Status: Maybe Active; Comments help. . .

Their Crazy Fantasies.

.001

Damn, this isn't good. I shouldn't be doing this - my manager told me not to do this. . . But it's so addictive! Especially when it's you their talking about. What am I doing? I'm reading TMZ. I know, I made it a really big deal. But tonight is a really important night for me. It's my movie premiere. Well, I'm not the main star. That's Russell Brand. You see, the movie is about a man who is addicted to sex and alcohol (That's Russell's part.) And then, there comes a sixteen-year old boy that takes to Russell. (That's my part.) Russell becomes his role model, and they go on all types of adventures, and do all types of bad things. Honestly, those two months we filmed the movie were the funnest two months of my life.

Now, those two months caught up to me. Tonight, all my favorite celebrities are taking time out of their day to watch a movie that I'm in! People like Kim Kardashian, and Katy Perry! At times like this, I wonder if maybe I'm bisexual. But then, I think about Justin Bieber, and that sets me straight. Yeah, he's my celebrity crush. Well, hell! He's every girls dream. But just knowing that tonight, I will finally meet him, makes me extremely happy. But that one thought always makes me wonder, Will Justin like me like that?

My fingers toyed with the mouse, and the screen scrolled down to a picture of me. I stared at the boy with blue-green eyes, dark brown tousled hair, tall and somewhat lanky body, and white straight teeth smiling back at me. Imagine Zack Efron crossed with Ashton Kutcher, and you've got me - Haden Poler. I heard footsteps, so I quickly closed the tab, and the screen flashed back to my Twitter page. Sure enough, my manager, Oliver, busted in. "What are you doing? It's seven now, and it takes you two hours to get ready! the premiere is at eight, so you'd better hurry!" And he left as suddenly as he came. I sighed, and turned to the red leather couch on the other side of the room. It had my clothes laied out on it. A white T-Shirt, Red Hoodie, Dark Blue Jeans that fit perfectly (not too tight, not too loose!), and red vans, and I was ready to go. I had already brushed my hair earlier, so I shook it out and went down the hall to meet my manager.

Camera's flashed, interviews blocked half of the walkway, and there was always someone interviewing me. I never really got the chance to meet and actually talk to anyone. . . yet.

"How does it feel to be one of the hottest teenagers in Hollywood?" A girl asked that looked about my age. She wasn't an interviewer, she was just someone that happened to be there. I thought about her question, and wondered if she was serious of was she just flirting?

I laughed nervously, and put my hand behind my head and touched my neck like I do every time I get nervous. "Are you serious, or are you just flirting?"

She giggled. "A little of both! Well, you haven't noticed? Your like, the number one most searched person on Google for about a week!" She pulled out an iPhone and immedently pulled up a page and showed it to me. Sure enough, I was right above Megan Fox, Brittney Spears, and even Justin Bieber.

"Wow, that's amazing." I said, and I turned around to another interviewer with a microphone immedently shoved in my face. "Who's your celebrity crush?"

I blushed, and opened my mouth to say something, but what? "Umm. . . Hmm. . ." I started, thinking about who I should say. I couldn't possibly say Justin Bieber, so who should I say? I decided to pull off a joke, "Hmm, I think Brittney Spears is pretty hot." The interviewer laughed, and nodded. Then, he walked away. Whew, nice save Haden.

I looked up, and a camera flashed in my face. I couldn't see for a couple seconds, but when I regained my vision and saw Justin Bieber. Justin Bieber! Yes! I decided to walk past him and not say anything, that would look weird, right? He can say something to me since it's my premiere! I casually walked past him, smiling for a few pictures and sure enough he stopped me. "Hey, Haden!" I looked to him and smiled. "I'm looking forward to seeing your movie, man. It looks hella funny." He was wearing glasses, the nerd kind without lens and an outfit similar to mine except he was wearing purple Nike's, loose black skinny jeans, black V-Neck, and a purple hoodie. In my opinion, he looked hot.

"Thanks, let me know how you like the movie alright?"

"Forsure," He nodded and smiled and we both walked away. Ok, not the meeting I had fantasized but it's a start right? I sighed and shook my head feeling a little sad. Oh well, I'd better get inside before the movie starts.

All in end, the movie was amazing, and extremely funny. Nothing like I'd thought it'd be. Although they cut a few of my favorite scenes out, it was beyond my wildest dreams. Well, some of my wildest dreams at least. Anyways, I'd even met Zac Efron! Somehow, he's now my mentor, and I'm supposed to go over his house tomorrow to talk about my career. The best part of the night was my lucky-ass got to sit next to Bieber, and we became fast friends. We're even supposed to hang out on Thursday!
I even went on Twitter, and he even Tweeted me; @HadenPoler, nice movie man, really enjoyed 2nite thanks! He also tweeted Russell Brand too. Russell Brand also tweeted me; yeah, my movie with @HadenPoler describes our actual relationship in real life. no joke!

Ok, that tweet was a joke, but everyone else doesn't know that. But it's fun to mess with people every once in a while, right? So I played along at Russell's shameless game. my day isn't over until @RussellBrand and I steal alcohol from strippers.

And that's the truth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment's PLEASE ?
I need to know if people actually like this. . .
So keep or kill?
The next chapter will be in Justin's P.O.V, by the way(: