Status: COMPLETED.

Leave the Pieces

Addicted To You

*Poke* *Poke* *Poke*

I slowly opened my eyes and slapped the hand that was poking me. "Stop it Jessa," I said sleepily. And then it dawned on me. "Jessa!"

"Dylan!" She smiled.

"You're alright! You're up! You're talking! You're smiling!" I rushed out. She looked confused at first, and then I guess it all started coming back to her since her eyes slowly started to widen. She started to hyperventilate, and I started flipping. I had no fucking clue what to do. "Help!" I cried out loudly. "Jessa..Jessa, honey, calm down. You're fine. Jared's fine. You're both fine," I said, trying to calm down her cries. Tears started streaming down her face, and I felt tears spring to my own eyes looking at how upset she was. Everyone came in with worried looks on their faces.

She slowly calmed down and Esme ran up to hug her. "I love you so much, Jessa. Don't you ever do that to me again." Jessa laughed, and hugged her back.

"I love you, too." I stood back while everyone hugged her, telling her that they were glad she was okay. All of us were in a group hug and Emerald, Jessa, and I burst out laughing since at the angle Emmett and Sam were in, made them look like they were hugging each other.

After everyone separated, most of them left the room except Alice, Rosalie, Hayley, Emerald, and I.

"Hi, I'm Emerald." She said and stuck out her hand for Jessa to shake.

"Jessica. But you can call me Jessa." Jessa smiled, shaking her hand.

Emerald went out of the room after telling Jessa she hopes she feels better soon. Hayley went up to Jessa next.

She gave her a quick hug and said something in a teasing manner. Then she left the room with Emerald, heading downstairs.

Alice came up and brushed Jessa's hair out of her eyes, " Found your note, can't wait to mess with your hair again!" She smiled and walked out.

Rosalie went up to her next and gave her a hug and said she hoped she felt better soon and something about taking Jessa shopping later.

Then it was my turn. We hugged, cried, laughed, well, I did, Jessa just smiled. But most of all, we talked. We talked about everything that was going on and we decided to watch a movie by 7 p.m.

"Love you, Dyls." she said.

"Love you, too, Jessie." We smiled at each other. I got up to grab a movie, popcorn, monsters, and some skittles before making my way back into her room. "Alright, what movie do you want to watch?" I asked. She pursed her lips, and then smiled widely.

"Superhero Movie," she said. I laughed, and put the movie in.

"Now, scooch over," I ordered playfully. She moved slowly so she didn't hurt herself and I plopped down beside her.

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

It's been about three weeks and Jessa and Jared were up and walking again. The vampires were on their way in about two weeks, and we were preparing for the fight. I was blow drying my hair after the shower I just had, when a feeling of nausea hit me. I grasped my stomach with one hand and covered my mouth with the other, dropping the blow drier. It hit the floor with a loud clatter, and I dropped to my knees, lifting the toilet seat up. I threw up a few times, and then fell back, leaning against the cold walls. My head was spinning. Great. Perfect time to be sick. I tried to get up, but fell back down. There was a loud knock on the door. "Dylan? What the fuck is going on?!" I heard Emmett's voice.

"Em..." I said weakly and tried to get back up, but just fell back down with a loud thud. The door busted open, and I looked over to see a worried looking Emmett. I smiled weakly, and then leaned back over the toilet to vomit again. What the hell was wrong with me? I felt my hair get pulled back, and out of my face. I groaned when I was done, and Emmett helped me up, and wiped my face off for me. I smiled. "Thanks," I said, and brushed my teeth like three times.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked, tilting my face up.

"I just haven't been feeling good lately. Its nothing big or bad," I said. At least, I hope that was true. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, and I smiled when I saw it was Paul.

You wanna come over?

I quickly text back. I'd love to. Be over soon.

"I'm gonna go over to Hayley's," I said to Emmett.

"Alright, but if you start feeling bad again, come home, alright?" He asked. I nodded, and kissed his cheek. I ran into my room and grabbed my keys, taking off down the steps to the my car.

I drove to Hayley's and Paul's, and when I pulled up, Hayley and Embry were walking off somewhere. Hayley looked back at me, and winked. I laughed, and walked inside the house. "Baby? You here?" I heard Paul ask. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"No, I'm a robber," I said sarcastically. I heard his footsteps and he rounded a corner, running into me. "Well, hello to you, too," I laughed, wrapping my arms around his neck so I wouldn't fall. His arms wrapped around my waist to keep me steady and he bent down to kiss me deeply.

"Hi," he laughed.

"So, why did you want me to come over?" I asked. He shrugged, and slipped his hands under my shirt, massaging my sides.

"Can I not want my extremely beautiful girlfriend to come over?" He asked, leaning down to attach his lips to my neck. I bit back a moan. He picked me up easily and tossed me lightly on the couch. He climbed on top of me, and grabbed the remote to the TV. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Really? You wanna watch porn?" I asked. He laughed, and changed it to a music channel. I grinned up at Paul when Addicted by Saving Abel came on.

Oh, girl, let's take it slow
So as for you, well, you know where to go
I want to take my love
And hate you till the end

It's not like you to turn away
From all the bullshit I can't take
It's not like me to walk away


We were in a heated make out session by this point, and he reached behind me to lift me up with one hand, and slipped off my shirt, quickly reattaching his lips to mine, throwing my shirt in a random direction.

I'm so addicted to
All the things you do
When you're going down on me
In between the sheets

All the sounds you make
With every breathe you take
It's unlike anything
When you're loving me


*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Hayley and Embry were lying in Embry's bed, body's tangled together, looking at each other. Hayley smiled, leaning up to press her mouth against his. He smiled back down at her. "That was...wow. Amazing," Hayley breathed, stretching out her now sore body. Embry smirked.

"I agree," he said, pulling her closer. She placed her head on his chest, and traced random patterns on his stomach. She just the most amazing experience with the man she loved, but one thing...well, two things, were bothering her.

The first; her brother. She was slightly afraid at how he would react when he found out about her Embry having sex. Sure, he's done it a lot of times, but when she did it, it's World War III.

The second; They forgot to use protection.

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

I yawned, opening up my eyes. I was confused at where I was at first, but then I felt a body underneath me, and looked down to see Paul's naked body. I smiled, and pressed my lips against his neck a few times to wake him up. His eyes fluttered open, and his dark brown eyes quickly found mine, and he smiled. "Hi," he yawned, and then smirked down at my body.

"Hey, eyes up here big boy," I laughed, pulling his face up lightly. He smirked.

"Sorry, just....admiring my girlfriend."

"Yeah, well, admire me when I don't feel all sweaty and gross." I got up, stretching lightly. I looked back at Paul and laughed. "I think you need a cold shower, baby." He looked down at himself and smirked.

"Then stop looking so sexy." I grinned.

"Want to take a shower with me?"

"Do you even have to ask?"

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Hayley and I met up at the mall, and we both gushed about what happened. "So, you lost you're V card?" I asked. She glared at me.

"You stupid half-breed, it wasn't my first time," she said.

"Then why are you so freaked, lousy shifter?" I asked. Yeah, we have awesome nicknames. She sighed.

"We didn't use protection, half-breed," she whispered. My eyes widened.

"Oh my God," I said.

"I know, we're stupid."

"Shifter, the condom broke last time me and Paul had sex, and that was the night of Jessa and Jared's accident." We both just stared at each other.

"Why can I feel this is going to end in disaster?" She asked. I smiled weakly.

"Cause it probably will."
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, this one is pretty fillerish. The next couple chapters probably will be since I'm trying to keep about the same number of chapters in this one as the last two, and I didn't plan this out as a well as I should have.

Anyway, down to the question:

Pregnant, or no?

Peace, love skittles.