen a boat out here like this one yet and thought it was the best looking one so far." Said of the the shorter one's, who was also the one standing in the way of the entrance.

"Don't worry, its fine. I'm used to people standing around the boats I bring here. I don't think I've seen you guys around here before, I'm Chrisandrea." I said, introducing myself to the attractive men.

"I'm Zacky. This is Brian, Jimmy, Johnny, and Matt. This is our first time down here." Zacky said, pointing to everyone as he named them before answering my question.

"You guys don't know what your missing out then! I've been coming here since I was born! It's a beautiful lake!" I exlcaimed with a sweet smile.

"Well maybe you could be nice and show us around then, if it wouldn't be a problem." The guy I believed Zacky said was named Brian said.

"I would love to. Are you guys staying on a house boat here?" I asked, motioning for them to follow me onto the boat so we could all sit down.

"No, we're staying at Lone Rock I think. We have no clue where that is though." Brian said looking rather confused.

"Oh! Thats where my friends and I are staying! Are you guys staying with some friends over there?" I asked, feeling like a giddy teen again.

"Na, we just gonna set up a couple tents and oh shit, we forget tents." Jimmy said, going from happy to sad in two seconds.

"No no no, I could not let you guys do that, it is way to crowded down there right now and being the first week of summer, high schoolers are going to be there and it will not be fun for people in tents. You guys can stay on my house boat with my sister and our firends!" I exlcaimed, letting a giant smile spread across my face.

"We couldn't do that, some of us have our girlfriends with us so that just wouldn't be nice to take over on your girl time." Matt said with a slight frown.

"Non sence, the more people the better! I'm sure your girlfriends would like it a lot more to if you stayed in actual beds. And you can't use the whole, there might not be enough beds." I said, pointing at Brian as he was about to say something, making him snap his month closed.

"Well I guess if your okay with it we could for a couple days." Zacky said with a goofy grin on his face.

"Sounds like a plan, now I am to go find my sister and friends, if you guys wanna go find your girlfirends and meet back here in about 20 mintues, we can head to Lone Rock and get everyone settled in." I said, standing up, clasping my hands together, before I lead everyone off the boat and we went our separt ways to find our people.

*~*~Pulling Up at the House Boat*~*~*

"Nice name for the boat." Jimmy said with a laugh as he seen the name on the side of the house boat.

"Hey, it comes with a great story." I laughed as I looked at the two palm trees with Magraitaville written over it.

"It actually has two names. Its other name is Sottaly Tober." Cat added as we tied up the race boat the the house boat before we all climbed onto the house boat.

"Now, me and my girls already have our stuff on our beds so any bed that doesn't have stuff on it, is all yours." I told Zacky and his friends as we walked into the living area of the houseboat.

"Holy hell this is awesome!" Jimmy yelled before he took off to go find a bed.

"I want this bed." I heard Zackys voice come from the down stairs room.

"This is my bed." I said with a chuckle as I went down to see him streached over my bed.

"But its so soft!" He said, turning his head to show me his puppy pout.

"At least move over then. I aint going to lose my bed just because you try to take it over." I said as I walked over to the bed and crawled up on the spaced he had opened up for me.

"Thanks for letting us with you and your friends." Zacky said, while he snuggled into the sheets.

"Your welcome Zacky. Night." I said as I curled up in the sheets as while.

"Night." Zacky replyed before we both fell into a deep slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please??