Status: Updates are come in random bouts of chapters lol.

Letters of the Snow

Letters with a Purpose

I'd just hugged my final client of the day and gone out into their hallway to dress myself for braving the weather outside.
I put on my thick but fitted black coat, stripy and bright long scarf and dark purple knitted beret. They were a massive contrast to my dark blonde waves falling just past my shoulders and my dark green eyes. I wasn't tall but I was slim and curvy, I had a permanent sun-kissed glow all year around and I knew that a lot of guys found me attractive.
I tried going out with a few of them but it never worked. My commitment fears always got the better of me.
I sighed and slipped my already frozen feet into my favourite wellies, calling goodbye once more before shutting the door behind me and starting the long walk through the snow back to my home.

As I walked I thought of the letter, I couldn't shake this man from my mind. Wondering thoughts like what does he look like? Who is this girl? Why are they not together? What happened? Was I really intruding? Should I have replied at all?

Three days had already passed and I just could not shake these feelings and thoughts from my head. I'd already visited the wrong client twice in two days.
I really was, wasn't I? I was really stupid to reply to that letter. Even in the next to nothing chance that he did read it all my psychological training and experience told me that I should not have interfered at all, but I was drawn into this whole affair. Something drew me to him. I felt some kind of connection and I could not work out why.

After a couple of minutes I changed course and headed to the park, my pace quickening as much as it could in this thick snow and now; ice. I had to get rid of that letter, maybe replace it. What if I was interrupting two people's chance at happiness? This girl just might read this, unless she'd died or something.
Either way it was wrong and stupid and mad and goodness knows what else to reply and wrong to read it in the first place.

I made my way over to the corner to see that the letter was now under the flowers, which were covered in a light spray of snow and were wilting slightly, it was a sorry sight.
I frowned as I crouched down and plucked the letter from underneath the bunch.

A smile overtook my face as I saw whom it was addressed to; A.A.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, these really are short chapters. I'm sorry, will get longer lol.

Really not sure this story is going down too well so mental hugs and cookies for anyone who comments!

Areas to improve?

Even ideas for the progression of this story as I'm not even sure where it's going. ^_^