Status: Maybe Active; Comments help. . .

Their Crazy Fantasies.

.002

People often categorize me as "Gay" and that's just putting it in the nicest way possible. But, up until now, I've always known those people were wrong, and I was damned positive I liked girls. Hell, I loved girls. But now, as I sit in my limo, heading home from the 'His Hero' with Russell Brand and Haden Polor, I'm having second thoughts about my sexuality.

I mean, is it normal to think a another guy is hot? I don't have any romantic feelings for him, but I think he's attractive. Honestly, at first I thought it was just my hormones raging out of control, but after I realized we were sitting next to each other during the movie, we had decided to hang out next week. Is it normal to look forward to hanging out with another guy, and to be this excited about it?

Of course it is, in my circumstances. I'm Justin Bieber. How often do I get to hang out with teenage boys my age how know exactly what I'm going through? Not at all, really. Yeah, I've been around a lot of girls and I'm starting to wonder if that made me a little more feminine and into guys, or if I just liked flirting with girls.

But what if I do end up being gay? And maybe, get into a relationship with Haden? What would all those people who call me a fag say? I would just be giving them the satisfaction that they want. Wait a minute, why the fuck am I even thinking about being in a relationship with Hayden? A romantic relationship at that! Damn, I'm really out there now.

"Justin, we're here." Scooter said. I don't even know where I go anymore. I just get ride there, and trust that Scooter knows what he's doing. Scooter knows about my obliviousness to traveling these days, so he gives me instructions on what do to and where we are. "Nothing to do. We're just going out to dinner. We're at Friday's."

Great. Friday's on a Saturday. I actually wasn't feeling that hungry at all, but who knows. What if I get hungry later?

When we got a booth (no tables, I really hate tables.) we were able to order immediately. I ordered a steak with some Coke. The food came within fifteen minutes and I still wasn't hungry. I looked up at my team, and half of them were picking at their plates too and the other half ate as if they were starving. Scooter looked at me. "Why aren't you eating, Justin?"

I didn't reply. Instead, I started to wonder. I imagined that it was Haden in Scooter's place, What would we be talking about? What would he have ordered? Would I pick at my food to make myself look skinnier like girls do when they go out with guys?

"Justin? Are you feeling alright?" Scooter asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. He looked really worried now.

"Yeah, just thinking. . . Sorry."

He chuckled. "Was it Selena again?"

I blushed. If only he knew what was really going through my mind.

So what does this mean? I'm pretty sure most of the population of straight sixteen year old guys would be imagining Megan Fox or Kim Kardashian were in front of them. Not Haden Polor.

"Yeah, she just texted me." I lied. Why make it difficult and tell him what's really on my mind?

A few minutes later, everyone was done with their food (the people that planned on eating, at least.) and we went back on the road.

I took out my Blackberry, and decided to go on Twitter. I sent a few quick tweets to Russel Brand and of course, Haden to tell them how great the movie was. After, I decided to reply to a few fans who tweeted me. I sighed and leaned back. Tomorrow was going to busy and stressful. Another photo-shoot with a surprise guest, then I'm going to a talk show in Florida, then I'm going to preform one song at the talk show. I asked Scooter what I was doing tomorrow, to make sure I had it right.

"No, no, Justin. That's in two days. Tomorrow, your supposed to - No, your going to take a fan out for a date. She won a contest. Her name is Scarlett Smith."

Ok, I was way off. But I'm taking a fan on a date? The day after I realize I'm gay?

Well. Maybe I'm bisexual. "Hey, Scooter, do you know if she's pretty?" The question automatically came out, and that's when I was pretty sure I was bisexual.

The Next Day.

Time to meet Scarlett Smith. Scooter never did answer my question last night, so I'm just going to assume that she might not be the prettiest fan I have. Goddamn, I sound like such an asshole, but I'm desperate here! Well, you know what I mean with the I-Think-I'm-Gay-For-Haden thing going on.

"Alright, your lucky she lives right here in Los Angles! Actually, she lives a few blocks away. You can walk there." Scooter said, looking at his Blackberry screen, probably making sure the address was right to Scarlett's.

Wait, did he just say walk? "What? You want me to walk there? Do you have any idea how many girls can rape me within a few blocks?" I said, sounding irritated.

Scooter laughed. "I was just kidding. Besides, how would you guys get to your date area? Wherever your going." Date area? I snickered.

"Alright, good point. Let's go get her."

It only took five minutes, just like Scooter predicted and we were at Scarlett's house. Scooter had called to make sure she was there, and luckily she was all ready dressed. At first, I thought she'd be one of those crazy fan girls that would only scream and squeak at me, but when she came outside and got in the limo next to me, she was the exact opposite. Kind of.

"Hey, I'm Scarlett," She calmly said, looking at me right in the eye. She must have practiced for this, no fan has ever held herself this well while on a date with me.

*Well, honestly Scarlett didn't look like a typical fan girl. She had red hair and big brown eyes. Her teeth were white and straight and her dimples showed when she smiled at me. Yeah, I'd consider her pretty if you were wondering.

"Hey, I'm Justin." I laughed and she looked confused. "Your probably the best fan I'm probably going to date. Most of the other girls were always yelling and squeaking. I appreciate that your not."

She blushed and looked down. "Ha-ha. I know that can get irritating. I can't even take it when the girls at my school start yelling for no reason. It's so annoying, and most of the time, it's over something stupid like their going somewhere cool over the weekend."

Scarlett looked up and changed to subject. "Where do you want to go?"

I shrugged. After all, she won the contest. Not me. "Wherever you want to."

"How's mini-golfing sound?"

That was definitely a first. All the girls before her had asked for an expensive dinner, or never got to say what she wanted to do because she was too excited that she couldn't think of anything.

"That sounds fun. You know what Scarlett? I like you, your refreshing from all the other girls I've met since I've become Justin Bieber."

She smiled, "And you know what, Justin? Your not as bad as I thought you'd be." She joked, but then turned serious. "You know, all your fans aren't crazy for you. I mean, literally of course. There are a lot that just like you, not obsess over you."

She had a point, and I knew it before. I've just never really had time with those 'in-between' fans. And I had a feeling that Scarlett and I would become friends. She even managed to get my mind off of Haden.

Maybe today won't be so bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Scarlett is portrayed as Arianna Grande.

I like this chapter a lot more than the previous one :)
I think that I've figured out Justin's personality a lot better than Hayden's, so Hayden's might be a little worse :/

Anyways,
HOLY CRAP PEOPLE .
I love you all so much :)
Five comments, and 13 subscribers for my first real chapter?
Gee, thanks :D
That made me really happy.

P.S , do you guys think that my next chapter should include Christmas with Haden and Justin? (; just a random thought.

Happy Holidays!
enjoy, comment, subscribe :)
-Bree