Gorgeous Nightmare

Gorgeous Nightmare

I'VE GOT ANOTHER CONFESSION TO MAKE

Andy has his ways of getting what he wants. Right now he is sitting over a chair on our bus pouting.

SO IT'S COMPLICATED LET ME TRY TO EXPLAIN DON'T WANT THESE FEELINGS TO GO AWAY

We're not together, not by a long shot. I don't date, and he's to high maintenance even if I did. There is one problem, he's a slut. And well I love sluts. Normally I don't go for guys, but he's the exception to the rule.

SO IT STAYS, IT STAYS, IT STAYS

I don't like that I do it, he's suppose to be my best friend, and again I'm not gay, but when he wants it, he makes it known. He gave me his devious smile. And right now; he wants it.

IS IT THE WAY YOU TALK THAT CAUSES ME TO FREAK?

"Ashley?"
"No" I said returning to my playboy.

"Aw come on, we're the only ones on the bus" he said walking over to the couch I was sitting on.

IS IT THE WAY YOU LAUGH, THAT MAKES MY HEART BEAT?

He giggled leaning over me, and snatching the magazine from my hands. And when he wants it he gets annoying.

"Damn it Andy give that back"
"I've got something much better for you" he said straddling my legs.

IS IT THE WAY YOU KISS?

I felt myself get aroused, as he placed his skinny ass right on my crouch. He leaned in kiss me.

IT'S GOT TO BE THE WAY THAT YOU TAKE

He pulled away, grinned his hips into mine, and biting on my neck. My hands seeming to be moving on their own, slipped up to his waist, that was exposed due to his slutty shirt.

YOU'RE SUCH A GORGEOUS NIGHTMARE

A moan passed my lips, causing him to grin. He was getting what he wanted. It's not all bad, I do get a pretty good part out of this deal, hehe.

OH DAMN IT NEVER LET THIS FEELING GO AWAY

He began to dance seductively still straddling me. I let my hands rest on his ass. If we were going to do this, we'd do it my way. And needless to say I liked it rough.

YOU MAKE ME FEEL BRAND NEW AGAIN

At this point I was hard as hell, and all senses were gone. I yanked his hair pulling him towards me.

"OW!"
"Hehe" I chuckled.

WE RESURRECT IT'S LIKE I'VE COME BACK TO LIFE

I picked up up, spinning him around and carrying him into the back, before throwing him down on the make shift "love mattress". Classy I know, but when you live out of a bus, you need somewhere to do it, especially when some of the guys on the bus do have girlfriends.

I FEEL SO ALIVE, I FEEL SO ALIVE

"You want it" I asked pinning him down.

"Yes" He moaned.

"Then we do this my way" I said ripping off his shirt.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS ARE HARD TO ERASE

I scratched my nails down his exposed chest.
"That hurts"
"Shut up" I said silencing him with my lips. He grinned through the kiss. He knows he likes it rough too.

IT'S IN MY MIND IT JUST WON'T GO AWAY

I licked his nipples causing him to moan.

"Ah, you're killing me"
"Good" I muttered before biting at his hips, causing him to scream.

MAYBE I'M JUST PLAYING MY CARDS WAY TOO SAFE

I undid my pants pulling out my hard cock. He smiled sitting up a bit and licking the tip.

I'VE GOT TO CHANGE, CHANGE

His tongue slowly glided over my dick, in smooth motions. He could give good head, I'd give him that.

"Are you goanna do me to?" he asked looking up at me with lustful eyes.

"Oh, I'm goanna DO you don't worry" I said unbuttoning his skinny jeans.

IS IT THE WAY YOU FEEL AGAINST MY BODY

I pulled off my shirt throwing it in a pile. He wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me down before whispering in my ear.

"Wanna know a secret?"

IS IT THE WAY YOU ACT SO DAMN NAUGHTY

"I'm not wearing any underwear" he said laughing. Good, I thought. I pulled down his pants.

"Are you just goanna sit there and look at me or fuck me?" he said stretching out, showing off his perfect body.

IS IT THE WAY YOU SHAKE WHEN YOUR HIPS MOVE TO THE BASS, THE BASS

He placed his feet up on my shoulder and grinned as I aliened my hips with his.

YOU'RE SUCH A GORGEOUS NIGHTMARE

I thrusted into him hard, causing him to scream.
"AHHHH, FUCK!"
"That's more like it"

He bit my neck hard, that's going to leave a mark.

OH DAMN NEVER LET THIS FEELING GO AWAY

Another thrust in. He felt so good to my hard dick.

"Do me too, asshole" I moved my hand down to him and began pumping him. He arched his back and moaned.

"Oh god right there" he moaned as I thrusted into him again.

YOU MAKE ME FEEL BRAND NEW AGAIN

I felt my body shake as I reached my orgasm, and coming inside him.

WE RESURRECT IT'S LIKE I'VE COME BACK TO LIFE

"Ah, almost there" he moaned, throwing his head back. I took his length into my mouth and deep throated him.

"AHHHH"

I FEEL SO ALIVE

His sweet liquids coated my tongue. I swallowed hard and smiled at him.

"Slut"
"Man whore" he commented back laughing before beginning to get dressed again.

I FEEL SO ALIVE