Status: Already done.

Consequences

You sound... drunk.

The bed was really cold and my feet were hurting me. I was so stupidly tired and sleepy, even if it was midday. My mom and dad were out of town for a week so I had to live it out as they never let me. It was the first day and I was already exhausted…

I danced all night long in my best friend’s party, I met so many cute guys that maybe were interested in me, but no one like Freddie. You can say “who’s that?” but well, he’s the best guy I’ve ever known about. He is very well-known, kind, happy, funny and absolutely easygoing. Freddie is Barney’s closest friend, Barney is my favorite cousin, we’re like brothers.

I woke up and started getting my left foot out of the bed, then the right foot, then my chest and that’s how I stood up and left my dream back. All the room was feeling cold and I was feeling out of my mind, I was sure I kissed at least five guys, that’s typical of a party night. I was remembering what I did last night when my cell phone started ringing loudly. It scared me a lot. I started running clumsily around the house just to find it, and it was in… the bathroom downstairs? I took it and went to the kitchen.

“Hello?” I whispered without breath when I picked up the phone and held it next to my ear.

“Tammy? Is that you? You sound… drunk. Oh! I remember! You went to Darla’s sweet sixteen, didn’t you?” Jenna said at the other side of the phone.

Jenna always knew the way I felt, she was like… I don’t know, it’s like if she had a third eye or something weird. She’s Barney’s girlfriend, and I was proud to say that he met her because of me.

“Probably. Okay, what’s the thing?” I mumbled while preparing my cereal.

“Well, I was wondering if you’d like to go to have lunch at Hewitt’s. I’m sure you would love to,” she said, I was sure she was smirking.

“Why would I love to go? Please, light me up,” I responded sarcastically with a morsel of food inside my mouth. It sounded ridiculous.

“Hmm, I’ll tell you the list of the people that is going to go: Barney, Darla, Phoebe, Benny, Miles and Randy… Oh, sorry, I forgot one, Freddie.” she highlighted his name. My heart started beating really fast and I thought my chest was going to burst out.

“I don’t think so. I’m feeling bad today,” I lied.

“Oww, poor Freddie. He’s going to be lonely with Phoebe around, but I guess they would look good together… Thinking about it, I guess it would be better if you didn’t go, Phoebe told me that Freddie was adorable so, why not give them the chance?” she was evil.

“Elizabeth Jenna Tossenberg! You’re going to pay for saying that, and trust me, it’s not going to be funny!” I threatened her, yelling. I'm sure I looked like a crazy badass screaming all alone at the phone eating some cereal.

“Oh my goodness! I’m going to pee of how scared I am!” she laughed insanely.

“Damn it Jenna! Please do not say something like that again, or I won’t be your friend anymore,” I told her.

“Sure thing. It would be impossible for you to not want me as your friend. Whatever, are you going to go?” she asked me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I made it a one-shot and I was freaking out when I remembered it had to be a chaptered story so I divided it. Hope it's okay, the chapters have a good word count.