Status: Active, Comments Are Very Appreciate :)

Daddy's Little Princess

eleven

The sense of peace, it was a surreal thing which Oliver was unfamiliar with as the sun, peeked through his half open blind. The room seemed orange, as Oliver opened his eyes slowly, and the feeling of a warm, naked body next to him.

It had happened. It wasn’t a dream.

Oliver’s arm was draped over her waist lightly, as they were spooned together. Eva, appeared to still be asleep. Oliver wanted to go back to sleep, but his bladder had other ideas. As silently as possible, Oliver crept out of bed, finding some clean boxers along the way, he did his business, put his boxers back on and silently crept back into the warm, comfort of his bed.

As soon as Oliver was about to enter dream land again, he heard the most odd sound. It sounded like girlish, high pitched and it oddly soundly like Francesca.

“Daddy, we’re back!” her voice said, and that’s when Oliver Jenkins eyes shot open in horror. He turned his head, and looked at the door way.

His four year old daughter stood there, almost smug. Her smile huge and then a guilty, horror looking Jamie behind, trying to get Francesca out of the room.

“Oh for god sake Jamie!” Oliver suddenly yells with realization. Eva awoke.

“Oh cra-crackers.” she says, and pulls the duvet up more.

“Daddy, who’s that lady?” Francesca asks innocently, not recalling Eva.

“Jamie, get her out!” Oliver shouts, and Jamie with great struggle, bustled Francesca out of the room. Eva and Oliver, both feeling embarrassed.

“Jesus Christ…please tell me, I didn’t just meet your daughter, officially for the first time. And I was naked?” Eva pleads, covering her eyes.

Oliver smiles guilty. “She won’t remember?” he tries, but there was no use. The shame had sunk in. Oliver quickly got out of bed, grabbing some sweatpants, and grabs a t-shirt, leaving Eva to dress.

As he walked into the kitchen, pulling his t-shirt over his head, he scowled at Jamie, who was helping Francesca get her breakfast sorted.

“What the fuck you doing here?” he whispers to his friend, furious as why he had brought his daughter back.

“It’s bloody 2pm, I didn’t think you’d still be bloody in bed with her!” Jamie yell, whispers back as Francesca chewed thoughtfully on ‘Daddy’s Cereal’. It was Coco Pops, but her father hadn’t noticed. She wasn’t going to snitch on Uncle Jamie anyways, not after this special treat.

“For god sake Jamie, she almost saw Eva completely naked, that’s not how I wanted my daughter to meet my girlfriend for the first time!” Oliver whispers, eyeing his daughter.

“She’s already forgotten!” Jamie insists, but they both knew she hadn’t. She was little, but she wasn’t stupid.

“Oh my god…this is beyond bad.” Oliver begins to panic. Jamie places a hand on his best friend’s shoulder.

“Ollie, chill. You got laid, right? It’s not like she saw you doing it…she just thinks you were cuddling-”

“Cuddling?” Oliver repeats in disbelief.

“Hey, it was the best I come up with!” argues Jamie, and Oliver rolled his eyes. Their argument was frozen, as Eva walked in, looking flustered. She was wearing the same jeans as last night, but Oliver noticed she was wearing one of his t-shirts and sweatshirts. He didn’t mind, in fact she looked pretty good. Her hair had been calmed, and she looked good without any makeup on.

“Hi.” Jamie says, smirking slightly.

“Hello.” Eva says shyly. Francesca looks at the older woman, in somewhat awe. She was pretty, she looked nice too. But Francesca couldn’t understand as why this woman was in her father’s bed.

“Daddy, who’s that?” Francesca asks, her cereal abandoned. This new person was much more interesting…

“Um..” Oliver says uncomfortable, unable to form proper words. Eva noticed his struggle and decided to step in.

“I’m Eva, sweetie…nice to meet you.” Eva says gently, giving a friendly smile and crouching in front of Francesca, who was now standing in front of her. Francesca mimicked Eva’s smile.

She reached forward, her tiny hand patted Eva’s cheek. “You’re soft.” she whispers in awe, as the perfume scent hit Francesca’s nose. Eva smiled, a smile that Daddy couldn’t give her. It was a smile Francesca was unfamiliar with. In fact, she never seen this smile before.

It was a Mommy-type smile. A smile, which Mommy’s could give.

“You’re soft too, Francesca.” Eva says gently, placing her own hand on the little girl’s cheek. The two older men, couldn’t understand logically as what was happening, confusion between them. However, Oliver relaxed seeing Francesca suddenly hug Eva.

“I like you Eva.” Francesca announces and Eva felt approved of, and smiled, feeling touched in someway.

“Thank you sweetheart, I like you too.” Eva says gently, cradling the little girl.

“Will you play dollies with me?” Francesca asks eagerly, and Eva glanced at Oliver. Surprisingly, it wasn’t a look of help, nor wanting to get out playing with his daughter, it was a look of happiness and approval.

Eva turned her attention to Francesca again, smiling. “I’d love to.” and that’s when Francesca decided she liked Daddy’s new friend, because she played dollies with her. And because, she made her Daddy smile.

She loved it when Daddy smiled.

Oliver smiled happily, seeing his daughter and new girlfriend play in the living room, Eva even did the voices and actions uncaring of Oliver and Jamie’s gazes.

“You picked a good one didn’t you?” Jamie comments quietly, as they watched the two females. Oliver smiles, tilting his head slightly, crossing his arms.

“Yeah, I did.” Oliver confirms, the feeling of joy overtook him and Oliver didn’t think it could better than this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aha, so Frankie and Eva meet :)
Next chapter, drama happens.
Comments? <3