Dear God

Beach Walk

Image

"She wants to lick my body and I want to lick her body.So lets all have a party,Lick each other,Lets get naughty. She thinks I'm a Hottie and I know she likes it Doggy. Ooo-ahh la di da di. Ooo-ahh touch my body" I sang out as Freaky Now by Deuce blared from the speakers.

I had woke up around 5 in the morning and was bored out of my mind, so I decided that it was time to blast music around 5:30. Yes, it was mean because everyone else on the boat was still sleeping and I was making a lot of noice as I sung and danced around on the roof.

"Damnit Chris! Shut up would you? Its 7 in the morning! Normal people are trying to sleep!"Cat grumbled as she stumbled up on the roof with me.

"But Twin! When have I ever cared what normal people think? You know my great disliking for normal people!" I said matter of factly while turning down the music by a couple notches.

"I guess you got me there, Twin. But anyways, do you know who those guys are?" Cat said, getting really giddy.

"Umm yea, their the guys I met last night, aren't they?" I asked, really confused by her question.

"Their Avenged Sevenfold! You invited Avenged Sevenfold the stay on our house boat!" Cat yelled in a hushed voice, waving her hands around everywhere.

"Oh my god! This so changes nothing! Their just normal people that everyone just happens to know. Cat you better not mess this up and scare them away!" I scolded her.

"Well thats ironic." Cat muttered.

I looked at her confused before I seen Zacky making his way up to join us right when Bat Country came floating through the speakers.

"Speak of the devil and the devil shall come." I joked, sending Zacky a soft smile.

"Why in hell are you awake that this hour?" Zacky groaned while he took a seat next to Cat and me.

"I woke up from loud music blasting and Chris is up because she's a freak." Cat answered.

"Hey! Uncalled for!" I shouted, jumping up from my seat and tackled Cat to the ground.

Cat let out a cry of suprise before we started laughing and rolling around on the floor trying to get the upper hand. We never really had a reason to just roll around trying to pin each other but it was always a blast. After a while we finally decided it was a tie and went back to sitting in our spots. Zacky was staring at us like we were lunics before we all busted up laughing from the ackward feeling. The three of us stayed up on the roof for I don't know how long just talking about random stuff and just getting to know each other.

"So this is where you all made off two. Exsplains the music playing though." Amelie said as she lead everyone up to the roof.

"Do you guys know what time it is?" I asked, looking around the beach, trying to see if I could determine what time it was.

"I think its alittle past 8:30." Michelle, Brians girlfriend, told me.

"Well I think its time I took a beach walk then, anyone care to join me?" I asked, standing up and streaching before I made my way down to my room to get changed.

Right as I finished tying the back knot on my green and sliver bikini top, Zacky walked right into my room.

"Oh I'm sorry, I should have knocked first." He said, quickly looking down at the ground.

"Its fine. I just got down getting dressed, you going on the beach walk with me?" I asked as I walked towards the door.

"Yeah, everyone else just wanted to eat and Cat said something about going and getting another boat." Zack said with slight confusion.

"Oh, I forget she was going to do that today. I guess I get to have my own boat again then." I said with a head nod as we walked out of the house boat and down the beach.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?