Status: Maybe Active; Comments help. . .

Their Crazy Fantasies.

.009

The whole ride to Scarlett's house I thought about Haden. I don't see why Haden became upset. I could see that I was an asshole, but I couldn't see why he was mad. I had made plans with Scarlett first. Haden just so happened to get into some trouble, so as a friend I helped. He had some nerve getting mad at me. All I did was try to help before I visited Scarlett. But of course, Haden being Haden, he took it the wrong way and now he's pissed at me. Again.

"Justin, we're here." Billy said, looking at me. We must have been here for a few minutes and he decided that I needed to be notified we were here. Now I'm pretty sure Billy thinks I'm stupid. Fantastic.

"Sorry, thanks." I said slipping out of the car and running to Scarlett's door. I quickly knocked on it, anxious there were still fans lingering around to harass me. The door opened and I hurried in. "Oh, Justin you're here! What's wrong? You look upset." I looked at Scarlett. She was wearing a two piece top, and short shorts. I wondered if our surprise was going swimming. Knowing Scarlett, that was probably the surprise. She also probably already bought me a swimming suit. But she was holding a bowl of popcorn and eating it. Um, last time I checked weren't you supposed to wait thirty minutes after eating to swim?

"Are we going swimming?"

She laughed, and waved the comment away. "Duh. I don't just dress up like this for fun. Now answer my question," She noticed me eying her popcorn. "Oh, this. I like to break the rules,"

"What question?" That was the only thing I heard her talk about. A question, A dress, and some popcorn. So I decided to ask about the question portion of her sentence.

She groaned and rolled her eyes. "Nevermind. Come with me," She said walking towards the back of the house. She opened the screen door and stepped onto the patio. Her backyard was half grass, and half sand and swimming pool. Where did she get the sand, I don't know. But her backyard looked nicer than it sounds, believe me. The swimming pool was custom made. It was in the shape of an 'O' for some reason. "Dad likes the letter 'O'." She said, reading my mind. She walked over to the long and slender glass table and threw something at me. "Here, these are yours. Put them on, we're going to have fun."

After I finished changing, Scarlett was already swimming. She dipped and dove like I wasn't even there. Her red hair stuck to her skin when she came up to get air. I wondered how it was possible the pool water wasn't red by now. Ha-ha, very funny. Not like that, I was talking about her hair dye!

"Justin! I didn't notice you standing there. Come here, I wanted to tell you something."

I walked over to her, debating if I should jump in and forget about my hair for once, or just dip my legs in and protect my hair. I didn't have to worry about getting in anymore because Scarlett hoped out the pool and sat by me. "Somethings up, what is it?" She knew something was wrong. Maybe Scarlett was a true friend. I knew she wasn't using me for attention and fame because she doesn't like to go out in public with me, and she freaked out when people were at her door harassing her about me. I've told her a few secrets and they haven't been released in magazines and blogs. So I'm pretty sure Scarlett is genuine. But could I tell her my biggest secret?

"I know this might be hard to do. So I'll tell you a secret of mine. That I've never told anyone before. Deal?" Scarlett offered her hand, andI just stared at it. I slowly let my hand drift towards her's. "It depends on what your secret is. . ." I said slowly and she closed her eyes and nodded. I shook her hand.

"Alright, Justin. After I tell you this, you've been inside my head. I've been through a lot more than you'd think. I was raped two times. One by some random person on the streets, and another was my ex-boyfriend. . . The first time I got pregnant. Since it was a rape, and I didn't ask for it willingly, I told my mom. We talked about it, and we decided to not keep the baby. But the thought of killing a baby that was growing inside of me irked me endlessly. How could someone kill a living thing within you? So I talked her into letting me give birth to him. After the birth, we made a deal with this nice young couple. The wife wasn't capable of a having a child, and she'd gladly take mine. She even said she'd let me visit whenever. Shortly after I gave birth and the other couple was taking care of my son, I had a boyfriend. One night, he took me out to dinner. I should have been more cautious. I knew he wasn't taking me home, so I asked him why he wasn't taking me home. He told me he was taking me the scenic route home." She snorted and started crying a little.

"You can assume the rest. He pulled over on the side, threw me out of the car and raped me. On the ground. I don't know where we were, but I think it was in the beginning of the woods. I could hear the river and crickets. . . I bet your wondering if I got pregnant again. I didn't,"She shook a little and I hugged her. Poor Scarlett. . . I wouldn't have thought. She's so calm and happy. . .

"Ever since, I've never been able to fully trust a guy. I don't know why I entered your contest to go on a date with you, Justin. I just. . . felt like testing my luck. It's hard to explain, but what I'm telling you now. . . I trust you Justin." Her words didn't sound right, but I got the point. How could I tell her that I'm Gay after she just told me something like that.

It'll make me seem like a. . . You know. "Scarlett, after you told me that. . . I can't tell you my secret. It'll make me sound. . . like a whiny little bitch."

She looked up at me with understanding eyes. "I understand that I've been through much more than the average person has. Go ahead, you can tell me. I won't judge you."

Her words wrapped around me like a blanket and squeezed my secret out of me. I blurted it out before I realized what I was doing."I'm gay, Scarlett." Oh shit! I've been over this with myself, I was Bi not Homo! "I mean, I'm bisexual. . ."

Scarlett's mouth formed a little 'o' like her Dad's pool. Then she shrugged. "That's . . . I don't know what to say. I mean, I kind of saw that coming. We all did. You haven't seen those photographs and articles they have on the Internet of you and Haden? You guys look cute together!" She blushed a little. "I just hope I didn't come between you guys or anything."

Keep hoping, Scarlett. Because I think you did. No. That was me. All me. Scarlett wouldn't mean to cause any harm to anyone. She knows hell more than any sixteen year old should. Sex (Fine. She said rape. But Sex sounded cooler.) was Scarlett's hell. Am I Haden's hell?

"Scarlett, I'm sorry. I've got to clear something up with Haden." I said getting up to leave. "I think it'd be a good idea for you to come," It just didn't feel right leaving Scarlett like that after she just told me she was raped twice and gave birth once. Plus, I had an idea and it included Scarlett.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, guies :)
This is it.
Justin had an ENLIGHTMENT ;D
Umm, sorry if some of my words are incorrectly space likethis.
My spacebar is being a duche.

So umm yeah. DO ME A BIG FAVOR AND READ THIS ? Tell me what you think, and subscribe! I worked really hard on it.

I'd love you forever you read it ?

-Bree.

P.S I'M SO EXCITED :D
My tickets came for the Justin Bieber Never Say Never Premiere came!
Who's going?