Veins of Glass.

Bruises.

. “I saw.. I saw..” Both Beth and Megan frowned noting that he was shaken up and slightly teary eyed. “You saw what baby?” Beth took his hand in hers trying to calm him, “I saw the paramedics taking Matt’s body into an ambulance, he looked dead. I can’t go through that again, I just can’t.”

Seeing the heartache and pain he’d caused Matt turned to Jimmy shoulders slumped over, “Can we go I feel like such a dick.” Before Matt could blink they were in a dugout watching a swarm of fans surrounding someone. Once a few people moved, Matt smiled seeing Zack Baker once known as Zacky Vengeance the left handed rhythm guitarist with the irresistible green eyes and snake bites. Wearing an Angels jersey Zacky smiled, signed baseballs and tickets for the people Matt saw a couple people wearing Avenged Sevenfold merch.

“We still have fans?”

Turning away from watching Zacky Jimmy nodded, before Matt could blink they were in a room at a museum which was filled with old merch, and a few of everyone’s personal belongings. Blinking in shock Matt scanned the room, Jimmy ushered Matt to his section; behind the glass his infamous aviators and gauges on display on a mannequin head along with his clothing. “I fucked up big time, losing Genesis broke my heart, losing you shattered what heart I had left, but letting Avenged die along with my used to be good life killed me. I have nothing to live for now.

Not wanting to keep repeating himself Jimmy just nodded and wandered off going to another part of the large room staring at his own section. A large wax replica of himself sat behind his larger than average drum kit in a pose that would always be remembered for years to come, behind that he could see a blown up photo of all the guys ‘foREVer’ written under it with his birthdate and the date he entered the afterlife just under that.

Matt touched the glass breaking down for what seemed to him to be the millionth time. “Shads, promise me you’ll never feel afraid and take a piece of me inside of you once I go back.” Feeling his already beyond shattered heart break more Matt looked up and nodded. “I promise with all my entire soul Jimmy.” Hearing the pattering of feet the two men stood to the side of the room as a high school class entered, eyes widened with amazement.

“Avenged Sevenfold was at one time one of the world’s greatest rock bands.” Smiling to himself, Matt sat on the ground and listened to the tour guide tell all about his former life, “It has been said that right before the band went their separate ways there was a small tour in the works.”
♠ ♠ ♠
<3GG.