Dear God

Stuck Up Moment

Image

As Zacky and I walked up the beach I got a smile on my face as I looked over at Zacky, who was walking next to the water.

"Hey Zacky guess what?" I asked, making sure to stop and catch him off guard.

"What?" He asked, looking at me with curoustiy filled eyes.

"Is the water cold?" I askd, tilting my eye to the side alittle.

"I don't know." He said looking rather confused.

"Well find out!" I laughed before I tackled him into the water with a gaint smile on my face.

"So not nice!" Zacky gasped out as we both came up above the water.

"I never claimed to be nice!" I giggled as I stood up and held my hand out to help him up.

He gripped onto my hand with a giant smile of his own before he pull me back down into the water. Gasping, I quickly stood up with a fake glare and spashed water on his face, making his laugh quiet down and shot me a fake glare of his own. His trademark smirk crossed his face as he slowly started walking towards me.

"Oh shit." I mumbled before I tried to get around him and back to shore.

Before long I gave up, turned around and dove into the water, trying to get away. Zacky must have read my mind because as soon as I was under water, I was getting drug backwards by my foot. The playing around in the water lasted for a little while longer before we decided we should head back to our camp site.

"Those losers left already!" I shouted as we got close enough to our camp to see not only my truck being go but also the boat.

"How did everyone fit in your truck?" Zacky asked with amazement after find out that his friends had left as well.

"They took Shanelle's jeep to so thats nine in my truck and five in her jeep." I said after writing down everyone's names to do the math.

"Well then! I guess we have the place to ourselves then." Zacky said plopping down onto the wrap around couch.

"Guess so. Damnit! Its mocha time and I don't have no damn boat to get me there! Wanna go make friends with a random peron with a boat?" I asked Zacky, taking a seat next to him.

"Someone is ringing the doorbell." Rang thru the speaker system right after Zacky was about to answer me.

"The crap was that?" Zacky asked, looking around the room.

"Its the doorbell." I said, standing up and walking back to the front door.

"Hey see I told you she was here!" A guy said to a couple of his friends that were still standing on the beach as I opened the sliding glass door.

"Umm do I know you?" I asked staring at the guy in front of me.

"Oh sorry, no, I'm Derrick. I seen you walking on the beach with some guy and figured I'd come introduce myself seeming as I look like a better fit for you then the other guy did." This Derrick guy said while trying to flex his mucsles to seem cooler.

"And you are how old?" I asked, having to hold back from laughing at the guy.

"Just turned 20." He said with a proud smile on his face.

"Wow, its my first day here and some random guy is already thinking he's better for me then my friend is. Oh and just to let you know, I'm not into the whole dating younger guys think." I said, letting a laugh out as I seen Derricks face fall alittle as Zacky wrapped his arms around my waist.

"What do you mean younger men? You look like your 17!" Derrick said, glaring slightly at Zacky.

"Oh so you want to be a pedifile? Yeah um no thanks and oh, I'm 23. I support myself and I don't care what you can buy with your parents money. Let me guess, that boat is yours and you brough it down here to try and impress me. Yeah not going to work because as stuck up as this may sound, compared to my boat, that one will look like a row boat. And other thing, I'm not into morman boats. Now get off my house boat." I hissed, glaring at the guy who was proably as fake as his tan.

"What ever bitch. Oh and one thing, you don't even have a boat! I seen someone take it earlier along with your truck." He sneered, thinking he had won.

"That was my friends taking our work boat home to go get my boat. Yeah it will be here in about an hour. How bout when it gets here, we'll race, bet your ego wont be big then." I smirked before feeling Zacky pull me back into the houseboat, and then he shut the door but not before telling the guy and his friends to fuck off.

"Well that was interesting. That happen often?" Zacky asked, rasing his eyeborrows and let out a soft chuckle.

"Yeah but normally I've been here atleast a week before some asshole comes along like that. Never once has anyone been that blunt about it." I told him, sighing and went to take my seat back on the couch.

"So what type of boat are you getting to use now?" Zacky asked reclaiming his seat.

"If I'm right, she is bring the boat that is actually mine, and its the 50 foot Cigarette Racing Boat. I've got it going 200 out here before. Man I love that boat, it's got eight cylinders, four valves for each cylinder, and 552 ci. Its rated output is 1350hp and its max rpm is 6500! All in all, its a sexy boat." I said with a light voice at the end, starting to daydream.

"And when was the last time you had a boyfriend?" Zacky asked with an amuzed smile.

"About a month after I bought the boat." I told him, confused on where he was going with this.

"And how long did it last and why did it end?" He questioned.

"About a month and because he claimed I loved the boat ... more then him... Hey! I know where your going with this! Not nice!" I trailed off before yelling at him.

"One delivery for a Chrisandrea!" I heard Shanelle yell at the door of the houseboat an hour later.

"Yay! My baby's here!" I screamed, jumping up, and scaring the crap out of a sleeping Zacky, and ran out the front door and onto the beach, wipping my head around franticly trying to find my boat, frowning when I didn't see it.

"Chill out girl, we still have to unload it." Shanelle said, motioning for me to get in her jeep.

Shaking my head, I ran back inside, grabbed Zacky and drug him out and pushed him into the jeep. I climbed up on top of the roll gage and daggled my feet off the back of the roof as Shanelle laughed before she turned her jeep around and started driving back to the boat launch. I jumped off the top before Shanelle even stopped and ran down to where my boat was in the water, still hooked to the trailer.

"My baby!" I whispered, hugging the bow of the blue, orange, yellow, and red boat.

"Chris, just fire up the boat so we can go get your mocha." Justine said with a laugh.

"Mocha!" I shouted, clambing up into the boat and turned the blower on for about 30 seconds before I cranked the key over, letting the deep rumbled of the motor feel my ears.

"Lets go!" I called after we finally had the boat unhooked and had both vehicls over at the houseboat.

Everyone poured into the boat, Michelle sitting on Brians lap, Val on Matts lap, Shanelle on Jonny, Amelie on Jimmy and Justine laying across them all on the back seat while Cat sat down in the passenger seat while I sat on Zacky's lap in the drivers seat while I drove us back to Antelope Point to get me my mocha.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments???