Status: Maybe Active; Comments help. . .

Their Crazy Fantasies.

.006

". . . And that's how I learned how to smoke this. After that, I walked home them popped some ecstasy. That's pretty much the end of my tale." Haden finished in a big huff. Wow. That was some story. But for some reason, I think he was lying about the reason why he ran out of his house and ran into the drug dealer. He told me that he was on the phone with his ex-girlfriend and she told him that she was pregnant and that it was his baby. Haden was so shocked and scared that he ran out of the house, and since he wasn't in the right state of mind took the Crystal Meth and Ecstasy. Yeah, that's a totally believable and possible story, but something just didn't seem right about it. Maybe it was the fact that since his girlfriend was pregnant with his baby, that meant he lost his virginity, and I didn't like the thought that he'd lost his virginity. Because I haven't. But then again, it could all be a lie. But Haden wouldn't lie, right?

I eyed the empty plastic bag which once held the Meth. I shook my head. I didn't think Haden would do drugs. I also think that Haden wouldn't lie. I came to the final conclusion. Haden was lying. "Your lying, tell me the truth." His eyes got really wide, and he looked like he was about to cry. I felt bad, and that the truth most be pretty harsh for him to start doing drugs. "You can tell me the truth, I promise. . . Nothing will change."

He snorted. "I just can't Justin. I can't tell you the truth."
I decided that it really must be pretty damn bad, so I left it alone. Right now, Haden needed someone. And his parents were obviously oblivious to his newly developed problem, and them finding out wouldn't help much either. "Haden, listen. . . Do you want to keep doing this to yourself?"

"Maybe." He mumbled like a little kid about to throw a temper tantrum.
I smiled a little. "I can help you, I'll help you. . ."

"By doing what, Justin?" He said, snapping his head up and looking furious. I jerked back a little. Haden wasn't aggressive, I already knew that. But Meth can make you aggressive. Hell, it can make you homicidal. And frankly, I'm not ready to die yet, let alone get murdered by Haden Polor. I decided to not reply, but to just look at him. He would calm down in no time. Or either get even more pissed off. Luckily, he calmed down and apologized for lashing out. "Help me. . ." He mumbled, hanging his head down again. I heard him sniffle and he was crying.

"Ok, well you've run out of Meth. And you said you have no connections, right?"

"Mmhmm."

"That's a start. Alright, tomorrow we're going to sweat the Meth out of your system. Alright?"

"What about my Ecstasy?!" He yelled out and threw himself against his bed. Ok. This is definitely a what the fuck moment.

"Your ecstasy? Goddamnit! Umm, give it to me and I'll hold on to it." Ha-ha. It sounds like I want to use it. Well, it wouldn't be too bad right? It's not like it's illegal! Ok, I think it is, but still. It can't be that bad. Right?

"NOOO!" He cried and leaped up. He ran over to his desk and opened the compartment below it and pulled out a bag of pills. "No, no, no! Are you out of your mind? By the time I get this back, you would have used it all!"

I sighed. "Come, Haden. Let's sweat this out of you right now." I couldn't take much more of Haden The Drugie.

Later

We were in a hot tub now, and Haden was still loosing himself a little. I was kind of scared to be near him, and I even wondered if he was mentally stable enough to understand the point of this was. But luckily Haden pulled through and did it. His little hissy fits helped him sweat some of it out, but he still wasn't sweating enough. The sona would probably work better, but I didn't want to be in there with him, and I definitely couldn't leave him in there by himself either.

"Haden? You ready to go?"

"Yeah, let's go. It's gross in there. It's too damn hot!" He said hopping out of the hot tub. He was dripping wet and I realized there was no way to tell how much we actually sweated out.

"Did you sweat in there?"

" What do you think, smartass? It's fucking boiling point in there! Look at my skin, it's like burning! See that, it's red!" He threw his arm right in front of my face and pointed to a spot on his arm. "See that, pretty boy? It's red! It's hot! And it's on fire!" Yup, he was definitely still mentally unstable, but he sweated a lot of the Meth out of his system, but not enough to get him back to himself.

I sighed. "You must be hot. Here, go in the cooler for awhile." I said, leading him to the sona. I felt a little bad for tricking him into going in there, but it was for his own good.

Haden snorted. "Do you think I'm retarded? It's even hotter in there!"

"Haden! Do it! Do it for yourself,"

"Why would I do that?" He said blankly.

"Do it for your mom?"

"I don't like her,"

"Your dad?"

"Nah,"

I was running out of options. "For me?"

His face twisted, and it fell back into his original expression. He walked into the sona without a word. Hmm, interesting. He wouldn't go in there for his mom or dad, or himself , but he'd go in there for me? It's only because I've been a good friend and helping him get through this. . . Right?

Haden stayed in the sona for twenty minutes, and came out looking a little better but not fully better. He seemed to be much more mentally stable and himself again, but the after effects of the Meth still lingered. He was little aggressive when he came out, so I told him he should get in the swimming pool. He snapped and said he was going to because he wanted to, not because I told him.

After Haden got out the pool, he seemed confident in himself and that he was perfectly fine. But I knew it was too soon for that, and he still had quite a lot of Meth still in his system.

We went home, and Haden actually managed to go to sleep. While he was sleeping Haden's mom thanked me for taking him out for the night, and that he'd been acting strange for a little while.

"He's been a little off for about three days now. I didn't come home one night, and a I came home the next morning. I heard his phone ringing while he was sleeping, and he hasn't been sleeping for awhile so I took it out of his room." She blushed when she kept going. "Out of curiosity, I looked through his phone. I wanted to know what it's like being Haden. . . I wanted to go on his Twitter and Facebook to see what his fan's were saying, but the screen was already on TMZ on his phone. So I figured it must be about him." Her face turned even redder now, "But it wasn't. It was about you. " She walked over to the dining room table and picked up the Blackberry off the table. She walked back over to me and showed me the screen. It was a picture of me alright. The headline was bold and easy to notice. Justin Bieber's New Girl? It showed a picture of Scarlett and me. We were at the mini-golf course. "I don't know why he was looking at this. . . He also saw this. This is where the screen was originally, but I scrolled up to see what else was up there." I scrolled down to see what she was talking about. It was a picture of Scarlett and I kissing. Ugh! How did they get that? It was just part of the date thing, a good bye kiss. Nothing more! "I wonder if that upset him? But my son isn't . . . gay? He can't be. . . There has to be something else. . ." She mumbled and wondered off.

Did I just find out the truth about what made Haden so upset?
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww :)
Justin helped Haden!
Haden went in the Sona for Justin :)
And Haden's mom. . . well she just ruined it for Haden.

Haha, comments?
Please? I'm not getting a lot of comments so I don't know what you guys think!
It makes me write more when I get feedback, so pleaaase?

I'll love you forever :)
Actually, I love you for reading anyways. Haha.

Byee,
-Bree.