Dear God

Feel Loved

"Chrissy be quite! Why must you be up this early?" Kathy whined, meeting up on the the roof of the house boat as I danced around to 'Teen Hearts" by Panic At The Disco.

"Kathy, its 9:30 and we're at the lake. Its normal for me to be up this early." I told her, tilting my head to the side in confusement. Kathy should know this, she's normally up before me.

"Oh, I guess I'm just not used to the lake rutine yet." She pushed threw a yawn, taking a seat next to me.

"Ha well it is only the third day. Dance with me!" I shouted as Vampire Money by My Chemical Romance started playing through the speakers.

"You and your My Chem." Kathy laughed as she jumped up at started dancing wildly with me.

"Wicked, a show first thing in the morning." I heard a voice say over the music.

I looked up to see Hayley smiling at Kathy and me, already in her swimsuit of the day.

"Ha you know it babe!" I chanted before she joined me and Kathy in our crazied dancing.

"I wanna go to rainbow bridge today that sound fun to you guys?" I randomly stoped dancing to ask.

"Hell yea that sounds like a blast!" Jimmy's voice sounded as he joined us to.

"Now what's rainbow bridge?" Jimmy asked sitting down on a chair.

"Its this giant rock that's in the shape of a rainbow, it requires a little hike to it but its a cool site to see." Hayley explained to him.

"Ah, sounds like fun!" He said with a giant smile on his face.

"Yes it does. Now being the nice person I am, Imma go wake everyone up." I smirked, making my way down the stairs and heading to mine room that I shared with Zacky.

I slowly pushed open the door and peaked in to make sure that Zacky was still asleep first before I quickly sprung up onto the bed and landed right up on to the sleeping man. Zacky's eyes flew open with light speed and a whoosh of air escaped his lips. It took him five seconds to relise it was me before he quickly flipped us over and buried his face into my neck, causing me to let out a giggle.

"That was very uncalled for missy." Zacky whispered, leaving a trail of goose bumps from where his hot breath caresed my skin.

"But it lead us to where we are now and I kinda like where we are." I giggled out.

"Hmm yea I guess this isn't too bad." Zacky chuckled, lifting his head up and resting his forehead against mine.

"What is going on in here?" Shanelle's voice came from the door way, causing Zacky to jump off of me and back to his side of the bed.

"I have no clue-"

"Oh hush up and don't lie to me." Shanelle cut me off with a playful glare on her face.

"We're giving us a try and before you ask, last night on our beach walk." I told her and answered her unasked question.

"Oh okay well everyone else is up and ready so if ya'll want to get ready we can leave, get your mocha and then head up to rainbow bridge." Shanelle told us before walking away, pulling the door closed behind us.

"Yay! Mocha!" I cheered, thrashing my way off of the bed.

"Well are you coming?" I asked Zacky as I turned around and just seen him layin on the bed still.

"You are more excited bout that damn mocha then you were when you seen me and the guys hanging around your boat a couple days ago. Makes me wonder where your heart really is." Zacky smiled, getting up off the bed and fallowing me out the door.

"Hey what can I say? I'm in love with the simple things in life. And besides, I've met famous people lots of time before so you guys being in a band isn't that big a deal to me." I told him as we joined everyone on the boat.

"Its very true, she could care less about famous people, I bet the only reason she even let you share a bed with her is for the fact she's a sucker for green eyes." Cat pointed out.

"Oh or the fact that he has purple in his hair." Kathy added to Cat's statement.

"Ha! For once Zacky doesn't get a girl that likes him for the band but his hair and eyes. How does that make ya feel Zacky, not even once did they say it was cause your sexy." Jimmy laughed, being goofy as ever.

"Eh his pretty face is just an added bonus I guess." I smiled, taking a spot on Zacky's lap, who was sitting in Cat's normal spot.

"You make me feel so loved." Zacky huffed, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head inbetween my shoulderblades.

Pulling out of his hold, I dove down into the cabin, turned around and curled my finger in the 'come here' motion towards Zacky. Once he had joined me in the cabin, I slide the door shut before pushing Zacky onto the bed.

"I can make you feel real loved." I purred out, climbing ontop of him before attaching my lips to his neck and started sucking on his tender skin.

As I started placing random kisses around his neck, I softly bit down on his callorbone, making a moan pass throught his slightly parted lips. Smirking, I started sucking on the skin above his callerbone, biting everynow and then making lots of moans exscape his mouth.

"Come on, Chrissy, I need your help docking the boat, so quite making marks on Zack for three seconds. As soon as we get the boat tied up, you can go back to preparing to make babies." Leave it to my sister to ruin the moment.

Groaning, I pulled away from Zacky, placing a quick kiss on his lips before I walked out of the cabin to help Cat dock the boat so she wouldn't sink it. I don't know how she can work with so many boats and still not be able to dock a boat by herself, its really a mystery to me!

After having tied the boat up to the dock, not even bothering to go get Zacky, I bailed off the boat and ran into the building that held my delious mocha's. Upon getting my Kona Mocha, a new favorite of mine, I walked out of the building and over to the boat, sipping my drink with a giant smile on my face. Before I got to the boat, a hand wrapped around my arm, whipping around, I seen that it was that Derrick prick.

"Can I help you?" I sneered, glaring at him and ripping my arm out of his grasp.

"Yeah you could start by going and getting in my boat to go back to camp with me." He growled, reaching out for my arm again, making me drop my Kona Mocha, spilling its contents as it hit the ground.

"Oh you did not just make her drop her mocha. Someone's gonna die!" Cat sang out, coming from the swimming docks.

"Stay out of this. Its non of your business, now me and my girlfriend are leaving." Prick boy said glaring at my sister and once again reached for my arm.

"Umm yeah she knows I'm not dating you due to her being my twin sister so you need to fork over 5.40 so I can go buy myself a new mocha before I kick your sorry little pretty boy ass." I ground out as calm as possiably.

"Make me." Derrick hissed.

"Oh its on now. I have bets on Chrissy!" Cat called out right before I threw a right hook, smashing my fist right into the prick boys face, dropping him to the ground from sheer force.

"Mess with me one more time and I'll make sure you cant walk for the rest of the year." I growled, kicking him in his side before I walked back into the store to get a new mocha.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?? please?? oh and could someone help me with a banner? please??