Status: Active, Comments Are Very Appreciate :)

Daddy's Little Princess

fifteen;

“Oliver put the phone away!” Eva demands, as they were looking through the shops, thatw as the fifth time Eva had scolded him for looking at his phone and twitching his finger to type a message to Isabella, who’s number he demanded to have for emergencies.

He had given Isabella strict instructions, despite being her mother Isabella was to follow, his rules on how he brought their daughter up. She had been absent for four years and had yet a long time to earn respect and a say in how Francesca is raised.

Isabella was not to spoil Francesca, she was merely to spend time with, she mustn’t let her get away with things that Francesca knew she wasn’t allowed to do, she had attempted this many times with Jamie.

Oliver had left a list of do’s and don’t for Izzy, including foods which Francesca could and couldn’t eat. It may have sounded possessive but Oliver just wanted to make sure Francesca was left in good hands.

Unfortunately for Eva, Oliver hadn’t relaxed all day. He was desperate to text Isabella, just to see how his daughter was doing, but he promised he wouldn’t interfere.

A few hours passed, and Oliver started to enjoy himself, feeling slightly guilty for not having faith in Isabella, who hadn’t called for any problems, at all actually. Eva and Oliver were acting like a real couple, holding hands, kissing and enjoying themselves looking around town.

“You okay?” Eva asks, smiling up at her boyfriend. He smiled meekly at her, his heart jumping slightly.

“I am now.” he says honestly, and pecks her lips. Eva smiles.

“You make me happy Ollie.” Eva says suddenly and Oliver felt his high of happiness return.
“You make me happy too Eva, more than you know actually.” Oliver says, letting her hand go and wrapping his arm around her shoulder, and Eva wrapped her arm around his torso, as they walked down the high street.

“It’s weird…” Eva starts but doesn’t finish. Oliver looked at her, silently asking her to finish.
Eva understood and decided to finish, although it was risky.

“I’m falling for you, far too quickly.” Eva says and Oliver stops walking, they were in an empty street, no one could disturb them.

Eva felt apprehensive and she almost regretted her truthful words, had it not been for Oliver’s response, where he kissed her, a passionate kiss that they hadn’t shared in a while.

“I’m in love with you Eva. It may have only been four weeks, but…you’ve helped me so much, you’ve made me happy. I don’t mind if you don’t feel the same-” Oliver says.

“I do, I love you Ollie.” Eva interrupts, and Oliver didn’t need to finish as they kissed one another again, passion, lust and now love between them. It was indescribable. You could never describe a full kiss like this, because you wouldn’t be able to capture to magic of it.

Both on a non-drug high, they went through their day, they went to a small diner and had some lunch, which Oliver insisted on paying before, although Eva did protest. It wasn’t till on their way back, and Oliver’s phone rang out.

“Hello?” he says, without looking at the Caller ID.

“Hello, Mr Jenkins?” an unfamiliar voice said in reply.

“Speaking…” Oliver says, Eva took his open hand.

“I’m calling from Green Vine Hospital, your daughter has just been admitted by Isabella Montez. There’s been an incident.” the polite, sympathy filled voice said.

Oliver froze with terror, as the words echoed inside him. His daughter was in the hospital.

“Sir?” the voice says and that’s when Oliver hung and began running to the hospital, Eva shouting after him, running after him.

“Oliver!” Eva shouts, trying to catch up.

Oliver was on panic mode, and ran as fast as he could to the nearest taxi.

Francesca, meanwhile was fighting with death.

--

Pistachio nuts.

Pistachio nuts were the reason Francesca was close to death, why his little was in hospital. Oliver stormed into the A&E room, and people stared as a panting Eva followed him.

“Francesca Jenkins, what room!” Oliver demanded, slamming his palms on the desk, starling the young receptionist.

“Sir, could you please calm down. I’m afraid visitors-” she begins but Oliver wasn’t standing for any of her shit.

“WHERE THE HELL IS MY DAUGHTER!” he screams, almost in tears. A elderly woman starts to cry, and the little boy with his mother, and his awkward shaped arm started crying.

“Sir, please calm down or I will be forced to call security!” the receptionist says firmly. Oliver didn’t care, his daughter’s life was at stake.

“My daughter is in hospital and you’re telling to calm down!” Oliver shouts in anger and desperation. Eva would have tried to soothe him, but she knew there was no point.

“Sir, Francesca’s mother is with her, it would be best-” the receptionist tried but that angered Oliver more.

“IF YOU DON’T TELL ME WHERE SHE IS, I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD-” but Oliver couldn’t finish, as he saw Isabella standing at end of the corridor, the door that opened to the wards, She looked timid and afraid and she should have been as Oliver stormed towards her, not caring if he killed her in his path.

The receptionist noticed the look of fear in the young woman’s eyes and crazy angered look in the man, so she called security.

“You! You despicable little bitch! How dare you!” he screams, storming towards her, wanting to kill her on path.

“I didn’t know!” she sobs and Oliver almost faltered.

“I told you! I told you to be careful! I told you fucking look after her and you put her in the damn hospital!” Oliver screams, tears brimming his eyes.

Isabella was scared, no she was bloody terrified. “I’m so sorry! I forgot, I didn’t think it was bad-” Isabella cries, covering her face.

Oliver breathes in deeply. “What happened!” he snaps, wiping his eyes.

“An allergic reaction, I gave her ice cream and she started to choke, and soon she passed out, I was so scared!” Isabella cries but Oliver didn’t about her, his only concern was Francesca.

“I wrote it down! I wrote what she couldn’t eat for a reason! She’s severely allergic!” Oliver shouts, ignoring the looks and stares. Two men appeared, security guards and spotted Oliver’s screaming rampage.

“I’m so sorry Ollie-”

“Don’t call me that!” he orders sharply, Eva watched in horror, this wasn’t her boyfriend, she knew he didn’t mean. He was scared, scared then ever. Eva understood this, no one else seem to.

“Sir, I’m going to have to ask you step outside.” the chubby security asks the young man, but the man knew he wouldn’t be able to take Oliver down.

“I’m not going anywhere, where is my daughter!” Oliver says, calming down slightly. As if by a miracle, a doctor appeared and saw the huge commotion.

“Bernie, Allan…I’ll deal with this. Mr. Jenkins I presume?” the doctor, who looked fairly young, maybe only a few years older than Oliver. Oliver nodded, feeling suddenly inferior. He couldn’t control himself, he felt angered, panicked and scared. He was going insane not knowing what had happened.

“Mr Jenkins, Miss Montez….please, follow me.” the doctor says calmly. Oliver suddenly remembers Eva, and turns back.

“Can Eva come? Please...she’s my girlfriend….please.” Oliver begs and the young doctor saw the desperation and the fear in the young father’s eyes. The doctor didn’t know himself what it felt like to a father, but he had seen enough to know that this man loved his daughter, very much.

The doctor nodded and Eva eagerly followed, worried deeply about little Francesca. They were taken into a separate room, with a bed for what Oliver guessed to be Francesca, except his daughter was nowhere in sight.

“Where is my little girl?” Oliver asks, pleading now. All anger gone, momentarily. He just wanted to make sure, that Francesca was okay.

The man sighed softly. “Your daughter, Francesca is in surgery as we speak-” he begins and Oliver almost started hyperventilate.

“Surgery!” he yells, panicked. Eva puts a comforting hand on his shoulder but he shrugged it off quickly, Eva couldn’t help the hurt feeling that hit her. Although, Oliver didn’t mean it.

“Francesca has suffered an Anaphylactic shock, in which resulting her to pass out. Her breathing didn’t improve, so we had to move her to surgery, her breathing passage way was becoming blocked, making it difficult for her to breathe. The swelling hasn’t gone done, but from the latest update, Francesca is now responding to treatment.” The doctor concluded.

Oliver felt like fainting, or more likely to punch the wall, either way would have satisfying enough. His little girl in theatre, being opened up, just so she could breathe.

“Is she going to be okay?” Oliver asks, holding the bridge of his nose with his index finger and thumb.

“It’s touch and go I’m afraid, but we’re the best we can.” the doctor says gravely.

Oliver nodded, while Eva thanked him. Isabella, sensibly stayed quiet. As the doctor told Eva, who seemed to be the only one, sane right now, he told her they could all wait in here, where Francesca would be admitted to, in a couple of hours.

He then left, leaving Oliver in pieces.

“How could you do this.” Oliver hisses, his anger suddenly finding its way back.

Isabella couldn’t speak, her throat choked with tears. “You should have looked, you should been careful!” Oliver snaps, hatred and fury in his voice.

Eva could only stand, helplessly, watching them both.

“I didn’t know, I just…”

“Of course you didn’t know, you stupid girl. You haven’t been here for the past four fucking years to know have you!” Oliver spits, wanting the words to hurt her.

“I just…I tried…she stopped breathing so sudden-” Isabella rambled, and Eva, surprisingly went to comfort her, which was like a slap in Oliver’s face.

“What are you doing!” he asks, angrily.

“Don’t Oliver, she’s upset-” Eva says, trying to be the good person.

“UPSET. HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL. MY DAUGHTER IS IN SURGERY!” Oliver booms, his voice echoing around the room.

“SHE’S MY DAUGHTER TOO!” Isabella cries onto Eva’s shoulder.

“You haven’t earned that right! You’re merely the girl who gave birth to her, you’re not her mother, not to me. You left me alone with a baby and you expected to be okay. Well I wasn’t okay Izzy, and you’ve almost killed my daughter on the one day I allow you and to and fix things. You go and fuck it up again don’t you? Like always!” Oliver spits.

“I’m sorry!” Isabella pleads, but Oliver didn’t want to hear it. He knew he couldn’t send her out, but he could still hurt her verbally.

“If she dies Isabella, I swear to god…I’ll never forgive and I’ll make you pay!” Oliver says, emotion getting to him and the tears suddenly falls, he collapses into the chairs and tries to control himself.

Eva didn’t know what to do, Isabella didn’t know to do and Oliver didn’t know what he’d if little Francesca didn’t make it.

For a long time, Oliver prayed silently, hoping there was a God that would for once, allow him one wish.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Oliver, Poor Francesca.
And even poor Isabella.

Comments/Opinions please? <3
I know there are errors, I'll fix them later :)