What is love?

1/1

What is love?

Is love that first kiss on a summer’s night, when butterflies erupt out of seemingly no where, filling and tickling the inside of your tummy? Is love when you taste the sparks from the kiss, even hours after? Is love when your hands intertwine with his, your fingers fitting together snugly, his knuckles forming the perfect bed for your fingers and knowing that your hand will never have a better home?

Is love when you get so lost in his eyes you can count all the rainbow flecks that make his eyes the beautiful orbs that they are, all the abstract specks in his two irises that create the stunning blue you see from a distance?

Is love when he hugs you so tightly you feel as if your body could melt into his, and the two of you would become one? Is love when you make up over your first fight, knowing that it’s no use staying mad at him?

Is love lying next to each other on the couch, watching a movie that neither one of you are paying attention to because your too busy enjoying the others company? Is love when he idly plays with your hair while you tell him about your bad day?

Is love what you feel when he wraps you in his arms, telling you everything will be okay, and whispers sweet things to you as tears stream down your face? Is it love when he sneaks into your room at two in the morning because he needed to tell you goodnight in person?

Is love the feeling of his lips on yours, and wanting to delay the moment from ending for a little while long, wanting to be able to capture this feeling forever so it’ll always be there to cheer you up when he’s not around?

Is it love when he will forever be in your heart, as if he’s been permanently written on your heart with an everlasting ink?

Is it love you feel burning in your chest when ever he whispers that he loves you and is love what gently squeezes your heart when you whisper it back?

Yes, that’s what love is.
♠ ♠ ♠
For this lovely contest.
Comments=Love
Love=Cyber hugs!
Cheers! =]