Status: Active, Comments Are Very Appreciate :)

Daddy's Little Princess

epilogue;

“One more, just one more!” Eva pleads holding the camera up again, as a pouting Francesca stood stiffly in the middle of the room. Her bright, blonde hair in curls, tied up with a red hair bobble, her cheeks blushing, her brown eyes glistening with secret pride.

Her clothes, a small grey skirt, a pair of black tights, a white, freshly ironed polo t-shirt with a black jumper, with her new school logo on it. Her shiny black shoes, and her brand new Barbie bag that she had got for her birthday.

Francesca was five years old, and today she was beginning school. She had all new uniform, all new school equipment, including a vital pink lunchbox, with her lunch safely tucked in. She had one tooth missing at the side, she had lost it a few months ago. A new one was coming through. She felt older, mature and well, simply excited. She was starting school, at Green Vine Primary and Eva was taking pictures of her. Although Francesca had complained, she had loved the attention really.

“Okay, one with Daddy?” Eva asks and Francesca nods. Oliver, who was standing behind Eva, watching the new pictures be taken. He had been quiet all morning, he felt quite sad to see her go today. She was really starting school. Oliver was finding it more difficult than Francesca to let go. It seemed Francesca couldn’t wait.

Oliver crouched down beside Francesca, putting his arm around her and tugging her close.

“Smile.” Eva calls cheerfully, taking the photo where Francesca beamed and Oliver smiled proudly. It had been a less than a year since his life changed for better. He was now 21, with a beautiful girlfriend that loved him and was in the process of moving in with him, and his five year old daughter who adored Eva.

Life had changed slightly, nothing ever stayed the same unfortunately. Jamie, for example. He wasn’t around much anymore, he was busy with his girlfriend but he still visited and that’s what counted. Oliver’s parents hadn’t changed, they were still self centre, money absorbed people. His father had moved to Spain and his mother, well apparently she was getting remarried. Oliver had no care for it whatsoever and respectfully declined the wedding invitation.

As for Isabella? Well, she’s somewhere in the world, travelling as quick as the wind. Oliver hadn’t heard off her, which he was grateful for. He didn’t need nor want her here. He was very content as he was now.

“Daddy, I’m going to be late!” Francesca announces loudly, grinning a cheeky smile. It was contagious and spread to Eva and Oliver’s faces.

“Okay, okay….you ready to go to school?” Oliver asks enthusiastically. Francesca shouts a loud, booming “Yeah!” in reply, and trots to the door, Eva, grabs her coat and Oliver grabbed his, grabbing his keys also. They left the apartment, which had even been decorated lately.

They walked downstairs, hand in hand with Francesca in the middle, who was talking a millions time a minute, saying how excited but nervous she was. She wanted to make friends, but she felt shy. She couldn’t wait to meet her new teachers, but she hoped they were nice.

“I’m going to miss you Daddy…and you Eva. You promise you’ll pick me up?” Francesca asks naively, as if Oliver would leave his daughter at school, chuckling at the thought.

“Yes princess, we’ll be here waiting for you. We can even go out for dinner tonight, to celebrate!” Oliver says happily, despite his internal sadness that his little girl was growing up.

“Frankie, have you got everything?” Eva asks, just how a mother would. Francesca nods eagerly.

“Yep.” she confirms as they walked to school. Oliver kept the façade up, as they reached the school. It was small school, with white plaster that was crumbling slightly but it had a decent reputation, and the fare wasn’t too bad either.

Reaching the gate, the sound of a new school year was heard. Screaming children, laughter, the sound of sing song rhymes, clapping of little girls playing hand games, the shouts of victory for the boys that just won a race. It was all there, the sweet goodbyes, the screaming tantrums of some little children that didn’t want to be here.

Francesca watched wide-eyed, in awe, shock and slight wariness. She was going to be here for the next many years, she was going to go from a baby to a pre-teen. She couldn’t wait.

Oliver was filled with dread as Francesca let go of his hand, eager to go. Eva glanced at Oliver, wrapping her arm around his torso comfortably, as Francesca took off to the main entrance. Oliver sighs softly.

“She’s growing up isn’t she?” he asks, dread-filled. Eva smiles, amused and nods, a soft look in her eyes.

“She’ll always love you Ollie, just like I will.” Eva tells him, and Oliver couldn’t help smile, and peck her sweet lips.

“I love you Eva.” he murmurs, and turns his attention back to Francesca, who seemed to be introducing herself to a quivering little boy, who was hugging his mother’s legs. Oliver and Eva quickly went over, and apologized for Francesca being so forward. The mother, who introduced herself as Tanya and her little boy was Benjamin or Benji as Francesca was saying.

“Benji!, Benji! This is my Daddy!” Francesca introduces, the dark haired boy smiles shyly, becoming braver by the second, with the confident little girl introducing him.

“Frankie, stop being so forward.” Oliver teases but he felt thrilled at the thought of his daughter coping well with people. He rather she be like this then terribly shy, he wanted her to have friends. Even if he would have to suffer sleepovers in the future.

“Frankie?” Benji says quietly, Frankie looks at him happily.

“Yeah Benji?” Francesca says brightly, smiling widely.

“Can we be friends now?” Benji asks shyly, Tanya and Eva awing at the sight, whereas Oliver felt protective, he had watched too much television where best friends fell in love…
“Benji! We’re best friends now!” Francesca announces, taking his hand and pulling him into the entrance, the adults following.

A swell of panic, worry and pride filled him as he watched Francesca say hello to her teacher, and skip amongst the crowd of children.

“Okay, my dears. Time to say goodbye!” the teacher, Miss. Kay announces. She looked nice, kind blue eyes and honey blonde hair tied in a pony tail.

All the children scattered to their parents or guardians. Francesca ran over to Oliver, hugging his legs tightly. Francesca suddenly felt sick and nervous, and the realization that her father wasn’t going to be seen for the whole entire day was a lot to take on.

“Daddy, I feel sick now. Can we go?” Francesca asks innocently, as Oliver kneeled down to her level, kissing her head.

“No princess, we can’t. It’s just nerves. You’ll be fine.” Oliver assures her, although he actually wanted to take her out right now. He never felt like this when he took her to day care, then again, that was only part time. This was the big thing. School.

“Daddy, I love you.” Francesca says suddenly, and hugs her father, swinging her arms tightly around his neck, breathing in his scent.

“I love you too Princess, you’ll always be my princess okay?” Oliver says and he feels Francesca nod.

Oliver kisses her temple and reluctantly let her go. “See you later Frankie.” he murmurs, stroking her hair. Francesca smiles carelessly, her thoughts full of wild ideas and dreams.

“See you later Daddy, I’m going to go find Benji!” Francesca says, kissing his cheek and running off, as quick as she came. Oliver stood up, slowly, his knees cracking. Eva smiled at him sympathetically, this was hard for Oliver.

“Have fun.” Oliver says faintly, watching Francesca drag Benji to the sitting down area, they sat down, side by side, legs crossed and Oliver could see Francesca and Benji talking, Benji didn’t seem so shy anymore.

Slowly, Eva and Oliver walked out, a slight hole in his heart. Oliver was silent as they walked out of the school property. The sound of a bell was hear, signalling that school had begun.

Eva wrapped her fingers around Oliver’s, squeezing them tightly.

“She’ll be okay.” she tells him, as they began there journey home. Oliver and Eva both took the day off for this.

Oliver nods. “I know, we’ll all be okay.” Oliver says, sighing softly, reaching over and hugging Eva sideways.

“Thanks for coming into my life.” he tells her, he didn’t know what he’d do without Eva right now, as he felt like he was empty inside.

Eva chuckles lightly. “Thank you for keeping me.” she murmurs, kissing his cheek as they walked home, talking, laughing.

Francesca was growing up quickly, too quickly for Oliver’s liking but no matter what, he firmly believed that even if Eva somehow left his life, or he suddenly was left alone. Oliver would always have Francesca and Francesca would always have Oliver. Francesca would always be: A Daddy’s Little Princess.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End :)

Another happily ever after, it's sad to see the story end but it had what it needs, and the characters are all happy. I hope you all liked it and thank you for every single one of you who supported me, couldn't have done it without you :)

Thank you, it's so appreciated :) <3

But as the saying says, when a door closes, another one opens or something like that. A new story idea is being formulated as we speak and I think you might all like it.

It's going to be called: Social Suicide.
And...well you're going to have to read it to find out :)
Look out for it!
It's not entirely my idea, I've had help which will be credited to in the story :)

Much love, keep reading <3