Veins of Glass.

Meth.

He closed his eyes and felt it lift him out of himself. The feeling overwhelmed him and he loved nothing more than he loved that needle entering his ready vein. Meth had cost him everything, his dreams, his job, his family and friends, and most of all the love of his life. Finding him behind a dumpster in the filthiest part of Huntington Beach with pale skin and the needle still in his arm she’d had enough. Now alone and homeless can Matthew change his life before his Meth addiction consumes his soul?

Taking another swig of the vodka he had stolen Matt tried to block out those memories; the memories of her. How her hair smelled, how her big brown eyes would seem to brighten when he was with her, and how her body made his feel. “FUCK!” He slammed his fist against the brick wall of a building near tears, his ears soon heard the all too familiar click click of that night’s hookers coming out to the street corner to be fucked and feed their own drug addictions.

“Hola Mi Amor,” turning his now fuzzy head to where he heard her voice coming from there she was. The woman who made him feel complete and loved, the woman who he swore never gave up on him that night he came out of his high. Reaching his inked hand out to her, she gladly placed her smaller one into his pulling him to a slightly darkened corner to catch up on the love they had missed out on during the 5 year “break” as Matt often told himself daily.

As she got down on her knees to give him what he loved the most her warm pierced mouth around his rock hard slightly pulsating cock, aside from the Meth he loved most that made him feel alive again and able to see his best friend whenever he wanted. Looking down at his other half, Matt soon saw that it wasn’t her, just some blonde hooker gagging on his what used to be called by many fangirls horse cock. Throwing his head back against the brick wall his body went limp as it always did. With all his strength Matt pushed the hooker off him and threw the bottle of vodka all over her while zipping up his pants stomping off to the street.

Once again he slammed his fist into the side of the brick building scanning the street hoping to score some more Meth to cheer him up from the empty feeling welling up inside his body. Spotting his usual dealer a synyster smirk on his face, Matt made his way to the slightly shorter man. “Alex, how’s…” No longer able to think let alone speak there she was. Smiling and talking to a small girl who was the spitting image of himself with Genesis’s giggle and dark hair.

Alex turned his head seeing what his best customer did, “Hell of a woman she is right?” Not taking his now slightly tearing eyes off the two he simply nodded. “Neveah get back here!” The small girl had noticed the two men from across the street one of them her father, and the other a man who was like a father.

“DADDY! DADDY!"
♠ ♠ ♠
new story.
love it or hate it.
comments are loved but not necessary.
<3GG.