Status: Maybe Active; Comments help. . .

Their Crazy Fantasies.

.005

It was only two days,
Since I saw that picture of Justin.
Since I started doing Meth and the E.
Since I fucked up.


It's getting worse already, I was loosing sleep, and the will to eat. Mom and Dad finally came home late last night yesterday, so I had most of the day to smoke some Crystal Meth. I found out I was running out when I hasitly opened the clear plastic bag and only saw a few pieces of Meth that looked quite similar to glass. It's time to stop. I pretty much had no choice. My fans would notice the change in my weight and behavoir, and so would my mom and dad. Sooner or later, I may even have thoughts of suicide, espicelly if Justin keeps getting girlfriends.

I haven't been outside in days. My skin was getting pale, and personaly, I think my sun tan complimented me. I haven't really checked my phone lately either, my manager and agent would chew me out when I finally talked ot them again. . . Hell. I'll just get it over with.

I checked my phone, had four missed calls. Two from my manager, two from my agent. Seven texts, two from Justin, two from my manager, one from my agent, one from Zac, and another from Russell. Russell. . . Would he have any connections? Hmm, if I ever get my hands on some more ice, I'd be sure to call him up. That'd be fun. Yeha. I shook my head, to refocus and I checked my texts. I checked Justin's first, just to see what he said. Nothing important, just saying hi and the second one was how he wanted to kick it. I ignored his texts, and didn't even bother to read the rest.

I was wired and wide-eyed. I didn't sleep yesterday. At all. My parents didn't even notice I've been locked up in my room al day for a nice few days. I need my damn grandma. She's always ther when I need her unlike my parents. When I was younger, my parents would always split and leave me with my grandma. No, not like split up, but leave me by myself. Sometimes they would break up too, actually they always break up. Sometimes, I wonder if they just had me just to say they had a 'handsome son' like they always do. And I'm pretty sure that's the only reason they've went this far for me.

I mean, becoming famous and all. It's nice for bragging you know? Imigine you as a parent and your son just realesed a movie and girls are in love with him? Or if you had a daughter that just realeased a number one single, and is a Covergirl? Wouldn't you l just love to brag about that? "My son got straight A's all this year! What about your son?" Wouldn't it be nice to retort to that braggy bitch about your son's amazing accomplishments? "Oh really? Well, my son just realeased a movie a few months ago. . . It's nominated for a Grammy! Oh, and he also got straight A's too! Can you believe it, Tammy?"

Ha-ha. Every mom's dream come true, right? Oh, well. Sorry to offend you. . . I forgot that some parents value more than just fame and bragging rights.

I sighed and looked over at the clock. 11:32 A.M. I yawned in a bored way and wondered downstairs wearing nothing but my Spongebob boxers. (What and who would I need to get dolled up for anyway?) Mom looked up, seeing me for the first time in days. "I hope that's for a PlayGirl photoshoot!" She said, slighty joking but somewhat serious. I groaned and shook my head. Oh, mom.

I still wasn't hungry because Crystal knocked my appitite out once again, but my tastebuds disagreed.They were craving flavor. A Froot Loop flavor to be exact. I poured a bowl and poured some milk in the bowl and ate, but not a lot. Honestly, I only had a couple spoonfulls and I was good. I sighed and went back upstairs. I passed a mirror on the way up there and took a good look at my shirtless torso and naked legs. Let me tell you, you'd be amazed how much weight you can lose if you eat enough food to barely keep your heart beating and your blood energy to flow through you.

My abs didn't look too bad yet, you could still see the six pack. But it looked disgustingly skinny. I don't know what went through Mom's mind to think that PlayGirl would have wanted my abs.

There was a knock on the door and I immedently retreated to my room, not wanting to see anyone. And if it was one of mom's friends, she'd surely want me to come down so she could brag about me or something, so I figured I'd throw some clothes on, for the sake of mom's friend. But to my surprise, the door was for me. "Hey, Haden. Your friends here!" She yelled up to me. I heard her telling the person to make himself at home and that I should be down in a second.

Fuck it, It wasn't someone worth putting clothes on. I just threw on a V-Neck and kept the boxers on. If I was feeling really fancy, I'd put on some Nike's. But, then again, I wasn't feeling fancy at all.

I went downstairs, slowly taking my time. My heart dropped when I saw who it was. "Justin? What the hell are you doing here?"

"Haden? You don't look very well. . . I figured you were sick so I brought some soup. Good thing I did, because you look like you could use it. Actually, you look like you could use a damn buffet." Justin said, standing up and frowning at me. He stared at my stomache, probably noting how skinny I've become. This tight-ass shirt didn't help hide it either. Nor did the fact I wasn't wearing pants.

But he was worried about me? It was extreamly nice of him to bring soup for me. But kind of rude for him to just assume that it was just impossible that someone wouldn't want to text him back. Anyone in their right mind would text Justin Bieber back, so he assumed I was sick. Veeeery cocky, Justin.

"Umm. . . Justin? Where's my soup?"

"Oh!" He laughed, and bent down over to the couch and picked up a can. "Here you go," He said handing the can over to me. I looked at the label and it was Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup. Gee, thanks Justin for this unprepared can of soup.

I sighed once more. "Justin, come with me upstairs. I need to take care of something." He looked puzzled, but nodded and followed me upstairs anyways. I opened the door to my room, and silently thanked myself for not putting up any posters of Justin - Or any other male for that matter - on my wall. Instead, there was a poster of Russell and I (The Movie Poster) and a lot of vintage things like lisence plates, and old 80's bands posters. The walls were painted gray, and I silently thanked God that Crystal Meth didn't have an odor.

Speaking of my new best friend, I needed another hit of it. I asked Justin to take a seat, and I felt suddenly uncomfortable in my boxers, and quickly found some sweatpants to put on instead. "Sorry, I gotta do this real quick. I thought it'd be nice for you to know anyways, so you won't keep bringing me canned soup. . ." I said, preparing the Meth for my personal needs. I was even considering popping out the E for Justin. Yeah, that'd be fun. We'd have a good time. Now that'd be something to put in PlayGirl.

"What are you doing, Haden?" He asked while I got the bowl. I lit the flame, and fired up. Took a hit. Two. Three. Finally Justin realized what I was doing. "Is that weed?"

I snikered at his ignorance. But then again, I would have made the same mistake not too long ago. "No silly, it's Ice. If it was weed, you'd smell it and I'd be laughing my ass off right now,"

"Ice? You mean Meth? Holy shit, Haden! What are you doing? Why?"

Why?

That's a good question. I decided to ignore it and take a sharp turn in the conversation. "Calm down, take a hit. It'll make you fly." I said trying to get him to take a hit.

"Man, I thought you were diffrent then that! I know you just started this. . . You weren't like that when I first met you and Meth has quick effects. . . You stared a few days ago." Justin said, analyzing me. Hmph, the boy knew more about drugs than anyone would have expected.

Now, I knew I had two options, maybe three.

1 .) Tell him the truth. (Ha-ha!)
2 .) Exagerrate the truth.
3 .) Offer him some Ecstasy instead.


I sighed and shook my head. I opened my mouth to explain the whole story. Truthfully. (With a little editing, of course.) And when I would finish telling my tale, I decided offering some E wouldn't hurt at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha :)
I'm starting to like this little story a lot more.
Just throw in some drugs, and it's all good.
Haha, kidding :)
BUT. . .
Tell me what you think? please? I only got two comments last time!
Pleease? Silent readers, I know you wanna ;)

-Bree.