Veins of Glass.

Yeah, Yeah.

Sighing, Jimmy tapped Matt's shoulder and as the slightly shorter man was getting up there were at Johnny and Shelby's house. Those two weren't doing as well as the others. Looking around their house, Matt saw piles of bills stamped with huge red PAST DUE stamps on them. Matt's heart ached for them, "What happened?"

Before Jimmy could answer, Shelby walked in and she didn't look too well. There were bags and a slightly purple hue under her once bright eyes. She looked to be at his estimation, about ninety five to a hundred pounds. Not caring that she couldn't see or hear him, Matt made his way over and hugged her.

"She's just going to feel cold, that's what happens when I hug everyone, sucks monkey ass." Shelby shivered as Jimmy said which made Matt sigh and let her go. "Shelby! The baby just threw up again!" Letting a few tears slide down her cheek, she got a bottle, filled it with half juice and the recommended dose of baby tylenol.

"One more stop, then we go get you back to your body and fix all this." Eager to get out of there, Matt and Jimmy made their way to a place Matt never thought he'd see again, the house Genesis had bought him as a fourth year anniversary present. They were supposed to raise their family in that house, but he fucked it up.

It still looked as amazing as it did when she bought it, fuck how he wished he could live there again. Oddly enough, there was still all his things; golf clubs, xbox, headset for the xbox, an old guitar, looking around Matt wondered why they were still there.

"She hasn't touched anything or let anyone in here since she well.. since she kicked you out." Running his fingers over a now dust covered picture of Genesis flipping off the camera with his grill in her mouth, he couldn't fathom how or why she left THIS room alone.

"Why isn't.. why.. what is the meaning of her keeping my game room like I.. we left it those years ago?" Putting a finger to his lips, Jimmy moved aside as Genesis made her way into the room her eyes puffy and red. "Jimmy.. what, why, fuck I hate seeing her cry!" Turning away Matt felt her pain, deep in his heart it literally ached.

"I told you I would always take care of him Jimbo, and I fucking failed, now you're gone and they call me to say he's in a fucking coma?!" Whipping around, eyes wide at Jimmy, Matt shook his head as well as rubbed his eyes. "Don't worry, she can't see either of us, she just comes in here and talks to me. I just can't answer, well she can't hear my answers."

Hearing the overly loud knock on the door it was as if she was a robot, getting up from the same spot Matt always sat in and walked to the door to greet Alex, making Matt growl. "Does he have access in here?" Patting him on the shoulder Jimmy sighed, "Yeah but Genesis almost beat the shit out of him one day when he was in here trying to tell the other guys that he was going to turn it into a small vocal studio."

Matt was going to say something but Jimmy cut him off, "She told him it was the only thing she had left of you, your belongings since he threw every last thing of yours that was in this house away." Making his way to where Alex was about to try and hit Genesis for crying over what he said was "nonsense", Matt tried to grab her away but remembered nothing would happen.

Thank fuck for Zacky walking in with Nevaeh or Genesis would have been hurt.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I only have ONE subscriber, so I wanna say thank you for subscribing.
<3GG