Status: Maybe Active; Comments help. . .

Their Crazy Fantasies.

.004

Yesterday was pretty fun. I learned how to skate, and best of all, I spent my whole day with Justin! Until things got a little out of hand. Oh no, nothing like that. Unfortunately, it's probably nothing like you were thinking. You see, it all started when I accidentally let a big hint drop that I have a crush on Justin by calling our day together a date. Luckily, he shook that off. Or just didn't get it. Either way, I was so shocked at what I had said, I spit my smoothie out in shock. Then, near the end of our day, I told him about my Sunshine Spot. Yes, that's right. My Sunshine Spot. My Sunshine Spot was particularly sunny and bright today. In other words, I got multiple boners that day with Justin. Well, the first time was his fault! He was totally too damn close to my dick. His fucking head was like, resting on my sack. Alright, the second time was for no reason at all (at least, no reason that I was aware of.), and the third one was . . . well, because Justin was looking at me in a weird way and it turned me on. Damn, that sounded more embarrassing than I thought it would. I finally had enough and ran off because I was getting a little too excited, too often.

To get my mind off of it, I decided to check TMZ again. Those damn gossip site's are like my addiction. I'm not allowed to do it, and I love it. Perfect legal drug.

On the TMZ website, guess who immediately popped up? You guessed it. Fucking Lindsey Lohan's dumbass. She's irritating to me, always getting DUI's, having legal problems. And we all know it's just for attention. I rolled my eyes and scrolled down to yesterdays stuff, since today didn't have anything interesting. My eyes widened and my heart dropped when I saw the headline. Justin Bieber's New Girl? I didn't have to look at the picture, yet an overpowering voice urged me to. Then the will to look hit, so I scrolled down all the way so I could see the picture and the article. The girl had red hair, and was wearing a vintage-like dress. It went right above her knees, and the bottom half was blue sprinkled with flowers on it, and her top piece was black. She wore a pink owl necklace, and pink flats. She was so bold. She wore something most girls wouldn't be able to pull off, or even bother to try. But yet, she wore it and looked amazing. She made it work. She was smiling (maybe even laughing?) and Justin stood in front of her, he looked like he was leaning on something. The girl was holding a kindof small golf club and I realized that they were going mini-golfing. The field looked like something that should be in Charlie In The Chocolate Factory. It was too fucking perfect, too damn colorful. Just by looking at this somewhat low quality picture, I knew she was actually worth Justin's time, and she even impressed me. I scrolled down to the article and slowly read it, letting the words process and grind into my brain.

You heard right, Justin Bieber was spotted with a mystery girl on Saturday at a mini-golf course! The couple appeared to be having fun, and sources say that Justin really likes her! "They didn't kiss or anything, but they were defiantly flirting and it looked like something was going on between them." Says another source who happened to see the couple there. Well, girls, how do you feel about this? Real thing, or fling? Whatever it is, we know that she's not like any other girl Justin has dated! Just look at her hair! (Not that it looks ugly, it looks good on her.) Whatever is going on, we're pretty sure we won't be seeing the last of this redhead and Bieber boy.

Then at the end of the article, they had pictures of all the other girls Justin was supposedly going out with, which luckily was only Selena Gomez, Jasmine Villegas, and they added Kim Kardashian and Katy Perry as a joke.

I teared up a little. That picture was definitely not fake. How could I expect a guy like Justin to like me anyways? He probably is with that girl right now anyways! I bet he just took advantage of the situation when I dashed off earlier than expected?

I refreshed the page, focusing back on it. Hoping it was a joke. Hoping it was a lie. I know, that's quite a lot of hoping. But it doesn't hurt. The page went back to the top, and another picture of Justin and the girl was up. This time, it showed them kissing. Kissing? Justin hadn't even told me about her, so it can't be sincere? It can't be real! This is just a publicity stunt, he had to do it. . .

I couldn't take it. I quickly slammed the laptop shut, and wondered outside. I didn't pay attention to where I was going. Or when I'd be back. I just walked, let my feet go where it pleased, let my brain try to find a distraction. I walked, and walked until the sun was down and the street lights came on. Oh shit. Where am I? I looked around, and what I could see in the lights, it didn't look like I was near my house. I tensed up. It's ok, Haden. Just turn around and walk back. Just keep walking straight. That's all you did to get here, that's all you need to do to get back.

"Hey, you." A horse voice croaked out, and I turned around, my eyes wide. Was I going to get raped? Or drugged and turned into a male prostitute? Or even worse, would I get killed? I didn't respond, so he continued. "You seem upset, ye? I got somethin' that shruld help ya." His voice was slurred, and I knew he wasn't properly educated. I decided at once. This man is a drug dealer. . . He's going to offer me something. Sure enough, he pulled out multiple substances. "I got some weed, meth, crank. and my favorite, for a limited time, Ecstasy." Marijuana, Crystal Meth, Crack, and Ecstasy. And I can pick any. For just a small price.

All of them would be nice, for what I'm feeling right now.

Useless,
Unloved,
Shit


So I decided with the safest options. Yeah, I meant option with a plural, so I'm getting two. "Yeah, some Meth and some E."

"Alright," He lit up a blunt as he gathered my drugs together. He offered me a hit, and I shrugged. Why the hell not?

Inhale. Twice.
Don't want to waste to weed. . .
Exhale.


"You seem new to drugs, you want to know how to hit it?" The man asked, handing me the pills, the meth, and a glass pipe that was small and had a sphere at the end with a circular opening. He also pulled out a bowl. Where the fuck is he getting all of that?

"Yeah," I didn't know what I was doing. The severity of this moment wasn't realized until it was too late.

So he showed me. He put flame about 1 inch away from bowl let it heat up and melt down, he told me when its creating a fair amount of smoke to blow out all the air to create lung space and hit the pipe for as long as possible. He removed the bowl from the flame around for 3 seconds and it smoked for a few seconds after the flame is removed.

Sounds pretty tricky, eh? Well, it's not as hard as it sounds. Now about the ecstasy, I didn't need instructions on that. I thanked him after we took a spent a few minutes "getting acquainted with Crystal" and I paid him and went on my way back home. I got bored while walking home, so I popped three pills of E. I was feeling pretty down still, not even Crystal or the weed had managed to make me feel better yet. E would make it happen for sure. And in no time I would be flying. I'd feel as though Justin and his little girlfriend was the funniest thing ever, not something that made me depressed and confused. Something so small such as a damn picture shouldn't have sent me over like this. It was just a moments thing, I felt better now. Well, it could be the drugs kicking in now too. But still, I shouldn't be doing drugs. I shouldn't have even met the guy who gave the drugs to me. On the bright side, I don't know anything about the man, so I don't have any connections.

Was that something that I should be happy about?

Because I could feel the ecstasy kicking in.

It felt as if I was swimming in a liquid pool of clouds, effortlessly. Even though I was simply walking home from meeting a drug dealer. My body grew hot, and I knew that if I were to see anyone somewhat attractive, I'd probably lose my virginity to them right then and there. Yeah, that's what ecstasy does to you. Just keep walking, Haden. You'll make it. . .

Lucky me, I ran into no prostitutes, or any other walking fuck-able thing that night. I was extremely lucky when I got home and mom or dad wasn't home yet. I was the luckiest boy in the world when I realized I hadn't spent enough time with Crystal so that I wouldn't be able to sleep that night.

So that's just what I did. Sleep. Slept until fucking 2 p.m if you were wondering.

Because I don't have a date to attend with a girl with pink hair to kill my day with.

Instead, I killed my day with Crystal.

I didn't even notice mom and dad still didn't come home.

And besides,

Who needs Fucking Bieber anyways?
When you've got Amazing Crystal by your side?
♠ ♠ ♠
I found Haden! :)
At last!
And nice twist, eh?
Didn't expect that one, did you?

Well, people. PLEASE comment about this one.
It's a little more important that I hear you opinion about this one.
It's special , and I originally didn't plan for it to go like this.

Thank you all :)
-Bree