Status: Maybe Active; Comments help. . .

Their Crazy Fantasies.

.003

Saturday came swiftly. Maybe because my week was busy, as always but for the most part everything was somewhat fun. On Saturday, I went on a date with Scarlett because she won a contest. On Sunday, I went to the hospital to visit sick children. On Monday, I had another visit to Ellen's Talk Show. On Tuesday through Thursday I stayed in Florida to give a free concert and have a talk show there, and on Friday I hung out with Scarlett again. You know, Scarlett's really growing on me. I like how she treated me like a normal person, even from the beginning.

Now today is Saturday. A week after the 'His Hero' premiere, and when I decided that I'm homosexual. But this week, I was going to spend my day with Haden. We didn't know where we were going yet, or when we'd meet. Hmph, now that I think about it, this damn 'play-date' wasn't organized at all. I groaned and rolled out of bed, reaching for my Blackberry. Typically, I had about twenty new messages and whatnot, but I filtered through them to find that one was from Haden. Luckily, he realized how unorganized we were and sent me a text explaining where we were meeting, and we'd figure what to do from there. I finished reading Haden's, and decided to read the rest of them. They were all either spams, or from fans who had gotten my phone number somehow.

I know, it sounds mean but someone with any type of sense wouldn't reply to those. If I did, then the person would know that they really do have my number and tell everyone. So it's best to just ignore them, and delete them. . . Not that I know all that from an actual experience. Psh.

_____________________

Bright green-blue eyes, dark brown hair, slightly tanned skin from sunbathing in the summer, I can't believe I am with him again. Haden Polor. Ok. I know, I'm just exaggerating again, playing with my own mind. Right?

I haven't been myself lately. I've been unsure of myself lately, and always asking for conformation. Even in interviews. For example, I had an interview Wednesday and the lady asked me a question. A simple often asked question. "What's your favorite thing about being famous?"

So naturally I said "It feels amazing to wake up and know that your dream has come true." Then I thought about the fans. My wonderful fans that made me what I am today. Should I have said something about them? "Wait, do I only say one thing?"

"Yeah, you can say two." She said eying my suspiciously. It was unusual for me to doubt myself and act uncomfortable during interviews.

Why is this happening to me?

It has to be something more then just Haden, right? See! I did it again, I'm about to have a break down if I don't get myself together quickly.

"Justin, hello?" Haden asked sipping his smoothie and starring blankly at me. Oops, I forgot I was with him now. The person that's driving me to insanity without even trying.

"Sorry, I just dazed out. Hey, thanks man." I realized he was holding my smoothie for the whole time and I took it. "So let's just go to the skate park. Do you skate?"

"No, but I guess you can teach me." He laughed and his face redded a little. "People tell me I look like the skating type, so naturally people ask me if I skateboard and I'm tired of saying I can't. . ." He put his hand behind his head and rubbed his neck a little in an adorable way.

"So, skating it is!" I clapped my hands together and rubbed them together.

"It's a date," Haden said casually while taking another sip of his smoothie.

Did he just say it's a date? No, it couldn't mean anything. It's just an expression. Nothing more. A sentence that came out the wrong way. Apparently Haden realized his mistake and spit out his smoothie he just took a sip of. "Dude, I didn't mean it like that. . . I mean I didn't mean to - It just. . . I just. . ." He was blushing furiously now, and he was looking the other way.

"I get it," I said nodding and stepping over his smoothie spit leftovers on the sidewalk. "Umm. . . there's Vans over there. Or did you want to go to Zumiez?" Luckily Haden just started and didn't have a skateboard yet, because I left mine at Usher's in Atlanta so I haven't skated in a while. I might not be the best teacher for Haden at the moment but hell, he doesn't know that.

"Vans . . . I'm wearing . . . Vans now anyways. . ." Haden was still recovering from what just happened, his voice stuttered and he chose his words carefully. Even though I don't see any type of embarrassing misunderstanding slipping out about wearing a certain type of shoes.

Later At The Skate park

Haden caught on fast, and was extremely good. He was almost better than me already! And sometimes, Haden acted a little weird. Like when we just started, and I was making sure his feet were adjusted right on the board, he wasn't getting it so I bent down to readjust his foot for him since he couldn't do it. I guess I got a little too close to his dick (Or what he called his 'Sunshine Spot'. He explained quickly that by 'Sunshine Spot' he meant that even though people call dicks 'Where The Sun Doesn't Shine' he said that his gets plenty of Sunshine. Questionable statement? I think so, because honestly, what guy says that? As thrilled as I am about the fact that Haden may be homosexual, it just didn't feel right.) But other than that, he's good at skating. For a beginner, I mean.

"Oh, damn. Justin it's five already! I've got to go, I have a. . . uh. . . thing to go to." Haden said, shifting his weight on his left foot, so the board tipped up and his picked it up. He turned his back to me, but turned his head so he was slightly looking at me. It looked oddly epic, but weird at the same time.

"Alright, I'll leave too." But I wasn't ready to stop there. But I also didn't do anything about it.

He nodded, then ran off. What the hell? What kind of thing did he have to go to? And why'd he run off like that? Why did he act like that?

Maybe girls are right. Boys are just too damn confusing.

Maybe I do like girls better. Maybe a girlfriend is what I really want. Not a boyfriend. Maybe all I ever wanted from Haden was a friendship. A real guy-friend. Not a relation ship. A boy-friend.

So I decided to call Scarlett.

"Hey Justin! What's up?" Her voice was bright, but she sounded stressed.

"Hey Scarlett, nothing really. I was wondering if you'd want to hang out with me tomorrow? Sorry this is so sudden, but I just realized I'm free tomorrow, and I wanted to. . . you know."

"Sure, sounds fun! What did you want to do? Just stay at my house?" The stress in her voice melted away, and her voice wasn't necessarily bright anymore, but it was light-weight and carefree.

"Yeah, let's do that. What time?"

"Whenever you come over. It could be from 12a.m to 12.pm, I don't really give a flying. . . biscuit when you come." She said pausing and carefully choosing which word to replace 'Fuck' with. I don't know what made her chose biscuit, but I know her mom must be there since she decided to make this conversation rated G.

I laughed "Ah, I don't think I'll be over between any of those hours," I joked. Ok, I was serious. I would probably be over there at about one or two.

"Cool. See you later, then. . . Justin. " Her voice changed again. Her voice was. . . seductive now. Before I got the chance to reply, she hung up.

Oh yes. I definitely like girls.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas :)
And Happy Holidays !

Hope you liked this one,
Comments on what you thought about it?

Ahh! Three stars already :D
I love you. Seriously.

Anyways, thanks a lot.

-Bree.