Veins of Glass.

No Way.

Hearing those words cut Matt so deep he broke his gaze to make sure he wasn’t bleeding. Alex picked up the child who squirmed about in his arms reaching as far as her little arms would let her for Matt who didn’t know what to do, he just grabbed his bag of Meth and ran the opposite way hearing his daughter scream and cry out for him as well as the clicking of heels.

“Fuck not another hooker, I just threw vodka on one of them.” Ducking into an alleyway Matt hid behind a large dumpster, but he no longer thought of them as a huge dirty bin full of shit. The dumpsters around the alley he “lived” in brought him clothes, shoes, and scraps of food keeping him alive as well as a little warmer.

“MATTHEW CHARLES SANDERS!” Trying to catch her breath Genesis looked down at the man she once loved, the man she was set to marry 5 years ago, the man who was the father of her beautiful daughter. The day Nevaeh was born was one of the happiest days of Genesis’s life, if only Matt could have seen no, held his daughter but he was too far gone when she was born to even comprehend anything.

Once again, the Meth flowed through his veins, the stinging on his cheek made his euphoria short. Now eye-to-eye with the woman he left for Meth, so many emotions filled her brown eyes as he stared into them with no intention of blinking. When he happened to blink, she’d always disappear but this time she was still there. “You are so fucking stupid,” hearing her voice made him crazy, “Pinche…” his ears perked up just a bit hearing that word, that Spanish she spoke especially when they’d be in the middle of rough, hard sex.

Shutting his eyes as the euphoric feeling of Meth once again flowed through him, he soon felt another sting on his other cheek. Even though it hurt like fuck, he was happy she had her hands on him just not where he wanted them to be. “You are a pathetic worthless piece of shit, stay away from my daughter, Alex, and I. We’re a real family who don’t need an addict around to fuck everything up.”

Barely able to open his now light hazel eyes he let out a soft whisper; “She’s mine too,” Grabbing Matt by the torn collar of his shirt Genesis brought his face so close to hers their lips almost touched which Matt was kind of hoping for. “You get anywhere near my family and I swear on all that is Holy I will kill you.” Feeling her hot breath on his lips made him want to throw her down and fuck her into loving him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
WARNING!
next chapter you will need tissues.
<GG.