Status: active comments get you updates :)

I'm Coming Home

the trip

Going home was something that I didn’t do to often anymore. Once I graduated I moved to Huntington Beach, Cali. That’s where I met the guys and they hired me to be a graphic designer/photographer for all their art. This was the reason I hadn’t been home because between this and touring I was busy (they also had me to merch). I didn’t really have any excuse not to go home. I knew my mom was expecting me this year and I don’t even remember the last time I saw my sisters. I guess now was as good a time as any to go home for a little while. Looking at my suitcase I realized that I had been staring at it empty for 10 minutes. I knew that it was going to take more than one suitcase though so I pulled another out of the hall closet. They were my favorite color, purple and they had a deathbat on the front I loved them. I got the set as a Christmas gift last year from Jimmy. He knew that I would need them in the long run. Did I mention that my best friends are avenged sevenfold and that they were coming with me to my families for Christmas? I didn’t well now I did. It was going to be awesome and I knew my family would love them just as much as I did or well that was what I was hoping. Throwing clothes into my suitcase not really bothering to look at them I had to sit on it to get it to zip. Then I filled the other one with shoes they were my guilty pleasure especially heels. I owned so many pairs of stilettos it was awesome. I threw a lot of them in there and a couple pairs of my coach tennis shoes which I only had a couple pairs of anyway and some uggs which I knew would probably come in handy. Then heading to the bathroom I grabbed my shampoo and other necessities and shoved them into another bag. I had my purse, iPod, phone, and wallet inside a backpack that was serving as my carryon bag. Hearing loud knocking on the door I knew that the guys must be here and I knew that they wouldn’t wait for me to answer they would just come in. oh and I shared a house with Johnny although he went out for coffee.

“HONEY I’M HOME!!!!” Jimmy yelled from downstairs

Shaking my head I pulled my stuff from the bed and headed downstairs. Reaching the kitchen I saw Jimmy raiding the fridge and the other guys trying to figure out the coffee maker that Johnny and I had recently bought. Shaking my head some more I spoke

“Guys” I said watching them all turn around

“Hey Charlie” They said

“Johnny is coming with coffee so don’t worry about that” I said pointing to the machine

“Oh okay it was starting to hurt my brain anyway” Brian said sitting down at the island bar

“How does it work?” Matt asked

“It has a set time to start and if you really wanted coffee you might want to make sure to actually put the coffee in it next time” I said pointing to the different flavored coffee that sat right next to it

“Right I’ll make a mental note of that” Zacky said

“Is he also getting food I’m starving” Jimmy asked

“No just coffee sorry jimjam we can stop at McDonalds on the way to LAX though” I said

“Okay” He said smiling content with that decision

Then Johnny walked through the door with everyone’s coffee. Not wanting him to spill it I helped him out my carrying the other drink holder.

“Thanks Charlie” He said as we set them down on the island “Now I had them mark them with our names so your cup has your name on it”

“Thanks dude I needed this” Brian said taking his

“I think we all did” He said

“Yea I second that motion” Zacky said taking a sip

“Yea I don’t think drinking until we passed out and then waking up this morning for a flight was the best idea we ever had” I said

“It was fun though” Matt said

“Yea last night not this morning” I said “We should get going though”

“Yea she’s right” Brian said “Traffic is okay still and we need to be there early just in case”

Nodding they started to head out. I grabbed my bags and started after them Johnny trailing behind me. Handing my stuff off to matt he put it in the back of his escalade. About to get in someone stopped me. Turning around I saw Johnny. Now you must be wondering what is up with those to first they share a house now this? Well secretly we have been dating and I know what your thinking how could you date short shit? Well I can because believe it or not Johnny is really sweet and he’s taller than me. Sad I know so he’s not the only short shit around and believe me the guys never let us forget it either.

“You know it’s going to be alright” He said

“I know I just haven’t been home in so long” I said
“Well be excited! This will be fun” He said kissing my forehead

“What is up with you two?” Matt asked

We looked over and saw them all staring at us. I felt my cheeks go red.

“Their dating” Jimmy said as if it were obvious

“And how would you know?” Brian asked

“This is me were talking about I may act stupid but I’m a freaking genius. I’ve known for awhile I didn’t say anything because one it would have been rude and two I knew that when they were ready they would tell us” Jimmy said

We all stared at him our mouths open slightly.

The moment passed and they were all looking at us again.

“Prove it” Matt said and I knew what he wanted us to do

“Okay” We said at the same time. Putting my lips to his I felt that familiar shock run through me. Putting my arms around his neck I opened my mouth and felt his tongue against mine. A few seconds later we pulled apart and lightly kissed each other’s lips again.

“I said prove it not have sex in the driveway” Matt said

Laughing we got in and started to the airport. It felt good knowing our friends knew I thought as I felt Johnny’s hand grab mine. Smiling at him and resting my head on his shoulder I felt much better about going home than I did before.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry that i didn't actually post anything to this story i had a slight brain malfuntion but here you go hope you like!

Comments=updates :)